Iran: We Can Destroy Israel in Minutes

Depends on who fires first. The Israelis have shown they are capable of it, so the Iranians, who always get attacked, should temper their rhetoric.

Israelis are action oriented :) If they want to hit, they are not going to talk about it, they will just do it. I think talking loud makes you look weak not strong.
The difference is that while Israel gets free stuff, Iran has to develop and produce its own. Israel is also pretty good in development but it would clearly lack of too many if they would have to stand on their own.
Yes if Iran wasn't ruled by religious nutjobs, they would probably be highly respected and one of the most successful nations on Earth.

Iran was not hostile to Israel before the ayatoilets grabbed power
Yes most places in the world that are hellholes now were okay before western meddling.

you are a very confused person-------btw-----can you define "WEST"? and just when in world history "western meddling" commenced

Israelis are action oriented :) If they want to hit, they are not going to talk about it, they will just do it. I think talking loud makes you look weak not strong.
The difference is that while Israel gets free stuff, Iran has to develop and produce its own. Israel is also pretty good in development but it would clearly lack of too many if they would have to stand on their own.
Yes if Iran wasn't ruled by religious nutjobs, they would probably be highly respected and one of the most successful nations on Earth.

Yes most places in the world that are hellholes now were okay before western meddling.

you are a very confused person-------btw-----can you define "WEST"? and just when in world history "western meddling" commenced
There is a ton of meddling from the east these days too, if that makes you feel any better.

There is a ton of meddling from the east these days too, if that makes you feel any better.

you have not yet defined just who is the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST------
now the witch comes from THE EAST?

you have not yet defined just who is the WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST------
now the witch comes from THE EAST?
I suppose we could also include the north.

And it will only increase as projects like the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor get closer to the Middle East.

And it will only increase as projects like the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor get closer to the Middle East.

oh----is that the MEDDLING issue? trade agreements? I usually think of
MEDDLING as a harmful activity------ie with an INTENT TO EITHER CONTROL OR HARM

Why is there so much hostility between Iran and Israel? I do not think they even share a border.

---

A top Iranian military official this week said the Islamic Republic has the means to destroy all of Israel in a matter of minutes.

“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Ahmad Karimpour, an advisor to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, told reporters.

The statement is concerning in light of Iran’s recent ballistic missile tests.

I would think it a pyrrhic victory at best. Hard to imagine Israel doesn't have a MAD policy when it comes to nuclear warfare.

Why is there so much hostility between Iran and Israel? I do not think they even share a border.

---

A top Iranian military official this week said the Islamic Republic has the means to destroy all of Israel in a matter of minutes.

“If the Supreme Leader’s orders [are] to be executed, with the abilities and the equipment at our disposal, we will raze the Zionist regime in less than eight minutes,” Ahmad Karimpour, an advisor to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, told reporters.

I would think it a pyrrhic victory at best. Hard to imagine Israel doesn't have a MAD policy when it comes to nuclear warfare.

the statement Iran issued was tantamount to a DECLARATION OF WAR-----
but it is nothing new----AYATOILET IRAN has been pounding on its
chest since its inception. Iran has also engaged in war crimes
via its gang of criminals---HEZBOLLAH

Depends on who fires first. The Israelis have shown they are capable of it, so the Iranians, who always get attacked, should temper their rhetoric.

LOL Free stuff.

Iran develops Jack. Everything it has it has bought, sometimes from the Israelis too.

Your English is all messed up, capt blei Monte-----Iranians "always get
attacked"??? by whom? are you referring to the Hezbollah dogs as those
"always" attacked?
I didn´t write anything about anybody being attacked anyhow, so don´t waste my time with your nonsense.

LOL Free stuff.

Iran develops Jack. Everything it has it has bought, sometimes from the Israelis too.
You have simply no idea what you are talking about.

LOL Free stuff.

That just adds to the stereotype about Jewish folks :)

---

silly Punjabi-----the Iranian rulers are speaking to their own people----CHEERING THEM UP. RAMADAN CHEER --------death chants are the best for the HOLIDAYS shish boom baaa-----kill da jooooos (death chants keep
the fasting populace happy and takes their minds off their empty bellies)

Silly Jewish Lady,

I know that :)

Last edited:

---

Israel went nuclear soon after it realized that there was a possibility of it getting overrun by combined Arab forces.

LOL Free stuff.

What does, that Iran purchases most of its weapons? Or perhaps you have an issue with Jews because I didn't see you say anything about "Israel getting free stuff" coming from him as a typical antisemtic comment.

Iran to buy more Russian weapons, foster cooperation – Khamenei aide

5 Weapons Iran Would Love to Buy From Russia

LOL Free stuff.

What does, that Iran purchases most of its weapons? Or perhaps you have an issue with Jews because I didn't see you say anything about "Israel getting free stuff" coming from him as a typical antisemtic comment.

It is hard to have discussion with you, Irosie and Sally. You people are ready to bite off people's head with the mere mention of word Jewish or Israel. I got news for you. Jewish or Israel is not a bad word. Do you get it?

BTW, it is you who is alluding that Israel is selling weapons to Iran who is hellbent on destroying Israel. That according to you means that Israel is a selfish businessman. That is the stereotype I was alluding to.

LOL Free stuff.

It is hard to have discussion with you, Irosie and Sally. You people are ready to bite off people's head with the mere mention of word Jewish or Israel. I got news for you. Jewish or Israel is not a bad word. Do you get it?

BTW, it is you who is alluding that Israel is selling weapons to Iran who is hellbent on destroying Israel. That according to you means that Israel is a selfish businessman. That is the stereotype I was alluding to.

Wait, you just called her a "silly Jewish lady", and you think that is NOT a bigoted comment? Ha ha ha.

That's like me walking around calling you a "ignorant Indian man" which you are. But I didn't because I don't think people's race or religion has anything to do with who they are.

Well I guess antisemites come in all shapes and sizes.

---

silly Punjabi-----the Iranian rulers are speaking to their own people----CHEERING THEM UP. RAMADAN CHEER --------death chants are the best for the HOLIDAYS shish boom baaa-----kill da jooooos (death chants keep
the fasting populace happy and takes their minds off their empty bellies)

Silly Jewish Lady,

I know that :)

good Punjabi-----I thought you had momentarily forgotten

LOL Free stuff.

Wait, you just called her a "silly Jewish lady", and you think that is NOT a bigoted comment? Ha ha ha.

That's like me walking around calling you a "ignorant Indian man" which you are. But I didn't because I don't think people's race or religion has anything to do with who they are.

That is not a bigoted comment unless you think calling someone a Silly Punjabi is a bigoted comment.

LOL Free stuff.

roudy----hindus pick up stuff from the very LARGE muslim population-----afterall-----Gandiji told them HOW LOVELY IS THE KORAN

Forum List

Back