Iran Vows to Violate UN Restrictions on Ballistic Missiles

eagle 12214776
Most of our guys came home in bags from advanced IED tech from Iran...............

Do you have any backup for how the Sunni insurgency was aided by Shiite Iran to kill and wound "most" of the Americans that were sent to Iraq to find WMD that was not there.

Iran was not killing anybody in Iraq until Bush sent Americans in to be sitting ducks in humvees that were not uparmored until several years in.

What is "most" from whatever fictional report you are reading? Or have you read nothing providing that statistic?

There has never been conclusive evidence that Tehran's leadership was sending advance IED's into Iraq to kill US troops. Your beloved Bush admitted that in a Press Conference in February 2007.

"Bush says he can't prove Iran is sending weapons to Iraq By Terence Hunt. Associated Press Published: Thursday, Feb. 15 2007 12:00 a.m. MST "

. Three senior U.S. military officials, at a weekend briefing in Baghdad, said the highest levels of the Iranian government had ordered the weapons smuggled into Iraq. They based their claim on the belief the weapons are moving into Iraq through the Iran's Revolutionary Guards elite Quds Force.

But Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said later he was not ready to conclude that Iran's top leaders were behind the attacks. Some lawmakers also have questioned the administration's statements.

Wading into the debate, Bush said the Quds Force was instrumental in supplying the weapons — "we know that," he said — and that the Quds Force was part of the Iranian government. "That's a known," he said. "What we don't know is whether or not the head leaders of Iran ordered the Quds Force to do what they did."

Pressed again on the subject, Bush displayed some irritation and said, "Whether (Iranian President Mahmoud) Ahmadinejad ordered the Quds Force to do this, I don't think we know. But we do know that they're there and I intend to do something about it. And I've asked our commanders to do something about it. And we're going to protect our troops." Ahmadinejad has denied Iran was behind the attacks.

Democrats on the Senate Armed Services Committee emerged from a classified briefing Wednesday saying they wanted more information about Iran. The committee chairman, Sen. Carl Levin, said it was unclear to him precisely what the administration knows about the Tehran government's ties to the weapons found in Iraq.

Bush says he can't prove Iran is sending weapons to Iraq

So Eagle is posting as fact that "most" Americans were killed by Iranian supplied weapons based upon something that the previous President of the United States said he can't prove and he does not know if Iran's leaders were responsible.

Not defending Iran, just sticking to facts and demolishing more baseless claims by conservatives in the USA.

Last edited:
Maybe the left wing morons would read these two articles, EXACTLY what I have been saying. This deal is a boom for American weapons makers and will lead to even more war, but it is the best Iran could give us.

ARMS RACE: Kerry Promises Billions in Weaponry to Israel, Saudis in Wake of Nuke Deal...

TOP BRASS: Deal INCREASES Likelihood of War...

Quote the Mooney Times as much as you wish. Your second link leaves off the word "former" Top Brass.

Here's an open letter published in the Washington Post you ought to read

Read: An open letter from retired generals and admirals on the Iran nuclear deal

The retired brass support the agreement and said diplomacy should be given a chance to work.

» Read full story: Dozens of retired generals, admirals back Iran nuclear deal

The Iran Deal Benefits U.S. National Security
An Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals
On July 14, 2015, after two years of intense international
negotiations, an agreement was announced by the United States,
the United Kingdom, France, Germany, China and Russia to contain
Iran’s nuclear program. We, the undersigned retired military
officers, support the agreement as the most effective means currently
available to prevent Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.
The international deal blocks the potential pathways to a nuclear
bomb, provides for intrusive verification, and strengthens American
national security. America and our allies, in the Middle East and
around the world, will be safer when this agreement is fully
implemented. It is not based on trust; the deal requires verification
and tough sanctions for failure to comply.
There is no better option to prevent an Iranian nuclear weapon.
Military action would be less effective than the deal, assuming it is
fully implemented. If the Iranians cheat, our advanced technology,
intelligence and the inspections will reveal it, and U.S. military
options remain on the table. And if the deal is rejected by America,
the Iranians could have a nuclear weapon within a year. The choice is
that stark.
We agree with the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General
Martin Dempsey, who said on July 29, 2015, “[r]elieving the risk of a
nuclear conflict with Iran diplomatically is superior than trying to do
that militarily.”

If at some point it becomes necessary to consider military action
against Iran, gathering sufficient international support for such an
effort would only be possible if we have first given the diplomatic
path a chance. We must exhaust diplomatic options before moving to
military ones.
For these reasons, for the security of our Nation, we call upon
Congress and the American people to support this agreement.

GEN James “Hoss” Cartwright, U.S. Marine Corps

MGEN William L. Nash, U.S. Army

GEN Joseph P. Hoar, U.S. Marine Corps

MGEN Tony Taguba, U.S. Army

GEN Merrill “Tony” McPeak, U.S. Air Force

RADM John Hutson, U.S. Navy

GEN Lloyd W. "Fig" Newton, U.S. Air Force

RADM Malcolm MacKinnon III, U.S. Navy

LGEN Robert G. Gard, Jr., U.S. Army

RADM Edward "Sonny" Masso, U.S. Navy

LGEN Arlen D. Jameson, U.S. Air Force

RADM Joseph Sestak, U.S. Navy

LGEN Frank Kearney, U.S. Army

RADM Garland “Gar” P. Wright, U.S. Navy

LGEN Claudia J. Kennedy, U.S. Army

BGEN John Adams, U.S. Air Force

LGEN Donald L. Kerrick, U.S. Army

BGEN Stephen A. Cheney, U.S. Marine Corps

LGEN Charles P. Otstott, U.S. Army

BGEN Patricia "Pat" Foote, U.S. Army

LGEN Norman R. Seip, U.S. Air Force

BGEN Lawrence E. Gillespie, U.S. Army

LGEN James M. Thompson, U.S. Army

BGEN John Johns, U.S. Army

VADM Kevin P. Green, U.S. Navy

BGEN David McGinnis, U.S. Army

VADM Lee F. Gunn, U.S. Navy

BGEN Stephen Xenakis, U.S. Army

MGEN George Buskirk, US Army

RDML James Arden "Jamie" Barnett, Jr., U.S. Navy

MGEN Paul D. Eaton, U.S. Army

RDML Jay A. DeLoach, U.S. Navy

MGEN Marcelite J. Harris, U.S. Air Force

RDML Harold L. Robinson, U.S. Navy

MGEN Frederick H. Lawson, U.S. Army

RDML Alan Steinman, U.S. Coast Guard

Their letter has no fearmongering. Exhausting Peaceful Means require putting aside fear.

Last edited:
You have your head in middle eastern sand K. It,is,universally agreed that the sanctions will never be reinstated because Russia and China will not agree to,them. You do not live in realville. They will not abide by any of the treaty and will have a bomb in less than five years.

Yup that treaty isn't worth the paper its written on and anyone who thinks Iran will abide by it is a moron.

Iran will do exactly what it wants and that's the facts.

Once again the morons on the peace train have let themselves be duped by Iran.

As for bombing them? Don't hold your breath.

Israel will not let it happen. If you think Israel is just going to lay back and just allow themselves to be atomized with out a fight, you all have another thing coming.

As a result, Israel will be condemned by the world led by America. Who, was once the protector of the only true democracy in the ME. A country that does not systematically execute gays for being gay. Allows mosques and Christian churches to exist with out condemnation. Yes, allows Palestinians to vote, to practice their faith with out the fear of being executed for doing it. Yet, the left cry over these Palestinians but never said shit about them with Egypt held the land or when Jordan executed thousands of them. Instead they join this false notion that Israel is spreading "zionism." Yet, we do not hear or see systematic beheadings by Israeli Jews of people who do not convert to Judaism. The left wing in this country, especially the fraudulent wolves in sheeps clothing the American liberal "Jews" will have blood on their hands.

All to their eternal shame and damnation.

Fuckem all.

We are that much closer to Armageddon and the end times. Congrats left wing giggling naive ignorant assholes. Every one of you are pathetic.

The Destruction of Jerusalem Luke:

20"But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then recognize that her desolation is near.21"Then those who are in Judea must flee to the mountains, and those who are in the midst of the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city must leave, and those who are in the country must not enter the city;22 because these are days of vengeance, so that all things which are written will be fulfilled 23"Woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days; for there will be great distress upon the land and wrath to this people; 24 and they will fall by the edge of the sword, and will be led captive into all the nations; and Jerusalem will be trampled under foot by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

------------------

Congrats left wingers. Giggle away. Your time is going to come.

Yup that treaty isn't worth the paper its written on and anyone who thinks Iran will abide by it is a moron.

The same exact sentiment was written in one of Teheran's papers about NOT trusting the U.S. and other western countries......See, Claudette....you have a LOT in common with Iranians.

Well if you trust Iran than that shows what an imbecile you are.

You're a lot like the idiots on the peace train who don't know when they are being duped and will do almost anything to say they achieved peace with Iran. Idiots one and all you included.

You're a lot like the idiots on the peace train who don't know when they are being duped and will do almost anything to say they achieved peace with Iran. Idiots one and all you included.

Live with your own bile........LOL

Live with your own bile........LOL

Live with your own stupidity and bile. LMAO.

Claudette 12216902

By that conclusion the U.S. right wing calls for a better deal and tougher sanctions is utter nonsense. No diplomatic or sanction solution exists. Therefore the only satisfactory solution to you Claudette is regime change which must include ground invasion or the mass killing by bombing of a lot of moderate and innocent Iranians.

If Iran will do exactly what it wants you'd better tell all the GOP candidates on the Clown Car that there is no diplomatic solution possible and they should all be running on a platform of starting another war like Iraq in 2003.

You certainly are s classic warmonger Claudette. You might as well admit it.

Claudette 12216902

By that conclusion the U.S. right wing calls for a better deal and tougher sanctions is utter nonsense. No diplomatic or sanction solution exists. Therefore the only satisfactory solution to you Claudette is regime change which must include ground invasion or the mass killing by bombing of a lot of moderate and innocent Iranians.

If Iran will do exactly what it wants you'd better tell all the GOP candidates on the Clown Car that there is no diplomatic solution possible and they should all be running on a platform of starting another war like Iraq in 2003.

Nope. I could care less about Iran. I sure don't want any more of our troops in the Middle East.

If they get a nuke and use it then they will be nuked. In the meantime. They will do just as they please with their nuclear program and all the peace train idiots will learn that soon enough.

I'm certainly not a warmonger but I'm not an idiot like you either.

Claudette 12217725
Nope. I could care less about Iran. I sure don't want any more of our troops in the Middle East.

You make absolutely no sense. You have no reason to object to or reject the P5+1 deal with Iran. Actually I care that Iran does not develop a nuclear bomb. I believe in exhausting diplomatic efforts to prevent Iran from going beyond peaceful use of nuclear power. You don't care you admit, so why not let the people with brains evaluate and implement this diplomatic resolution to a very serious and potential threat to our national security and the security of all the nation's in that region of the world,?

If you don't care, you don't care. So why are you parroting the objections of the warmongers from the other side of your mouth?

Oh I don't object to the agreement I just see it as a waste of everyones time. And I'm speaking my mind. Anyone who thinks that treaty will be honored by Iran is an idiot.

Iran will do exactly what it wants to do and all those on the peace train will find that out soon enough.

Nice to make agreements and but agreements don't mean anything when you're talking about Iran.

Last edited:
Claudette 12216902

If they get a nuke and use it then they will be nuked. In the meantime. They will do just as they please with their nuclear program and all the peace train idiots will learn that soon enough.

I'm certainly not a warmonger but I'm not an idiot like you either.

In other words, you're bitching just for the sake of bitching...
Get a life, get a clue, get a brain.

Nope just speaking my mind like you and everyone else on the board.

Oh and I won't bother telling you to get a life, catch a clue or get a brain. It would be a wasted effort on my part since you are one clueless son of a bitch.

Got a problem with it then tough shit.

Claudette 12218207
Nope just speaking my mind like you and everyone else on the board.

Speaking one's mind should actually come through a process of using one's mind. You have obviously skipped that step.

You obviously don't like anyone who doesn't agree with you and it appears you also don't like a person who speaks their mind.

To each his own and I wouldn't go bragging about your mind to anyone if I were you.

Its a mind that has no room for what someone else's opinion.

Oh and tell me honestly. Do you really think Iran will abide by that agreement?? I don't and neither does anyone with an ounce of sense.

Last edited:
Claudette 12218207
You obviously don't like anyone who doesn't agree with you and it appears you also don't like a person who speaks their mind.

I don't like people who say they don't care if Iran became capable and committed the atrocity of detonating a nuclear bomb on a nation such as ISRAEL. You spoke your mind so I know what kind of callous unfeeling inhumane person your spoken words tell us about you. So of course I don't like you. Nobody in their right mind should. You shouldn't like yourself if what you speak is what you truly believe.

Claudette 12218207

I don't like people who say they don't care if Iran became capable and committed the atrocity of detonating a nuclear bomb on a nation such as ISRAEL. You spoke your mind so I know what kind of callous unfeeling inhumane person your spoken words tell us about you. So of course I don't like you. Nobody in their right mind should. You shouldn't like yourself if what you speak is what you truly believe.

OK...a little test for you to challenge that half brain of yours:

How many nukes does Iran have: ______________

How many nukes does Israel have:_____________

Let's review. The PM has said they will still fund terrorism, that they will build up their military, and now we know that they at least think they have more flexibility with their ballistic missile program. Quite the deal. What in the hell does Iran need ballistic missiles? If the liberal left tells me I don't need an AK47 then why not tell Iran they don't really need ballistic missiles. Unless of course Israel really doesn't matter. Iran Vows to Violate UN Restrictions on Ballistic Missiles Iranian President Hassan Rouhani vowed that the Islamic Republic would violate outstanding United Nations restrictions governing the country’s ballistic missile program and that the behavior would not violate the recent nuclear accord, according to a translation of the leader’s remarks performed by the CIA’s Open Source Center.
Then sanctions get re-imposed. That's the way treaties work. If one side violates the terms, the treaty is void. It doesn't matter what someone says now; it matters what they do when the treaty is in effect. Hopefully they'll realize that course of action isn't in their interest. There are no guarantees. Expecting them is unrealistic.

^ Exhibit A. Why ISIS controls so much more real estate in the Middle East thanks to Democrats support of Jihad

Claudette 12218207

I don't care about Iran because nothing Iran says is to be trusted.

So why should I care if they make an agreement anyone but a brain dead zombie knows they won't keep???

Thought you knew that by now.

Oh believe me. If Israel gets even a hint that Iran will launch a nuke they will hit them first. Israel hasn't survived as long as it has by being stupid or not knowing what's going on.

The only reason they haven't hit them yet is because we, the US, keep holding them back.

Oh I care if they use a nuke but I don't care about that peace train agreement that's not worth the paper its written on. Its a waste of time and effort and an agreement Iran will never honor.

Put on your big boy pants and catch a fucking clue. Iran will never honor any agreement and if you think they will then you are a bigger fool than anyone could imagine.

Forum List

Back