Iran Vows to Violate UN Restrictions on Ballistic Missiles

And take out their inept forces and Nuclear sites and leave..............

No more Nuke problem

Of course, you can always call on Superman (check the Metropolis phone book) to do the above for us.....

Problem solved, right?
You were the idiot blabbing about how bad assed Iran is today. They are still flying jets that were provided by the United States under the Shah.....................Having to cannibalize over the decades to keep them flying. Under the Sanctions they were having difficulty buying more advanced weapons even though Russia and China were still selling with the Sanctions in place.

Now after the deal, they are lining up to sell more military equipment and weapons to get some of the money that eventually they will get under the deal. Not to mention any money they have now to buy more weapons.

Russia is looking to sell them jet engines, icbm tech, nuclear reactor tech, advanced surface to air missile systems, airial refueling planes, and etc....................much of which they were having difficulty getting before................

Iran doesn't need nuclear power. Any one who would believe that is there intent is an idiot, or a gnat.

There is only one purpose for icbm tech, and that is long range delivery of eventual nuclear or chemical weapons. They are openly trying to buy this tech.......................and we are opening the door for it.

They are still supporting terrorist around the region, and are in direct conflict with Saudi Forces via proxy in Yemen. Not to mention they have vowed to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

You don't cut a deal with a gov't like this unless you have no brain. or you are a liberal which is the same thing.

You don't cut a deal with a gov't like this unless you have no brain. or you are a liberal which is the same thing.

Rather funny.....as expected (you may be stupid, but you are funny....)

Explain EXACTLY how NOT signing on to that deal prevents all of the above.

Keep the sanctions and weapons embargoes in place until they ditch the nuclear program. No deal needed at all.

They have refused to stop arming terrorist.
They have refused to give us our people back.
They supplied advanced ied's that the other poster denies.......that killed our people.

You don't fucking do a deal with people who will never honor it..........
Your an idiot, and so is the President.

Keep the sanctions and weapons embargoes in place until they ditch the nuclear program. No deal needed at all.

China and Russia and France have already stated that they're lifting sanctions.....Indian, Japan banks are releasing the Iranian funds held in their banks.....

Ergo......sanctions are NO longer an option. LIVE WITH IT !!!

It is morons like you that think Obama has not already unleashed the dogs of war. WTF do you think he did in Afgahanistan with his surge? What do you think he is doing in Syria. What do you think is the bombing of Libya? What the hell is wrong with you people. Not giving a known avowed sponsor of terrorism the upper hand is not unleashing the dogs of war. YOU and YOUR ilk are the ones whose policy of appeasement and feel good BS treaties that cause wars.

If you ever wondered why so many people label you an idiot, (as I'm sure they do) here's why:

First, you vent your spleen about Obama (and Obama supporters) are war mongers (Afghanistan, Syria, Libya)

Second, you ....in the next sentence....call progressives "weak" in the policies of appeasement.

Third, in your sick half-brain you call "treaties" the real cause of wars....not invasions a-la Cheney and his sidekick Bush, not arming the Contras a-la Reagan, etc.

See, you are so full of Obama hatred that you will be writhing in your own bile.....and I'm glad to see you whimper.

Not a lot call me an idiot, I am thinking only those who are under 12, mentally disturbed or can not form a coherent thought for themselves. To which do you belong?

First, you vent your spleen about Obama (and Obama supporters) are war mongers (Afghanistan, Syria, Libya)

Am I wrong that he bombed all those countries and more? Am I wrong to say that he killed an 16, very innocent, American in an ally country? No he has done both and the left just ignores it or worse brags about it. Yet when a treaty that all of use really know little is opposed you say that is being war mongering? Really? Bombing ally countries, is not, but opposing a treaty is? Really and people call me idiot? Really?

Second, you ....in the next sentence....call progressives "weak" in the policies of appeasement.

Your point is what? That you are making some sort of coherant argument by summarizing what I posted? Oh now I am understanding which group you fall into.

Third, in your sick half-brain you call "treaties" the real cause of wars....not invasions a-la Cheney and his sidekick Bush, not arming the Contras a-la Reagan, etc.

What the hell decade are you arguing about? Of course not all wars are started because of treaties, again try and be coherent. And you I suppose don't think that bombing libya and supplying the Syrian rebels causing the rise of ISIS isn't a means to war? Really? Both of which, along with Obama's failed Iraq policy has led to a very ignored humanitarian crisis. Some day, maybe, Obama will become a responsible President and take some blame for what he has done. But that is very doubtful.

See, you are so full of Obama hatred that you will be writhing in your own bile.....and I'm glad to see you whimper.

I don't hate Obama, i don't know Obama, i hate what he has done the the country I see nothing he has done that is a positive at least for me and those I know. You, though I guess it is good that now you can marry your significant other, that is if you are old enough, or did that change also?

Last edited:

China and Russia and France have already stated that they're lifting sanctions.....Indian, Japan banks are releasing the Iranian funds held in their banks.....

Then why is Iran willing to deal?

We will live with this idiotic deal in the future. Like Clinton it will be an utter failure, and people over there will eventually pay with their lives from idiots like you.

The future will prove you wrong, and that being said from someone who hopes your right. The Iranians have their own agenda.............and that will not change..................

This is not a treaty................we don't have to HONOR it after Obama leaves.............so you better get the Hildabeast elected........so she can follow in Bill's path that gave North Korea the nukes..................

Sucks to be you, and Obama's foreign policy is an utter. joke.

We will live with this idiotic deal in the future. Like Clinton it will be an utter failure, and people over there will eventually pay with their lives from idiots like you.

The future will prove you wrong, and that being said from someone who hopes your right. The Iranians have their own agenda.............and that will not change..................

This is not a treaty................we don't have to HONOR it after Obama leaves.............so you better get the Hildabeast elected........so she can follow in Bill's path that gave North Korea the nukes..................

Sucks to be you, and Obama's foreign policy is an utter. joke.

He has a policy?

Then why is Iran willing to deal?

IDIOT !!!! (excuse me but you very much earn the title) Iran was willing to deal to get the OTHER countries to lift the sanctions...and it has worked.

If you're still struggling to comprehend....try asking a grown up for help.

Dream on.......By the way, which president quipped the "axis of evil" which included North Korea and Iran....and then invaded the WEAKEST of the 3, Iraq.......and failed miserably????

What do you think the message was to the other 2 in that 'axis"???

Dream on.......By the way, which president quipped the "axis of evil" which included North Korea and Iran....and then invaded the WEAKEST of the 3, Iraq.......and failed miserably????

What do you think the message was to the other 2 in that 'axis"???

How in the hell you and your ilk can think Iraq was a failure and this Iran deal is a great success is nothing but partisan BS. Iraq was won in a short period of time with all objective met. Live with it.

How in the hell you and your ilk can think Iraq was a failure and this Iran deal is a great success is nothing but partisan BS. Iraq was won in a short period of time with all objective met. Live with it.

My apologies, I have seen some recent TV ads from the Iraqi tourism board, offering great and fun trips to Mosul and Kirkuk.

Free will 12224925
Iraq was won in a short period of time with all objective met. Live with it.

When was Iraq won? The MILITARY OBJECTIVE for invading Iraq was to take WMDs away from the Sunni Baathist Regime. There was no WMD. There can be no WIN when the military objective did not exist so it was never achieved. On what date was the Iraq war WON?

When was Iraq won? The MILITARY OBJECTIVE for invading Iraq was to take WMDs away from the Sunni Baathist Regime. There was no WMD. There can be no WIN when the military objective did not exist so it was never achieved. On what date was the Iraq war WON?

Well, yes, but that "beloved" Cheney was right on target when he stated that Iraqi oil would pay for the whole little enterprise, isn't it so????

(bastards !!!)

1ed4es-hitler-neville-chamberlain-thats-a-good-one.jpg

They supplied advanced ied's that the other poster denies.......that killed our people.

I agree and anyone who thinks Iran will honor a deal made with blasphemers and the Great Satan is one damned dumb idiot.

Iran considers anyone not a Muslim less than human and how anyone would even begin to think they they would honor a deal with those they have no respect for is five kinds of a fool.

So let Barry celebrate his little peace train victory until in unravels. Lets see what the Obamabots say when that happens.

Free will 12224925
Iraq was won in a short period of time with all objective met. Live with it.

How about we go with April 9, 2003, that OK with you? When exactly did we win Civil War, what date and why? If there were no WMD found, and there were some found, then that objective was still met. So name one not met.

I agree and anyone who thinks Iran will honor a deal made with blasphemers and the Great Satan is one damned dumb idiot.

Iran considers anyone not a Muslim less than human and how anyone would even begin to think they they would honor a deal with those they have no respect for is five kinds of a fool.

So let Barry celebrate his little peace train victory until in unravels. Lets see what the Obamabots say when that happens.

Problem is that it won't unravel, or they won't admit it did, until Obama leaves office. Then it will be the next president's problem and I sure hope that president isn't Mrs. Clinton. Who knows what a brain damaged president might do.

Forum List

Back