Iran: Proving Democrats The Most Blatant Liars The World Ever Saw

Watch this.....a reminder of the lie of yours that I exposed:

.....I remember you: so embarrassed at your spelling errors that you lied and tried to claim I changed your post.

Let's review, with all the relevant posts:

"You intentionally and maliciously changed my post so you could criticize my spelling "

You lying scum.....I quoted you exactly.....everyone can see the original in my post #7.

[from post #7:
I've spend an embarrassing large amount of time in a courtroom ... obviously, you haven't ... where the courts have a say, their word is final, and only the legislature determines what the courts have a say in ... checks and balances ...]

Get lost you disgusting little worm.

Misunderstanding The Supreme Court
Yeah… Rieny wins this debate… easy

Yeah… Rieny wins this debate… easy

Two sleazy liars....shoulder to shoulder.

This...after I provided the Constitution itself.

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”

If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

======================================

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

================================================

Didn’t you deny that the Constitution takes precedence over state courts???

If There Was No Fraud, Why? posts 260-270

What scum these Democrats are.......they lie about everything.

Two sleazy liars....shoulder to shoulder.

This...after I provided the Constitution itself.

“Wrong. Even if a state agency broke a law or rule in their execution of running an election, that would not delegitimize the entire election. The case would be taken to the courts for review and judgement. That’s what the constitution directs to happen. That’s what happened. The courts did not determine the election to be illegitimate. The results stood. That’s how it works.”

If There Was No Fraud, Why? post 393

======================================

“Yup and the constitution also says that disputes between state courts may be taken up by SCOTUS and ruled upon.” First graders given gender identity worksheet, told people can be neither or both genders post 292

================================================

Didn’t you deny that the Constitution takes precedence over state courts???

If There Was No Fraud, Why? posts 260-270

What scum these Democrats are.......they lie about everything.
Of course not. My quotes you posted hold true and I challenge you to find anything incorrect that I stated. I’ve said many times that the constitution is the law of the land, so stop lying about my statements. Notice no quote of me denying the constitution taking precedent over state courts?! You just like to ignore the parts of the constitution that I referred to that back up my argument and invalidate yours.

Of course not. My quotes you posted hold true and I challenge you to find anything incorrect that I stated. I’ve said many times that the constitution is the law of the land, so stop lying about my statements. Notice no quote of me denying the constitution taking precedent over state courts?! You just like to ignore the parts of the constitution that I referred to that back up my argument and invalidate yours.

I posted the lies in your posts. Glad to see you admit it.

Nazis regularly demand opponents be silenced.

Now, do you prefer 'good bye,' or the more traditional 'Sieg Heil'????
I don't have an issue with you wasting all of your time and cheating yourself out of life because you have some narcissistic and delusional belief that you're actually doing something important here. Go nuts, even though I think you're already quite nuts.

I just find it kind of sad. I used to find you a bit obnoxious. Now I just feel bad for you.

I don't have an issue with you wasting all of your time and cheating yourself out of life because you have some narcissistic and delusional belief that you're actually doing something important here. I just find it kind of sad. I used to find you kind of obnoxious. Now I just feel bad for you.

Of course you do, otherwise you would have minded your own business.

Now go press that brown shirt.

I told you she would do exactly what she did. She is so predictable

Yeah ... I know ... I wonder if she even tried to look up bomb making at home ... all kinds of step-by-step guides with blueprints and sources of materials ... except uranium-235 ... totally 1950's technology ...

Like a house cat ... near impossible to teach anything to ...

1658238289837.png

1. Only the most mindless, oblivious, ignorant vote for Democrats. Again, let's prove it with the question none of them can answer:
What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by Obama's guaranteeing nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

2. Yet, one of the Democrat mouth-pieces publishes this amazing trash:

"The world can’t miss a last chance on the Iran deal

A restored agreement could markedly reduce tensions in the region​

This is a crucial moment, perhaps even the last chance, to salvage the Iran nuclear deal and to weatherproof it against future political storms. That’s true despite the news that Iran is planning to provide Russia drones for use against Ukraine, something the Biden administration recently revealed.

If Iran does so, that may well prove an insurmountable political obstacle to reviving the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, the formal name for the nuclear pact the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, China, and Russia struck with Iran in 2015. But if, by making public that intelligence and maneuvering behind the scenes, the Biden administration manages to forestall that weapons transfer, there’s still a path forward here — and it’s still worth pursuing."

3. Crypto-Islamist Obama guarantees them nuclear weapons, gives them pallets of cash in the middle of the night, gives them our best drone technology, and makes sure that there were never....NEVER....any inspections.
And refused aid to the Iranian citizens who were rebelling against the homicidal maniacs who run the army and the country.

4. BTW.....today is an Iran-anniversary:
July 18, 1994 Buenos Aires, Argentina: 85 people were killed when the headquarters of AMIA, the central Jewish organization, was destroyed in a terrorist attack, two years after the Israel Embassy was targeted. President Kirchner appointed a special prosecutor, Alberto Nisman, who issued his report in October 2006. He concluded that the plot was hatched in Tehran, naming seven top-level former Iranian government officials, including a former President, and one Hezbollah operative.

They couldn't stand it that some elderly Jewish folks were in a synagogue in South America.
No Jew should ever consider voting for the Democrats.

5. Don't forget who facilitated the take-over by the Iranian mullahs....
Democrat Jimmy Carter.

You sure are pitiful.
Things more trustworthy than you:

a. Mexican tap water

b. A rattlesnake with a 'pet me' sign

c. Taking the elevator with Ray Rice

d. Bill Cosby as the bartender

e. A Jimmy Carter economic plan

f. emails from a Nigerian princess

g. Brian Williams newscast.

h. The Jeffrey Dahmer Diner special of the day

I. Obama’s promise about your doctor

Here are four that should never be believed:

Iran

ABCNews

Democrats

....and, of course....you.
My wife is from Iran and finally got out of there. Whenever she sees any US politician engaging in talks with the Leaders of Iran, she says that they have to be the stupidest people on the planet. There is no way to negotiate in the slightest sliver of good faith with the government of Iran. Anyone that negotiates anything with them accomplishes nothing except giving them time to do whatever evil they want. They are either stupid or engaging in evil with the government of Iran.

My wife is from Iran and finally got out of there. Whenever she sees any US politician engaging in talks with the Leaders of Iran, she says that they have to be the stupidest people on the planet. There is no way to negotiate in the slightest sliver of good faith with the government of Iran. Anyone that negotiates anything with them accomplishes nothing except giving them time to do whatever evil they want. They are either stupid or engaging in evil with the government of Iran.

Let me send another immigrant's regards to your wife!

When Obama had the chance to aid the protesters, he punted to support the savages.

Obama is the weakest of U.S. presidents, he had humiliating defeats in the region. Under him the Islamic awakening happened,” Younesisaidin a Farsi language interview with Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency. “Americans witnessed their greatest defeats in Obama’s era: Terrorism expanded, [the] U.S. had huge defeats under Obama [and] that is why they want to compromise with Iran,” Younesi said.

The criticism of Obama echoes comments made recently byotherworld leaders and even former members of the president’s own staff,such asFormer Defense Secretary Robert Gates. Top Iranian Official: Obama is ‘The Weakest of U.S. Presidents’

When the people of Iran cried out for help...."... new details on how far Obama went to avoid helping Iran's green movement. Behind the scenes, Obama overruled advisers who wanted to do what America had done at similar transitions from dictatorship to democracy, and signal America's support."
Why Obama Let Iran's Green Revolution Fail

Forum List

Back