Iran Vows to Violate UN Restrictions on Ballistic Missiles

Everyone knows the opponents of the treaty are trading on fear and don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
Being how proponents of the treaty are claiming that the only alternative to this deal is war, I would say it's you guys that are stoking fear.
Obiwan is posting all sorts of stuff about bombing Iran, so it seems war is what the right wants. That's not trading in fear; that's trading in truth.

How many republicans in the house or senate have gone on record saying we should attack Iran?

You have your head in middle eastern sand K. It,is,universally agreed that the sanctions will never be reinstated because Russia and China will not agree to,them. You do not live in realville. They will not abide by any of the treaty and will have a bomb in less than five years.

But they will only have 5000 centrifuges by treaty.

The odd reality of Iran's centrifuges: Enough for a bomb, not power

Everyone knows the opponents of the treaty are trading on fear and don't actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
Being how proponents of the treaty are claiming that the only alternative to this deal is war, I would say it's you guys that are stoking fear.
Obiwan is posting all sorts of stuff about bombing Iran, so it seems war is what the right wants. That's not trading in fear; that's trading in truth.
I don't think there's a choice, since Obozo readily admits Iran will fund terrorists, and they will get nukes.

How many republicans in the house or senate have gone on record saying we should attack Iran?
Enough to make it important that they don't capture the WH. Have you forgotten how the Republicans' '08 candidate famously said we should "bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran"? How much more evidence do you need? I don't know the numbers, but the leadership certainly has it on their agenda.

Enough to make it important that they don't capture the WH. Have you forgotten how the Republicans' '08 candidate famously said we should "bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran"? How much more evidence do you need? I don't know the numbers, but the leadership certainly has it on their agenda.

And yet it is Obama who is bombing the crap out of the ME, quite the irony. The unnamed, of course, Republicans may be doing some saber rattling but it is Obama who is getting the job done. For some reason Iran is off his hit list. Hell he has bombed enemy and ally countries alike but Iran, an admitted sponsor of terrorism, them he leaves alone. Not bad for a Nobel prize winner.

But that just highlights the problem with free stuff, like a prize a person never earned. It doesn't mean squat.

I don't think there's a choice, since Obozo readily admits Iran will fund terrorists, and they will get nukes.

The PM of Iran said as much.

Since you brought up the subject why don't you tell us how many and what record are you talking about? Instead of trying to make a point by inference, pretty disengenous. What we know for fact is that Obama has bombed the ME but for some reason won't consider crossing his line in the sand in Iran. Me thinks he is scared of Russia or China.

Freewill 12207951
And yet it is Obama who is bombing the crap out of the ME, quite the irony

There is no irony here. Bombing Iraq is at the invitation of the ejected government and the coalition is united in killing Daesh Terrorist Scum and destroying them?

Syria the same terrorists that invaded Iraq last year.

Republucans would kill the diplomacy in order to force the Iranian regime to stop spinning centrifuges and to stop peaceful use of nuclear energy. That is warmongering when you don't exhsust or test the major diplomatic breakthrough that the six most important nations and many more achieved and support.

Freewill 12207951

There is no irony here. Bombing Iraq is at the invitation of the ejected government and the coalition is united in killing Daesh Terrorist Scum and destroying them?

Republucans would kill the diplomacy in order to force the Iranian regime to stop spinning centrifuges and to stop peaceful use of nuclear energy. That is warmongering when you don't exhsust or test the major diplomatic breakthrough that the six most important nations and many more achieved and support.
Really???

Did Obozo get one of those good Liberal educations???

Food for thought......

upload_2015-9-2_5-54-46.png

W
Freewill 12207951

There is no irony here. Bombing Iraq is at the invitation of the elected government and the coalition is united in killing Daesh Terrorist Scum and destroying them?

Republicans would kill the diplomacy in order to force the Iranian regime to stop spinning centrifuges and to stop peaceful use of nuclear energy. That is warmongering when you don't exhsust or test the major diplomatic breakthrough that the six most important nations and many more achieved and support.

Really???

Why can't you respond to what I've written?

Everyone involved in making and supporting the deal is aware of how many centrifuges Iran has been spinning. They were spinning zero when Bush 43 took office. Maybe they were afraid America's idiot President in 2003 was going through Baghdad to get to Tehran. Neocons were saying 'real men go to Tehran. Iraq was supposed to become the launching point to take Iran. But the idiot President got his ass handed to him in Iraq didn't he? Getting 4484 good Anericand killed in that bungled attack.

Obama has enough Senstors to sustain his veto if he needs one.

Party is over for the bomb bomb bomb Irsn warmongers.

Three Cheers for a job well done by the p5+1.

W
Freewill 12207951

There is no irony here. Bombing Iraq is at the invitation of the elected government and the coalition is united in killing Daesh Terrorist Scum and destroying them?

Republicans would kill the diplomacy in order to force the Iranian regime to stop spinning centrifuges and to stop peaceful use of nuclear energy. That is warmongering when you don't exhsust or test the major diplomatic breakthrough that the six most important nations and many more achieved and support.

Really???

Why can't you respond to what I've written?

Everyone involved in making and supporting the deal is aware of how many centrifuges Iran has been spinning. They were spinning zero when Bush 43 took office. Maybe they were afraid America's idiot President in 2003 was going through Baghdad to get to Tehran. Neocons were saying 'real men go to Tehran. Iraq was supposed to become the launching point to take Iran. But the idiot President got his ass handed to him in Iraq didn't he? Getting 4484 good Anericand killed in that bungled attack.

Obama has enough Senstors to sustain his veto if he needs one.

Party is over for the bomb bomb bomb Irsn warmongers.

Three Cheers for a job well done by the p5+1.

What an incredible crock of anti-American BS. Bush did not get his ass handed to him in Iraq. The war was over quickly with a far less lost of life then you anti-Americans said there would be. All objectives met. The bad that is happening today is Obama's fault no one else. The lies being told is YOUR fault.

Food for thought......

View attachment 49095

The warmongers know their lying and fearmongering days are over when Iran holds its end of the deal.

The deal is saved today. Big day in history.

Why is this a big day in history? It isn't the first capitulation treaty, Chamberlain comes to mind on that front. What if we never made a deal and just held onto the sanctions? So what? What if we just dropped the sanctions, so what? This smells so much like the Clinton NK historic treaty it isn't funny. But good for Obama he was able to buy enough democrats off. He is actually lucky, democrats will sell their souls at discount prices.

In the end it was a forgone conclusion that Obama would be able to rally enough democrats. But that does not make it a good deal, matter of fact who gives a crap? Only those trying to make a legacy for Obama.

BTW what war mongers are you talking about? The one that bombed the crap out of libya and then sent our ambassador in and he got killed? That war monger? You mean the one that supplied arms to the Syrian rebels and help create ISIS, that war monger?

No, I bet you mean the war mongers that don't see a profit in giving a state everything they want when they said what they will do is sponsor terrorism, build up their military and defy UN ballistic missile mandates. Yeah those are the war mongers you are mad at.

Last edited:
If the liberal left tells me I don't need an AK47 then why not tell Iran they don't really need ballistic missiles.

I think you should be allowed to own an AK-47.

And the US has told Iran they don't need ballistic missiles. If Iran violates the UN resolution, then the UN is free to act on that.

One very important factor people seem to keep forgetting is that Iran is a sovereign nation. Iran doesn't have to do jack shit that anybody else wants them to do. They have every right to acquire nuclear weapons.

National sovereignty is the starting point, capiche?

If the liberal left tells me I don't need an AK47 then why not tell Iran they don't really need ballistic missiles.

And the US has told Iran they don't need ballistic missiles. If Iran violates the UN resolution, then the UN is free to act on that.

One very important factor people seem to keep forgetting is that Iran is a sovereign nation. Iran doesn't have to do jack shit that anybody else wants them to do. They have every right to acquire nuclear weapons.

So was Hitler's Germany. Capitulation doesn't work and neither does the UN.

So was Hitler's Germany.

Right up to the moment when they violated the sovereignty of other nations. It was only then that capitulation was unforgivable.

We have not capitulated to Iran. Whenever they yield to us in the slightest, if they turn over a single centrifuge or a single gram of uranium, it is they who are capitulating their own sovereignty.

So was Hitler's Germany. Capitulation doesn't work and neither does the UN.

It is idiots....like you......that call for the dogs of war to be unleashed every few years.....

Iran is THREE-plus times the size of Iraq....has a powerful army, air force and navy. A war with them would cost us thousands and thousands of lives; probably (based on the war ON Iraq) would also cost us $5 trillions; ........all to prove that morons like you believe that we are chosen by God to be the bullies of the world.

Forum List

Back