Iran to put warships off US Atlantic coast...

This is a country that has repeatedly stated it wants to kill all Americans and force them under Sharia Law.
Please provide a link showing that Pres. Ahmedinejad or anyone in their government has stated "it wants to kill all Americans and force them under Sharia Law"

Thank You

Iran's Ahmadinejad issues new threats against Israel, U.S.

Go ahead and explain that away. Also the various solid evidence linking him to arming terrorist factions that target and kill American troops. Not to mention his consistent comments about destroying Israel and the US. His denial of the holocaust and various other lies and propaganda he has perpetuated through his presidency.

This is a country that has repeatedly stated it wants to kill all Americans and force them under Sharia Law.
Please provide a link showing that Pres. Ahmedinejad or anyone in their government has stated "it wants to kill all Americans and force them under Sharia Law"

Thank You

Iran's Ahmadinejad issues new threats against Israel, U.S.

Go ahead and explain that away. Also the various solid evidence linking him to arming terrorist factions that target and kill American troops. Not to mention his consistent comments about destroying Israel and the US. His denial of the holocaust and various other lies and propaganda he has perpetuated through his presidency.
This article that you linked to is 5 years old.

Ahmadinejad in the article just says he will retaliate if Iran is attacked. And is talking about the defense of his country if attacked.

Even the article you linked to says that Iran “allegedly” supports terrorist activity. And says nothing about "solid evidence" of Iran supporting terrorists.

The writer of the article seems most concerned that Ahmadinejad denies the so called Holocaust myth. Which is nothing but a guilt trip perpetuated by the Zionist Jews to extort money from gullible Western nations.

Also, the articles says ZERO about wanting to force Americans to accept sharia law.

Question: do you just dream this nonsense up when you sleep or does it just come naturally? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
You doing another jig over my unemployment, are ya?

That your way of supporting America? Dancing happily around in your undies with your boyfriend because someone with a solid work record is unemployed?

Here's another fucking news flash for you dumb fuck. You don't make fun of family around here.

Asshole.

you seem to be fixated on gay sex. Something you want to tell the rest of the class?

That your way of supporting America? Dancing happily around in your undies with your boyfriend because someone with a solid work record is unemployed?

Here's another fucking news flash for you dumb fuck. You don't make fun of family around here.

Asshole.

you seem to be fixated on gay sex. Something you want to tell the rest of the class?

Yeah.

I don't get why so many conservative guys are fruits.

Fill me in. Why do you guys like to do the "wide stance" in bathrooms to pick up other guys?

Asshole.

Yeah.

I don't get why so many conservative guys are fruits.

Fill me in. Why do you guys like to do the "wide stance" in bathrooms to pick up other guys?
Who knew you were also a homophobe?

Of course you weren't - you back-peddling pussy. Everyone has more than one Mother.

God - there's stupid, and there's "Swallow" stupid.

Have another deep swig of whatever the fuck it is you're bombed on/Foodstamps scammed for you today, i.e. Boone's Farm.

Why would I need foodstamps? Got a six month severance. :eusa_eh:

And you're calling "me" stupid?

:lol:

And no "backpeddling".

And no swallow either, WarriorTakesItUpTheAss102. Not into the gay shit. No matter how much you beg..you ain't gonna gargle my jiz, stupid.

Got it?
Boy, you get testy when shown to be wrong.

Most of marginal character do, though.

Interesting. Your nose keeps winding up in other people's business.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVLJVydy8b8]Samantha Goes Swimming - Without a pool! - YouTube[/ame]

Why would I need foodstamps? Got a six month severance. :eusa_eh:

And you're calling "me" stupid?

And no "backpeddling".

And no swallow either, WarriorTakesItUpTheAss102. Not into the gay shit. No matter how much you beg..you ain't gonna gargle my jiz, stupid.

Got it?
Boy, you get testy when shown to be wrong.

Most of marginal character do, though.

Interesting. Your nose keeps winding up in other people's business.
Oh? Since when is a story about Iran warships off our coast not my business?

:cuckoo:

OK. Scenario.
China or Russia hooked up the Iranians with some carrier sinkers and a few nukes.
Amastinkinbad gives the order to nuke capital hill and Jew Yawk shitty and take out as many carriers as possible in Norfolk.
What happens next ?

Who knew you were also a homophobe?

Naming one's self "Swallow" should be a giveaway

Keep asking.

And I keep telling you no.

And why did you name yourself WarriorTakesItUpTheAss102?

Hey asswipe - what's time's your job interview? Make sure you come across as fucking dumb as you do on this forum. You'll be back in the unemployment line where lazy, dumbfucks like you belong. Also, make sure you're sober. Have fun and let us know how it goes, like anyone really gives a fuck.

Have a nice day asswipe!

LOL!!!!:lol:

OK. Scenario.
China or Russia hooked up the Iranians with some carrier sinkers and a few nukes.
Amastinkinbad gives the order to nuke capital hill and Jew Yawk shitty and take out as many carriers as possible in Norfolk.
What happens next ?

pussies like you leave the country because they have no back bone :eek:

OK. Scenario.
What happens next ?

I have an avatar for you.

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 41
OK. Scenario.
What happens next ?

I have an avatar for you.

i have one for you

(0)

OK. Scenario.
What happens next ?

True. It's hard to imagine any action being more indicative of complete pussification than his.

Naming one's self "Swallow" should be a giveaway

Keep asking.

And I keep telling you no.

And why did you name yourself WarriorTakesItUpTheAss102?

Hey asswipe - what's time's your job interview? Make sure you come across as fucking dumb as you do on this forum. You'll be back in the unemployment line where lazy, dumbfucks like you belong. Also, make sure you're sober. Have fun and let us know how it goes, like anyone really gives a fuck.

Have a nice day asswipe!

LOL!!!!:lol:

Don't ever change...

Forum List

Back