Iran to screen 'Fahrenheit 9/11' on 9/11

Good.

I hope Iran proclaims the documentary as a major film depicting the weakness of the West to be embraced by all terrorists. Then we take MM out and shoot him for treason and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

DKSuddeth said:
I guess it would be too much to ask if we could send 'michael moore hates america' along with it.
Exactly, let him go over there. promote his file, espouse his views and win their alliance through sesnitivy and inclusion.

DKSuddeth said:
I guess it would be too much to ask if we could send 'michael moore hates america' along with it.

if I may, I would like to rearrange your statement just a bit......

I guess it would be too much to ask if we could send michael moore along with it.

freeandfun1 said:
if I may, I would like to rearrange your statement just a bit......

I suppose I could have made the double statement, but why would I send him to a place that would throw more accolades on him? At least here theres a better chance of him meeting a disgruntled american.

DKSuddeth said:
I suppose I could have made the double statement, but why would I send him to a place that would throw more accolades on him? At least here theres a better chance of him meeting a disgruntled american.

I meant to stay. Then, when they tired of him, they would chop off his fucking head.

Forum List

Back