Iran Vows to Violate UN Restrictions on Ballistic Missiles

How in the hell you and your ilk can think Iraq was a failure and this Iran deal is a great success is nothing but partisan BS. Iraq was won in a short period of time with all objective met. Live with it.

My apologies, I have seen some recent TV ads from the Iraqi tourism board, offering great and fun trips to Mosul and Kirkuk.

Was the objective to stop Muslims from killing each other? I don't think so. And I bet you did not visit before the war but if you had maybe you could have visited one of Saddam's sons rape rooms or his palaces built surrounded by abstract poverty. Or visited the Kurds and gotten a "Saddam" shower of some sort of chemical agent.

Then why is Iran willing to deal?

IDIOT !!!! (excuse me but you very much earn the title) Iran was willing to deal to get the OTHER countries to lift the sanctions...and it has worked.

If you're still struggling to comprehend....try asking a grown up for help.

You have a hard time following logic and resort to insult, you have to be a higher up in the DNC.

Here is what you bleated: China and Russia and France have already stated that they're lifting sanctions.....Indian, Japan banks are releasing the Iranian funds held in their banks.....

Ergo......sanctions are NO longer an option. LIVE WITH IT !!!

So, by your own bleated words the sanctions no longer are an option. YOUR words. The deals have already been signed, there is nothing to debate, according to your words. I just don't think you even read what you post.

This is not a treaty................we don't have to HONOR it after Obama leaves.............so you better get the Hildabeast elected........so she can follow in Bill's path that gave North Korea the nukes..................

Dream on.......By the way, which president quipped the "axis of evil" which included North Korea and Iran....and then invaded the WEAKEST of the 3, Iraq.......and failed miserably????

What do you think the message was to the other 2 in that 'axis"???
The message changed when people like you elected a pussy.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/07/02/iran-talks-gold-horde/29629623/

Iran took possession of a 13-ton hoard of gold — worth nearly $500 million — held up by sanctions after working out a deal on the sidelines of nuclear talks in Vienna, the country's central bank chief told Iranian media.

"A sum of 13 tons of gold that had been purchased before and was deposited in South Africa in the past two years and could not be transferred to Iran due to the sanctions … was delivered to the Central Bank of Iran's treasury last night," Valiollah Seif, who heads the Central Bank of Iran, said Wednesday, according to the Iranian state-owned Fars News.

Seif said the transfer is evidence the talks are having some success. Fars News reported the retrieval of the gold was the result of months of hard work. That much gold is worth about $485 million based on current price per ounce.

And so the BS begins...........NOPE.............they aren't gonna get the money until they play ball.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

State Department Won’t Rule Out $50 Billion ‘Signing Bonus’ For Iran | Pamela Geller

Is there anything Obama won’t give to the Iranians? Why not just vacate the White House and hand over the keys to them, while he is at it? Obama’s traitorous Iran policy could be something we are paying for for years to come, and not just with taxpayer dollars. - See more at: State Department Won’t Rule Out $50 Billion ‘Signing Bonus’ For Iran | Pamela Geller

The State Department on Monday would not rule out giving Iran up to $50 billion as a so-called “signing bonus” for agreeing to a nuclear deal later this year, according to comments made to journalists following reports that the Obama administration had formulated a plan to release tens of billions of frozen Iranian funds.

Experts have said this multi-billion dollar “signing bonus” option, which was first reported by the Wall Street Journal, could be the largest cash infusion to a terror-backing regime in recent memory.

A cash release of $30 to $50 billion upon reaching a final nuclear agreement would come in addition to the more than $11 billion in unfrozen assets that Iran will already have received under an interim nuclear accord reached in 2013.

- See more at: State Department Won’t Rule Out $50 Billion ‘Signing Bonus’ For Iran | Pamela Geller

Holy shit...............Obama knows how to make a deal...............50 BILLION signing bonus...............

Is the U.S. Paying Off Iran to Keep the Nuke Negotiations Alive? | Ghosts of Tom Joad - Peter Van Buren

Negotiations require some back and forth, demonstrations of good will and good intent, and massive pay offs.

Wait, what?

The Obama administration in January handed over $490 million in cash to Iran, and will have released a total of $11.9 billion to the Islamic Republic by the time nuclear talks are scheduled to end in June, according to the State Department. The January release is the third such payment. The release of funds was agreed to by the Obama administration in November as part of another extension in negotiations over Tehran’s nuclear program.

Iran will receive an additional ten payments from the United States through June 22, when talks are currently scheduled to end.

Iran received $4.2 billion in similar payments under the 2013 interim agreement with the United States, and was then given another $2.8 billion by the Obama administration last year in a bid to keep Iran committed to the talks through November, when negotiators parted ways without reaching an agreement. The deal also gives Iran access to $4.2 billion from oil sales, with approximately $1.5 billion more from imports of gold and other precious metals, as well as easier access to “humanitarian transactions.”

- See more at: Is the U.S. Paying Off Iran to Keep the Nuke Negotiations Alive? | Ghosts of Tom Joad - Peter Van Buren

Let's review. The PM has said they will still fund terrorism, that they will build up their military, and now we know that they at least think they have more flexibility with their ballistic missile program. Quite the deal. What in the hell does Iran need ballistic missiles? If the liberal left tells me I don't need an AK47 then why not tell Iran they don't really need ballistic missiles. Unless of course Israel really doesn't matter. Iran Vows to Violate UN Restrictions on Ballistic Missiles Iranian President Hassan Rouhani vowed that the Islamic Republic would violate outstanding United Nations restrictions governing the country’s ballistic missile program and that the behavior would not violate the recent nuclear accord, according to a translation of the leader’s remarks performed by the CIA’s Open Source Center.
Then sanctions get re-imposed. That's the way treaties work. If one side violates the terms, the treaty is void. It doesn't matter what someone says now; it matters what they do when the treaty is in effect. Hopefully they'll realize that course of action isn't in their interest. There are no guarantees. Expecting them is unrealistic.

Actually, what they say does matter; and we'd be fools to ignore it.

I repeat................Obama and those who support this deal are a bunch of IDIOTS....................

marquee.jpg

Monty........I'll take door #1 to see what we are giving IRAN now.

monty-hall-problem-doors_m.jpg

so the BS begins...........NOPE.............they aren't gonna get the money until they play ball.

try stomping your feet....maybe that will help......LOL

Nope, much more effective when you left wing idiots threaten that if we don't capitulate on the best deal Iran will give us the Republicans will start bombing. Fear that is what drives liberalism.

so the BS begins...........NOPE.............they aren't gonna get the money until they play ball.

try stomping your feet....maybe that will help......LOL
It's all a game to you gnat..............isn't that so............
I'm not stamping my feet.......................Your an idiot who supports an idiot................
And they may even give a 50 Billion signing bonus....................
Sanctions relief is already underway..............as posted to the links that I'm sure you ignored.................

There will be a greater price to be paid at a later date.............Mr. Giggles.

I'm not stamping my feet.......................Your an idiot who supports an idiot................
Sanctions relief is already underway..............as posted to the links that I'm sure you ignored.................

There will be a greater price to be paid at a later date.............Mr. Giggles.

Darn it....so stomping (not, stamping) your feet didn't work????

(BTW, links from Pam Geller....aka Zionism for ever......are just a tiny bit biased.)

(BTW, links from Pam Geller....aka Zionism for ever......are just a tiny bit biased.)
History will unfortunately prove what a complete idiot you are........................as is the deal................

Enjoy your little tingling sensations.............They will not last.................And of course you will then blame someone else when it happens...........because you are a liberal idiot.

Nope, much more effective when you left wing idiots threaten that if we don't capitulate on the best deal Iran will give us the Republicans will start bombing. Fear that is what drives liberalism.

Sure, we got lots of unused body bags left over from Bush's war ON Iraq.

(Did any of you nitwits ever wonder WHY Bush-baby attacked the weakest of the axis of evil??? I mean, Iran was right next door.)

Sure, we got lots of unused body bags left over from Bush's war ON Iraq.

(Did any of you nitwits ever wonder WHY Bush-baby attacked the weakest of the axis of evil??? I mean, Iran was right next door.)
When Bush left office......................

Was ISIL in control of Iraq..............................
And who pulled out cold turkey and waited until the humanitarian crisis was in place to do anything............

But Bush is getting old.................Obama is a numb nuts and you are kissing his nuts.

And who pulled out cold turkey and waited until the humanitarian crisis was in place to do anything............

Actually, it was BUSH who pulled out of Iraq.....Remember the little d he signed with Maliki ?

Now, we could pull a breach ....but then we'd be just like you CLAIM that Iran can be in VIOLATING signed deals.

See...you DO have a lot in common with the Ayatollahs.......LOL

Actually, it was BUSH who pulled out of Iraq.....Remember the little d he signed with Maliki ?

Now, we could pull a breach ....but then we'd be just like you CLAIM that Iran can be in VIOLATING signed deals.

And that is the Sofa excuse..............going cold turkey not negotiating with Iraq to at least leave an intelligence presence there.................

The exit happened on Obama's watch.............Not Bush's watch.........

But alas. Mr. Giggles the gnat is part of the party of excuses..................

How's Libya fairing these days.................Real great there now isn't it...........

The exit happened on Obama's is watch.............Not Bush's watch.........

Of course it did, Bush agreed at the end of his dismal death filled and wealth drained term to pull all troops out by the end of 2011.

Bush could not negotiate a long term deal and permanent bases in Iraq like he wanted. So he was forced to surrender to Maliki, Sadr, and Tehran's terms.

So Bush failed to find the WMD justification for starting a war where the was no war, and then he failed to achieve the trumped up justification to create a pro-America democracy that would allow US troops and Air Force assets to remain on Iraq soil indefinitely and welcomed. US combat troops were not welcomed in Iraq until daesh terrorist scum spread terror in Sunni inhabited Iraq.

That scum has not taken over Iraq and never will.

Bush's other of many failures was the military failure to stop the alleged flow of Iranian made weapons into Iraq. You posted the lie that most Anericans were killed by Iranian weapons and then you posted that maybe it was 500 mostly during the surge under Bush's watch. Why don't you hold Bush responsible for what happened on his watch and that was not dictated by any president that came before him?

You sure are good at closing your eyes to all of Bush's Iraq failures but your eyes are wide open trying to blame Obama for Bush's surrender agreement in December 2008.

Last edited:

You have obviously forgot who was president when the troops moved out.

History will unfortunately prove what a complete idiot you are........................as is the deal................

Enjoy your little tingling sensations.............They will not last.................And of course you will then blame someone else when it happens...........because you are a liberal idiot.

We certainly don't need history to prove it.

Forum List

Back