Iran: We Can Destroy Israel in Minutes

Why is there so much hostility between Iran and Israel? I do not think they even share a border.

---

A top Iranian military official this week said the Islamic Republic has the means to destroy all of Israel in a matter of minutes.

“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Ahmad Karimpour, an advisor to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, told reporters.

The statement is concerning in light of Iran’s recent ballistic missile tests.

silly Punjabi-----the Iranian rulers are speaking to their own people----CHEERING THEM UP. RAMADAN CHEER --------death chants are the best for the HOLIDAYS shish boom baaa-----kill da jooooos (death chants keep
the fasting populace happy and takes their minds off their empty bellies)

Silly Jewish Lady,

I know that :)

good Punjabi-----I thought you had momentarily forgotten

Good Jewish Lady :)

Now tell Roudy to calm down :)

LOL Free stuff.

Iran develops Jack. Everything it has it has bought, sometimes from the Israelis too.

That just adds to the stereotype about Jewish folks :)
What does, that Iran purchases most of its weapons? Or perhaps you have an issue with Jews because I didn't see you say anything about "Israel getting free stuff" coming from him as a typical antisemtic comment.

Iran to buy more Russian weapons, foster cooperation – Khamenei aide

It is hard to have discussion with you, Irosie and Sally. You people are ready to bite off people's head with the mere mention of word Jewish or Israel. I got news for you. Jewish or Israel is not a bad word. Do you get it?

BTW, it is you who is alluding that Israel is selling weapons to Iran who is hellbent on destroying Israel. That according to you means that Israel is a selfish businessman. That is the stereotype I was alluding to.

Wait, you just called her a "silly Jewish lady", and you think that is NOT a bigoted comment? Ha ha ha.

That's like me walking around calling you a "ignorant Indian man" which you are. But I didn't because I don't think people's race or religion has anything to do with who they are.

Well I guess antisemites come in all shapes and sizes.

That is not a bigoted comment unless you think calling someone a Silly Punjabi is a bigoted comment.
It is to me, and probably to most people I know. What does being an Indian have anything to withit? I know Indians who are very smart and educated, unfortunately for you, you aren't one of them.

Again, no comment towards the guy who said "Israel military is all free stuff" yet when I responded with "Iran makes Jack". That's typical Jewish response. Which I don't see how when and where, as the word "Jack" is simply a word used by everyone. Which can only lead me to conclude that you're a bigot yourself and you see "Jewishness" in any response you don't like.

What does, that Iran purchases most of its weapons? Or perhaps you have an issue with Jews because I didn't see you say anything about "Israel getting free stuff" coming from him as a typical antisemtic comment.

It is hard to have discussion with you, Irosie and Sally. You people are ready to bite off people's head with the mere mention of word Jewish or Israel. I got news for you. Jewish or Israel is not a bad word. Do you get it?

BTW, it is you who is alluding that Israel is selling weapons to Iran who is hellbent on destroying Israel. That according to you means that Israel is a selfish businessman. That is the stereotype I was alluding to.

Wait, you just called her a "silly Jewish lady", and you think that is NOT a bigoted comment? Ha ha ha.

That's like me walking around calling you a "ignorant Indian man" which you are. But I didn't because I don't think people's race or religion has anything to do with who they are.

That is not a bigoted comment unless you think calling someone a Silly Punjabi is a bigoted comment.
It is to me, and probably most people I know. What does being an Indian have anything to do it? I know Indians who are very smart and educated, unfortunately for you, you aren't one of them.

Again, no comment towards the guy who said "Israel free stuff" yet when I said responded with "Iran makes Jack". That's typical Jewish response. Which I don't see how when and where, as the word "Jack" is simply a word used by everyone. Which can only lead me to conclude that you're a bigot yourself and you see "Jewishness" in any response you don't like.

Israel does get free stuff. Do you dispute that? But now I am an "Anti-Semite" for saying that. It is hard to have discussion with you bots when you start throwing around "Anti-Semite".

LOL Free stuff.

Iran develops Jack. Everything it has it has bought, sometimes from the Israelis too.

Why should I bring in anyone's race, religion or nationality as a reason for their comment? Only a backwards ass moron who looks at the world in those terms would think like that.

It is to me, and probably to most people I know. What does being an Indian have anything to withit? I know Indians who are very smart and educated, unfortunately for you, you aren't one of them.

Again, no comment towards the guy who said "Israel military is all free stuff" yet when I responded with "Iran makes Jack". That's typical Jewish response. Which I don't see how when and where, as the word "Jack" is simply a word used by everyone. Which can only lead me to conclude that you're a bigot yourself and you see "Jewishness" in any response you don't like.

roudy----hindus are very bright students-----they LEARN everything including that which islamo Nazis teach them about DA JOOOOOOS

Why should I bring in anyone's race, religion or nationality as a reason for their comment? Only a backwards ass moron who looks at the world in those terms would think like that.

race, religion and nationality IS an important feature in what a person "KNOWS"----especially as a child

It is to me, and probably most people I know. What does being an Indian have anything to do it? I know Indians who are very smart and educated, unfortunately for you, you aren't one of them.

Again, no comment towards the guy who said "Israel free stuff" yet when I said responded with "Iran makes Jack". That's typical Jewish response. Which I don't see how when and where, as the word "Jack" is simply a word used by everyone. Which can only lead me to conclude that you're a bigot yourself and you see "Jewishness" in any response you don't like.

Israel does get free stuff. Do you dispute that? But now I am an "Anti-Semite" for saying that. It is hard to have discussion with you bots when you start throwing around "Anti-Semite".
You said Israel military is made up off free stuff while Iran is this military manufacturing superpower. Do you know how funny and ignorant that is?

Unless you're a fucking ignorant antisemite who thinks Jews are always after free stuff.

Why is there so much hostility between Iran and Israel? I do not think they even share a border.

---

A top Iranian military official this week said the Islamic Republic has the means to destroy all of Israel in a matter of minutes.

“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Ahmad Karimpour, an advisor to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, told reporters.

silly Punjabi-----the Iranian rulers are speaking to their own people----CHEERING THEM UP. RAMADAN CHEER --------death chants are the best for the HOLIDAYS shish boom baaa-----kill da jooooos (death chants keep

Silly Jewish Lady,

I'm

It's hard to claim you aren't a bigot when you include a person's race or religion followed by a negative comment, you foolish Indian man.

yes vik------I dispute your claim that "Israel gets free stuff" LONG LONG ago when I was a kid--------(that means about age ten) I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that was fluttering around the town in which I lived (the bulk of the
population of that town was AMERICAN dating back to the revolutionary war and
protestant and catholic and it was very NAZI --. However---I is a joooo. Thus, when I ran into the pamphlets -----I read them ----THEY WERE ALL ABOUT JOOOS. According to the pamphlets fluttering around in the 1950s ISRAEL GOT FREE STUFF-----------the "FREE" referred to the fact that JOOOOOOS donated money to Israel. In reality ----the USA provide absolutely nothing -----
just the nickels and dimes that jewish women dropped into charity boxes to support orphans in Israel was "FREE STUFF" that irritated islamo Nazi dogs.----my own mom------sacrificed two dollars every year------for the hospital for crippled children in
Jerusalam -------FREE STUFF. -----------I grew up-----my present hubby survived
because of the hospital for crippled children in Jerusalem----which BTW also treated arab kids (two dollars for my mom way back then was REAL money---
five kids------she utterly disabled from work-----and then when I was ten---my dad---utterly disabled from work-------I did not understand until I got a bit older---that we were DAMNED IMPOVERISHED---comparatively speaking)

as to military aid to Israel------JOHN F, KENNEDY decided to help-----he was a FIRST. I came into contact with HINDOOOOS like you when I was 19----
I got a job as front desk girl in a very large state hospital that hired medical school graduates from-------OVER THERE Sheeeeesh you guys are SO NAIVE -------
you stole my heart----------the Iranians hated you, the Pakistanis spoke to you like you were shit-----the local population (ie the WASPS) laughed at you. But you guys do read your books My advice----stop worshipping the fucking brits and
NO---YOUR ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD (actually better than most of the rednecks that lived in the areas of the USA in which I grew up----but still----not standard)

---

Silly Jewish Lady,

I'm

It's hard to claim you aren't a bigot when you include a person's race or religion followed by a negative comment, you foolish Indian man.

You are a racist Jew. It does not mean all Jews are racist. Your identity on this board is that you are a Jew. So there is nothing wrong with someone identifying you as such. You seem to believe that there is something negative about the word Jew. I disagree.

roudy----hindus are very bright students-----they LEARN everything including that which islamo Nazis teach them about DA JOOOOOOS

You hate Muslims. You hate Hindus. We get that. Who else do you hate?

This much hate cannot be good for you.

yes vik------I dispute your claim that "Israel gets free stuff" LONG LONG ago when I was a kid--------(that means about age ten) I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that was fluttering around the town in which I lived (the bulk of the
protestant and catholic and it was very NAZI --. However---I is a joooo. Thus, when I ran into the pamphlets -----I read them ----THEY WERE ALL ABOUT JOOOS. According to the pamphlets fluttering around in the 1950s ISRAEL GOT FREE STUFF-----------the "FREE" referred to the fact that JOOOOOOS donated money to Israel. In reality ----the USA provide absolutely nothing -----
just the nickels and dimes that jewish women dropped into charity boxes to support orphans in Israel was "FREE STUFF" that irritated islamo Nazi dogs.----my own mom------sacrificed two dollars every year------for the hospital for crippled children in
because of the hospital for crippled children in Jerusalem----which BTW also treated arab kids (two dollars for my mom way back then was REAL money---
five kids------she utterly disabled from work-----and then when I was ten---my dad---utterly disabled from work-------I did not understand until I got a bit older---that we were DAMNED IMPOVERISHED---comparatively speaking)

as to military aid to Israel------JOHN F, KENNEDY decided to help-----he was a FIRST. I came into contact with HINDOOOOS like you when I was 19----
I got a job as front desk girl in a very large state hospital that hired medical school graduates from-------OVER THERE Sheeeeesh you guys are SO NAIVE -------
you stole my heart----------the Iranians hated you, the Pakistanis spoke to you like you were shit-----the local population (ie the WASPS) laughed at you. But you guys do read your books My advice----stop worshipping the fucking brits and
NO---YOUR ENGLISH IS NOT SO GOOD (actually better than most of the rednecks that lived in the areas of the USA in which I grew up----but still----not standard)

Israel has every right to defend itself from any aggression. It has right to build its military. Also, Jews have right to donate their personal money to Israel. There is nothing wrong with it. However, American taxpayers' resources should not be diverted for the sake of Israel. This is what the issue is. If you want to discuss financial aid that is given to Israel, you can do so in a thread that already exists on that subject. This thread is about tension between Israel and Iran. Do not try to hijack the thread.

Silly Jewish Lady,

I'm

You are a racist Jew. It does not mean all Jews are racist. Your identity on this board is that you are a Jew. So there is nothing wrong with someone identifying you as such. You seem to believe that there is something negative about the word Jew. I disagree.
Hold it there you Indian moron. I wasn't the person that brought race or religion into the discussion you were. It's interesting how you categorize people according to race, ethnicity and religion. Pretty medieval mentality.

Israel has every right to defend itself from any aggression. It has right to build its military. Also, Jews have right to donate their personal money to Israel. There is nothing wrong with it. However, American taxpayers' resources should not be diverted for the sake of Israel. This is what the issue is. If you want to discuss financial aid that is given to Israel, you can do so in a thread that already exists on that subject. This thread is about tension between Israel and Iran. Do not try to hijack the thread.

Seems like you don't have an issue with aid, only the aid that goes to Israel. I wonder why.

Silly Jewish Lady,

I'm

Hold it there you Indian moron. I wasn't the person that brought race or religion into the discussion you were. It's interesting how you categorize people according to race, ethnicity and religion. Pretty medieval mentality.

Wrong again. It is you and your friend iRosie who brought in religion and ethnicity into this thread. You ignored her posts and got all riled up over me posts. You are nothing but a racist Jew.

You hate Muslims. You hate Hindus. We get that. Who else do you hate?

This much hate cannot be good for you.
You hate Jews, we get it. But you are in denial of it, we get that too. Antisemtism is a form of mental illness. But I think in your case it's a mild form and possibly curable.

I'm

Wrong again. It is you and your friend iRosie who brought in religion and ethnicity into this thread. You ignored her posts and got all riled up over me posts. You are nothing but a racist Jew.
Really? Who am I "racist" towards? Ha ha ha.

I'm

Racist towards Indians. Bigoted towards Muslims.

Silly Jewish Lady,

I'm

ROFLMAO nope ---nothing wrong with the word JEW ----just as there is nothing wrong with the word PUNJAB----unless the word is a in the mouth of a filtht bigot like you

I'm

Racist towards Indians. Bigoted towards Muslims.
Really, how am I racist towards Indians? I'm using the same language as you were about Jews, you illiterate ignorant Indian.

Forum List

Back