Iran threatens to hit U.S., Israel after Trump aide warns of ‘maximum pressure'

Darkman00

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2018
Let's get it started!

------

FkMlLc4_kV_hx2BvnrpNLgYdUg5c9gUdodlXVhhrCjOECo2NjVg_AmX9YM1EDwDDJ_0J59GfHrfDIyxuGsP5pTyIpx1m9kfP2TLt2iWwaR38ukaQ0wnBbwaFmC-HKReZz-JUmqKzW1Y76nBwoKkxp6XIU7uLZ9ZksHegSlTiWZfL3uDBJT5SVocKhLzzK70u1E7xyNNqGbmK-fkJgWnGS_FzW67FnYFVLPVyVvyXJ6B9D3g4-LCNcKtWQJVYvsAOU8o9Avdttis=pf-w200-h200

Iran warned on Wednesday it would hit U.S. and Israeli targets if it were attacked by the United States after President Donald Trump's security adviser said ...

The Globe and Mail
yesterday

Let's get it started!

------

FkMlLc4_kV_hx2BvnrpNLgYdUg5c9gUdodlXVhhrCjOECo2NjVg_AmX9YM1EDwDDJ_0J59GfHrfDIyxuGsP5pTyIpx1m9kfP2TLt2iWwaR38ukaQ0wnBbwaFmC-HKReZz-JUmqKzW1Y76nBwoKkxp6XIU7uLZ9ZksHegSlTiWZfL3uDBJT5SVocKhLzzK70u1E7xyNNqGbmK-fkJgWnGS_FzW67FnYFVLPVyVvyXJ6B9D3g4-LCNcKtWQJVYvsAOU8o9Avdttis=pf-w200-h200

Iran warned on Wednesday it would hit U.S. and Israeli targets if it were attacked by the United States after President Donald Trump's security adviser said ...

The Globe and Mail
yesterday
My reply is lets get it one asshole. That would be a mistake in as the Citizens of Iran are not a happy bunch and it would not take much for them to pickup a gun and do a little house cleaning. The question is does Trump have the balls to help. Obamma had the same chance and failed to offer and delivery of what ever they need to take back the Nation from the Mullahs

Iran would have it's hands full with Israel...throw the US in the mix and it's curtains for them.

Loudmouth morons

I think they enjoy talking shit. "acting hard" if you will.
I doubt they are that stupid, unless they, china and russia have some plan.. Which, i wouldnt really doubt..

Let's get it started!

------

The Globe and Mail
yesterday

WYEHO?

He is not HER ... He is HIM )))

WYE Him O?
No.

If tRump hadn't fucked up the JPOA Iran would be working on it's I ternal problems. Cheeto Jesus gave the religious leaders just what they needed to stay in power.

He's such a dumbass.

I've noticed Iran hasn't boarded US vessels and taken pics of US Navy sailors ....

They know that shit won't play like it did under Ears. Mattis will put a boot up their ass

Let's get it started!

------

The Globe and Mail
yesterday
My reply is lets get it one asshole. That would be a mistake in as the Citizens of Iran are not a happy bunch and it would not take much for them to pickup a gun and do a little house cleaning. The question is does Trump have the balls to help. Obamma had the same chance and failed to offer and delivery of what ever they need to take back the Nation from the Mullahs
Any one here realy beleive Iran is going to start war with us? I do not, no one is that stupid! Thy might sponser some terror but out and out warfair I would not bet onb it!

Let's get it started!

------

The Globe and Mail
yesterday
The main thing driving the Iranian protests boils down to the status of the economy because of the sanctions. The vast majority of Iranians remain steadfastly in the corner of Islam and its Koran.

Forum List

Back