Iran to put warships off US Atlantic coast...

exactly what is he going to do though if we take his action as an attack against the US and sink his ships? After all the fool doesn't have even a single destroyer in his fleet.
My guess is Iran is ripe for someone to scare the drip off that snotty little third world A.Mad.Din.of.Jihad's nose, the the U.S. Navy can do it like nobody else I know.

GO US NAVY!
:eusa_angel:
Yeah.

LOL, that's beautiful. The one thing that the US needs to have a reason to crush their country through military action and they are handing it to us on a Silver Platter.

That's how you talk about a hypothetical war that would result in even more dead americans than the War in Iraq did?
Idiots like you don't see a problem with the Iranian navy off our coast where they have no interest. Bring it on!!

No I'm on your side, I think it's worth flushing the lives of american soldiers down the toilet to make sure ships that are of no threat to us move a couple hundred miles.

That's the america-loving, pro-soldier stance..............................:cuckoo:

heh. Bring it, bitches.

Hey, let the target practice begin!

They won't make it half way across the Med before breaking down.
****************************************************************************************************
Has it dawned on our conservative friends that Iran may have an ulterior motive for placing warships along America's coast and their "Rambo" response may be playing right into it.

With the Palestinian request for statehood resting with the United Nations, the last thing the US needs is to further inflame antiAmerica feelings in the MidEast!

Wait, let me get this straight.

Iran is going to park their bunch of tugboats off of our shore and we don't need to do anything to hurt their feewings?

Well you're half right, they have tugboats about 8,000 miles away, aka zero threat whatsoever.

And what we were supposed to learn from Iraq, is that you don't warmonger with countries that aren't a threat, we saw what that got us.

Defense should be used for.......well...............defense.

We may have something their beneath-the-surface rocket launchers ain't counting on.

sub.jpg

That's not all we got, either. Just think of our United States Navy as the Three Dogs of Night. bin Laden failed to do that. The Seals didn't.
Use that for your Wallpaper, me hearties.
:D

Last edited:
LOL, that's beautiful. The one thing that the US needs to have a reason to crush their country through military action and they are handing it to us on a Silver Platter.

That's how you talk about a hypothetical war that would result in even more dead americans than the War in Iraq did?

Against an organized military? Probably significantly less loss of life.

Libya is a good example. No loss of American life and their Air Force was wiped out overnight.

This is a country that has repeatedly stated it wants to kill all Americans and force them under Sharia Law.

I think it's warranted to not want their government to exist.

I remember hearing these lies before the War in Iraq about how minimal the loss of the life would be, how easy it'd be, etc.

Iran's military is nothing compared to ours, but their military is superior to what Iraq's was, so yes more americans dead if we fight the same kind of wars we have in Iraq and Afghanistan and it's fair to assume we would.

im pretty sure if back in those days a Country that was considered hostile moved a war ship off our shores.....they would have reacted in some manner....

Like all the Brits in Canada? We got rid of all them, right?

they ran to another Country did they not?.....talk to Douger,he can tell you about running to another country when your scared.....

The Iranian warships aren't in US waters now, so they're not in this country.

My point is we had a country that was considered hostile, far more hostile than present day Iran, that were everywhere right to our north, right across the border.

So you can still approve of hypothetical warmongering with Iran, but not for the reason that we had an issue with a similar situation happening during revolutionary times.

Like all the Brits in Canada? We got rid of all them, right?

they ran to another Country did they not?.....talk to Douger,he can tell you about running to another country when your scared.....

My point is we had a country that was considered hostile, far more hostile than present day Iran, that were everywhere right to our north, right across the border.

So you can still approve of hypothetical warmongering with Iran, but not for the reason that we had an issue with a similar situation happening during revolutionary times.
Dr. Drock.

This nation was blindsided by militant Muslim terrorists on 9/11/01, and I don't care how you crack it, spin it, hypothesize it, try to erase it, ignore it, or forget it, begosh and begorra, it happened, and we lost some of the finest men and women in blue any police force or fire fighting force ever had. Their families were reduced to shards because

We could not wrap our minds around anything so ridiculous as people using airliners as military weapons.

We're now smarter than that. Why let the doofusses think they can pull this off a second time? A lot of cat fights end when the big cat shows his claws. I'm here to claw the eyes out of any tinhorn wannabe cowboy out there in the theoretical world of Allah-hates-my-enemies-paradigm of today's Khomeini-domineered Iran, which once was a prosperous democracy but now locks into mass and serial murder deals with powers competitive to the US.

I reserve the right to show our claws and avert this dilly-dalliance of A.Mad.Dinning.Jihad morons wherever they be. :evil:

Last edited:
Oh, yeah. And I forgot to say this. Ahmadinejad's first encounter on the world's stage was to be pictured holding an AK-47 to a frightened group of American civilians taken hostage by their collaborating terroristic hijacker back when Jimmy Carter was the President. What would stop these assholes from bringing a little anthrax pack with 'em?

Those people see a weak president, and they go for the neck. They forget just one thing. The American people can turn it right around on them just as soon as the next election rolls around.

Last edited:

Dr. Drock.

This nation was blindsided by militant Muslim terrorists on 9/11/01, and I don't care how you crack it, spin it, hypothesize it, try to erase it, ignore it, or forget it, begosh and begorra, it happened, and we lost some of the finest men and women in blue any police force or fire fighting force ever had. Their families were reduced to shards because

We could not wrap our minds around anything so ridiculous as people using airliners as military weapons.

We're now smarter than that. Why let the doofusses think they can pull this off a second time? A lot of cat fights end when the big cat shows his claws. I'm here to claw the eyes out of any tinhorn wannabe cowboy out there in the theoretical world of Allah-hates-my-enemies-paradigm of today's Khomeini-domineered Iran, which once was a prosperous democracy but now locks into mass and serial murder deals with powers competitive to the US.

I reserve the right to show our claws and avert this dilly-dalliance of A.Mad.Dinning.Jihad morons wherever they be. :evil:

Our reaction to 9/11 was worse than 9/11. More americans were killed by our reaction, more money lost, 100,000 Iraqis dead, and now our military is stretched all over the ME.

Sentencing thousands more americans and probably hundreds of thousands of Iranians to death because a few tugboats are in a different section of international waters would be disgustingly immoral and downright stupid.

Dr. Drock.

Our reaction to 9/11 was worse than 9/11. More americans were killed by our reaction, more money lost, 100,000 Iraqis dead, and now our military is stretched all over the ME.

Sentencing thousands more americans and probably hundreds of thousands of Iranians to death because a few tugboats are in a different section of international waters would be disgustingly immoral and downright stupid.

???? you really expect they will send tug boats?

Dr. Drock.

Our reaction to 9/11 was worse than 9/11. ....
Really?

Who knew the US specifically targeted non-combatants?

I better let the DoD know.

Dr. Drock.

Really?

Hey, accidents happen.

Dr. Drock.

???? you really expect they will send tug boats?

Compared to our navy, calling their naval ships tug boats is probably too flattering.

Dr. Drock.

Really?

I never said a word about targeting non-combatants, but common sense will tell you bombing the hell out of cities and just war in general will result in the deaths of many non-combatants.

Really?

I never said a word about targeting non-combatants, but common sense will tell you bombing the hell out of cities and just war in general will result in the deaths of many non-combatants.
Still, I better let the DoD know that they are just like the 19 - they specifically target non-combatants.

I bet they don't know that and they should know.

Of course, I'll not use my own name when I let them know. It's not a good idea if the DoD thinks I'm a nutbar.

Forum List

Back