I am trying to understand....OP

I you are for our President Trump

or if you are only blabbing about

are you sincere?

are you sincere?

Keep checking my threads Skye...BTW, your old avatar was much easier on my old eyes!

are you sincere?

Keep checking my threads Skye...BTW, your old avatar was much easier on my old eyes!

LOL stop it

everything is easier on your old eyes LOLwhatever.....

it is what it is hehe

what do I know nothing LOL
Where is the thread for the Header?

Good, he should declassify if they pose no threat to our national security. Why hasn’t he done it already?

Declassify all related documents to this Witch hunt and pardoning Manafort for all crimes PRIOR to his working for Trump would just about shut this whole thing down.

are you sincere?
What sort of cult are you trying to enforce? Are you incapable of being critical of yourself or your committed politicians?

^^ Is it? It's kind of a standard practice in business to have all your "important" folk sign an NDA. Protects your copyrights, tech, etc...

^^ Is it? It's kind of a standard practice in business to have all your "important" folk sign an NDA. Protects your copyrights, tech, etc...
Trump works for you, not the other way around. Or, at least, that’s how you’re supposed to see things. If you’re okay with a President demanding total secrecy from a government that’s supposed to operate of, for, and by the people then shame on you.

Trump works for you, not the other way around. Or, at least, that’s how you’re supposed to see things. If you’re okay with a President demanding total secrecy from a government that’s supposed to operate of, for, and by the people then shame on you.

I'd expect that our gov is NDA'ing employees all over the place. I know it's part of the [classification] security clearances process.

I'd expect that our gov is NDA'ing employees all over the place. I know it's part of the [classification] security clearances process.
Sure. Trump is having EVERYONE sign NDA’s. He is a man with more to hide than any President in American history.

Sure. Trump is having EVERYONE sign NDA’s. He is a man with more to hide than any President in American history.

~shrug~ I'm not surprised by it at all, as I said, it's a pretty common business practice. Trump's a businessman so...

Forum List

Back