Iran to put warships off US Atlantic coast...

Really?

Who knew the US specifically targeted non-combatants?

I better let the DoD know.

I never said a word about targeting non-combatants, but common sense will tell you bombing the hell out of cities and just war in general will result in the deaths of many non-combatants.
Still, I better let the DoD know that they are just like the 19 - they specifically target non-combatants.

I bet they don't know that and they should know.

Of course, I'll not use my own name when I let them know. It's not a good idea if the DoD thinks I'm a nutbar.

Yes Dear, They, nor the NSA, can never find you. ;)

Really?

Who knew the US specifically targeted non-combatants?

I better let the DoD know.

I never said a word about targeting non-combatants, but common sense will tell you bombing the hell out of cities and just war in general will result in the deaths of many non-combatants.
Still, I better let the DoD know that they are just like the 19 - they specifically target non-combatants.

Of course, I'll not use my own name when I let them know. It's not a good idea if the DoD thinks I'm a nutbar.

I never said our DoD was just like the terrorists, please stop using straw men arguments.

I'm saying our politicians are scum, and they make immoral decisions.

I never said our DoD was just like the terrorists, please stop using straw men arguments.

Hey, I'm not using strawmen.

You said our reaction was worse than what the 19 did. I don't think what we did was worse than targeting non-combatants. I never will.

I can't equivocate at that level.

Yes Dear, They, nor the NSA, can never find you. ;)
;) It was just said for effect, nothing serious.

You said our reaction was worse than what the 19 did. I don't think what we did was worse than targeting non-combatants. I never will.

They didn't intentionally do things worse. A drunk driver running a stop sign and hitting someone kiling them is bad, if I unintentinally run a stop sign and it kills a van full of ppl, that's worse. Here's how I look at it.

More americans dead is worse than less americans dead

The U.S. being responsible for 100,000 dead Iraqis is worse than the U.S. being responsible for zero dead Iraqis.

The U.S. being trillions more in debt is worse than being trillions less in debt.

Last edited:

They didn't intentionally do things worse. A drunk driver running a stop sign and hitting someone kiling them is bad, if I unintentinally run a stop sign and it kills a van full of ppl, that's worse. Here's how I look at it.

The U.S. being responsible for 100,000 dead Iraqis is worse than the U.S. being responsible for zero dead Iraqis.

The U.S. being trillions more in debt is worse than being trillions less in debt.

Yet you don't account for what Iraq was costing us everyday before the Invasion, nor the potential for disruption, had we not acted. True much could have been handled differently Pre and Post Invasion,yet time does not stand still. Neither would have Saddam.

Yet you don't account for what Iraq was costing us everyday before the Invasion, nor the potential for disruption, had we not acted. True much could have been handled differently Pre and Post Invasion,yet time does not stand still. Neither would have Saddam.
Exactly.

What were they costing us that wasn't a result of our own choice to meddle?

Expand on that, "potential for disruption" please.

Saddam did stand still in terms of negative interaction with the U.S., he never did anything against us. Yes he was scum, but not scum we needed to worry about. Whether it was Clinton's embargo that resulted in the starvation of hundreds of thousands, or the War in Iraq that resulted in the death of another hundred throusand innocent Iraqi civilians.

Saddam did stand still in terms of negative interaction with the U.S., he never did anything against us. Yes he was scum, but not scum we needed to worry about. Whether it was Clinton's embargo that resulted in the starvation of hundreds of thousands, or the War in Iraq that resulted in the death of another hundred throusand innocent Iraqi civilians.

By who's definition of meddling, Iraq's? North Korea's? China's, Russia's, or our own?
World Affair's is part of Life on Earth, no? Otherwise, why are you trying to tell me how to live?

The "Peace Loving Iraq" you try to Portray was a figment of your imagination. Saddam was a Predator. Saddam was a destabilizing influence around the World. Many times more reckless than Gaddafi, for one.

The Embargo sure did not stop Saddam from exporting Oil through Syria, huh. Too bad he did not pass that value on to his starving People, huh... Why was that? Funny you put me into a position to defend Clinton... :lol: I owe you for that. :)

I thought We were defending Society and the Rule of Law after the Successful Invasion. I thought it was Insurgent's targeting Civilians?

What is your Source? Al Jezeera? Puffn'Stuff, Michael Moore? MSNBC? CNN?

By who's definition of meddling, Iraq's? North Korea's? China's, Russia's, or our own?
World Affair's is part of Life on Earth, no? Otherwise, why are you trying to tell me how to live?

The "Peace Loving Iraq" you try to Portray was a figment of your imagination. Saddam was a Predator. Saddam was a destabilizing influence around the World. Many times more reckless than Gaddafi, for one.

The Embargo sure did not stop Saddam from exporting Oil through Syria, huh. Too bad he did not pass that value on to his starving People, huh... Why was that? Funny you put me into a position to defend Clinton... :lol: I owe you for that. :)

I thought We were defending Society and the Rule of Law after the Successful Invasion. I thought it was Insurgent's targeting Civilians?

1.) meddling being us choosing (not being forced to) to overstep our bounds and mess around in gov'ts that aren't ours, and that aren't a threat to us.
2.) Saddam was a murderous dictator and human scum, I can't be held responsible for what the voices in your head are pretending I'm saying. We've ignored most murderous dictators, including the current ones, sometimes we buddy up with brutal dictators and brutal regimes (China, Saudi Arabia, etc).
3.) What Saddam does to his own people isn't the concern of the U.S. gov't and isn't the responsibility of the U.S. taxpayer. Our isolationist economic policies hurt our businesses.
4.) Defending Iraqi society isn't the job of the U.S. gov't, or the U.S. taxpayer. I repeat, and I'll probably have to repeat it a half dozen times, we weren't targeting civilians but common sense tells you civilians will die in a war.
5.) You can go by whatever source you choose, however many Iraqi civilians died in the war were too many. Whether it's 200k, 100k, 50k, or 1.

1.) meddling being us choosing (not being forced to) to overstep our bounds and mess around in gov'ts that aren't ours, and that aren't a threat to us.
2.) Saddam was a murderous dictator and human scum, I can't be held responsible for what the voices in your head are pretending I'm saying. We've ignored most murderous dictators, including the current ones, sometimes we buddy up with brutal dictators and brutal regimes (China, Saudi Arabia, etc).
3.) What Saddam does to his own people isn't the concern of the U.S. gov't and isn't the responsibility of the U.S. taxpayer. Our isolationist economic policies hurt our businesses.
4.) Defending Iraqi society isn't the job of the U.S. gov't, or the U.S. taxpayer. I repeat, and I'll probably have to repeat it a half dozen times, we weren't targeting civilians but common sense tells you civilians will die in a war.
5.) You can go by whatever source you choose, however many Iraqi civilians died in the war were too many. Whether it's 200k, 100k, 50k, or 1.

These are State Department Matters. In truth, concerning Foreign Domestic Issues, I might even agree with you more than you think. However, for example, the hatred and misinformation about the West, taught in Mosques in both proclaimed friendly and unfriendly Nations does effect us. Genocide does also concern us. Nation States do project Their Interests, we are no different.

What I personally liked to see in Iraq and Afghanistan was a Declaration of Human Rights, in both Their Constitutions. Problem was that that was not Sharia Compliant. Imagine that.

These are State Department Matters. In truth, concerning Foreign Domestic Issues, I might even agree with you more than you think. However, for example, the hatred and misinformation about the West, taught in Mosques in both proclaimed friendly and unfriendly Nations does effect us. Genocide does also concern us. Nation States do project Their Interests, we are no different.

What I personally liked to see in Iraq and Afghanistan was a Declaration of Human Rights, in both Their Constitutions. Problem was that that was not Sharia Compliant. Imagine that.

Genocide concerns us in certain instances, certainly not in all of them. We pick and choose when it does, often times "coincidentally" we get involved with countries doing bad things to their civilians when these countries have oil (Libya, Iraq).

We can't control the verbage said by leaders in mosques.

Yeah the apartheid gov't in Iraq has dealt a crippling blow to christians in Iraq, they were far safer in a Saddam-run Iraq. They're fleeing to places like Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia, hardcore governments based on Islam either run by a brutal dictator or brutal theocracies.

Last edited:

Genocide concerns us in certain instances, certainly not in all of them. We pick and choose when it does, often times "coincidentally" we get involved with countries doing bad things to their civilians when these countries have oil (Libya, Iraq).

Yeah the apartheid gov't in Iraq has dealt a crippling blow to christians in Iraq, they were far safer in a Saddam-run Iraq. They're not fleeing to places like Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia, hardcore governments based on Islam either run by a brutal dictator or brutal theocracies.

Yep. They are Aggressive and Predatory too.

Yeah the apartheid gov't in Iraq has dealt a crippling blow to christians in Iraq, they were far safer in a Saddam-run Iraq. They're fleeing to places like Syria, Iran and Saudi Arabia, hardcore governments based on Islam either run by a brutal dictator or brutal theocracies.

I'm sorry I worded that wrong, they ARE fleeing to those places, that gives you an idea of how bad it is in Iraq for them.

I'm sorry I worded that wrong, they ARE fleeing to those places, that gives you an idea of how bad it is in Iraq for them.

Yep. It is a Battleground, anywhere Islam dominates, it shows little regard for those of different beliefs.

Never going to happen, the very best we can hope are for are stable governments in those countries who don't support terrorism.

Never going to happen, the very best we can hope are for are stable governments in those countries who don't support terrorism.

Agreed, as things stand now.

If the Iranians come they better come baring gifts of Kababs, saffron rice, khubbuz and hummus, otherwise they can fuck off.

As long as they play by the rules, there really is no problem. I bet the Coastguard will even give them a tow when and if they need one. :)

Tell ya what, those Latinas won't put up with any of their misogynistic bullshit either... they'll wake to her standing over him with a knife in one hand and his fun stick in the other!

Cuba, Venezuela, may very well embrace them.

Those Iranians just want to take some shore leave I'm tellin you, everytime theres a TDY here in the States for the Gulf Arab countries those guys are tripping over themselves to volunteer just to get away for a while and drink in peace and visit a strip club.

Can you blame them?

6dthqw.jpg

Forum List

Back