Iran to put warships off US Atlantic coast...

The West Australian is STILL a Murdoch rag and thus assumed by people with a clue to be totally FULL OF SHYTTE until proven otherwise.

yeah... who am I to throw facts in the face of your stupidity...

He doesn't own it anymore, dipshit.

The West Australian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The West Australian was owned by the publicly-listed company West Australian Newspapers Ltd from the 1920s. In 1969, the Melbourne based The Herald and Weekly Times Ltd bought WAN and published the paper until 1987 when it was sold to Robert Holmes à Court's Bell Group in 1987 when the remainder of H&WT was bought by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation.[5] The following year Alan Bond, through Bond Corporation, gained control of Bell Group and hence the paper. This ownership structure only survived for a few years until the collapse of Bond Corporation. A newly formed company, West Australian Newspapers Holdings, then purchased the paper from the receivers before being floated in an oversubscribed $185 million public offering.[6] Chairman Trevor Eastwood announced in the annual report that the company was listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: SWM) on 9 January 1992. A management fee of $217,000 and underwriting/brokers handling fee of $1,981,136 were paid to companies associated with former short-term directors John Poynton and J. H. Nickson.[7] February 2011: After acquired Seven Media Group, West Australian Newspapers Holding Ltd. became Seven West Media Limited, Australia's largest diversified media business.[8]

Learn to read, dip-shit. He doesn't own it anymore.

heh. Bring it, bitches.

Hey, let the target practice begin!

They won't make it half way across the Med before breaking down.
****************************************************************************************************
Has it dawned on our conservative friends that Iran may have an ulterior motive for placing warships along America's coast and their "Rambo" response may be playing right into it.

With the Palestinian request for statehood resting with the United Nations, the last thing the US needs is to further inflame antiAmerica feelings in the MidEast!

I dunno about that. I sorta liked the way the Third, Fourth, and Fifth Marines inflamed the anti american feelings prevalent in Japan. February 19th, 1945- March 30th, 1945.
21,000 out, 200 back. Talk about sending a message.
Sorry, plumb forgot myself. This is no longer a nation of people arriving on these shores to answer Liberty's siren call "Give me your tired, huddled masses yearning to breathe free.." This is instead a nation of huddled masses yearning for a benevolent master.
They voted for, and got what they wanted. Barack Obama. 'I do think at a certain point, you've made enough money"

LOL, that's beautiful. The one thing that the US needs to have a reason to crush their country through military action and they are handing it to us on a Silver Platter.

That's how you talk about a hypothetical war that would result in even more dead americans than the War in Iraq did?
Idiots like you don't see a problem with the Iranian navy off our coast where they have no interest. Bring it on!!

Yeah. They could use the same excuse that American Sub Commander used when they plowed into a boat full of school kids during a power dive off the coast of Japan.

Of course..little hard to explain why a Texas Oil Man was driving..:eusa_shhh:

You're a fucking idiot.

Scott was a career Naval officer and well respected and admired by his crew. You're not fit to wash his skivvies nor massage his balls with a warm washcloth, asswipe.

Waddle Scott | Bio of Waddle Scott | AEI Speakers Bureau

Fuck off you gay asshole.

Oil tycoons on the submarine - Campaign Finance - Salon.com

It seriously sucks don't it..to debate people who know what the fuck they are talking about..

Oil tycoons on the submarine
The list of civilians aboard the USS Greeneville doesn't reveal a fundraising scandal, but it does underscore the link between money and access to power.
By Daryl Lindsey WASHINGTON -- Texas oil money will buy you access to more than just Washington environmental policy. Apparently, it will also get you a seat on the USS Greeneville. If you're lucky, the sub's captain might even let you have a go at the controls.

Following its initial investigation of the sinking of Japanese fishing vessel Ehime Maru, the Navy finally released Saturday a list of civilians who were aboard the USS Greeneville the day it rammed into the Ehime Maru, killing nine passengers, including four Japanese students.

You fucking shitstain pansy ass motherfucker..

Another meltdown ?

Why don't you put the bottle away for the evening and cancel another night of partying.

Don't you have a job interview tomorrow?

You don't want to show up looking like shit with cock and booze on your breath.

Last edited:
You doing another jig over my unemployment, are ya?

That your way of supporting America? Dancing happily around in your undies with your boyfriend because someone with a solid work record is unemployed?

Here's another fucking news flash for you dumb fuck. You don't make fun of family around here.

Asshole.

That your way of supporting America? Dancing happily around in your undies with your boyfriend because someone with a solid work record is unemployed?

Here's another fucking news flash for you dumb fuck. You don't make fun of family around here.

Asshole.

Speaking of families -

what's with your "Motherfucker" reference to me in your previous post in this thread ?

My Mother isn't family ?

You exempt from the rules ?

Everyone else must comply - but you get a pass ?

I don't think so, asswipe.

Enjoy your meltdown. It's really entertaining.

You're a fucking lunatic. I wouldn't hire you to shovel shit.

Asshole.

Speaking of families -

what's with your "Motherfucker" reference to me in your previous post in this thread ?

My Mother isn't family ?

No..it wasn't referring to your mother.

If you weren't so gay you'd realize that.

I've had girlfriends with kids.

That would make me a motherfucker too.

:lol:

Asshole.

Speaking of families -

My Mother isn't family ?

No..it wasn't referring to your mother.If you weren't so gay you'd realize that.

Of course you weren't - you back-peddling pussy. Everyone has more than one Mother.

God - there's stupid, and there's "Swallow" stupid.

Have another deep swig of whatever the fuck it is you're bombed on/Foodstamps scammed for you today, i.e. Boone's Farm.

Familes (Motherfucker?) / Meltdown.....

Grab the popcorn -

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4198189-post121.html

Oh..and go wipe the balls of your fucking hero..jerkoff.

He violated military protocols and killed nine people. Including school kids.Shoveling shit? That's your business?

Figures. You do so much of it here.

Tissue?

Yeah..you're going to need one.

After jacking off your hero.

Asswipe.

This would just be bluster to impress the home folks. The Iranian navy is very familiar with the US navy. Wh have had several air craft carriers off their coast on a regular basis, in addition to missile cruisers and other craft.

And the Iranian spy network has been in Iraq forever. Reports go back to Tehran on a regular basis just what a US military vehicle can do.

During the Kuwait conflict, the whole Iraqi air force fled after the first day. Dring GWII, they buried the air force hoping to keep it after the war was over.

Remember the Iraqis and the Iranians tied in their war. And both times we dealt with Iraq the army was taken totally apart in five weeks.

The Iranians really aren't that interested in actual dealing with the US. Especially close to the US.

Speaking of families -

My Mother isn't family ?

No..it wasn't referring to your mother.If you weren't so gay you'd realize that.

Of course you weren't - you back-peddling pussy. Everyone has more than one Mother.

God - there's stupid, and there's "Swallow" stupid.

Have another deep swig of whatever the fuck it is you're bombed on/Foodstamps scammed for you today, i.e. Boone's Farm.

Why would I need foodstamps? Got a six month severance. :eusa_eh:

And you're calling "me" stupid?

And no "backpeddling".

And no swallow either, WarriorTakesItUpTheAss102. Not into the gay shit. No matter how much you beg..you ain't gonna gargle my jiz, stupid.

Got it?

Forum List

Back