Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S

The distance from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires is 9800 km. The longest range missile from Iran max's out at 1500 km. That's 8300 km's short. What does that have to do with "shelling" someplace else? Just curious.

Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina, over 3,000 miles south of venezuela
super%20epic%20epicly%20epic%20fail!!!!!.jpg.[roflposters.com].1257163456.jpg.[roflposters.com].myspace.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Oh yes, we must teach our young how to protect themselves. And early on for certain.

But when the fighting starts, they are in the bunkers. Whilst the Muslim Arabians who call themselves Palestinians put them on the front lines of their door to door fights. They strap explosives to them and blow them up when soldiers come to respond to the attacks on Israel.

A major difference.

6a010536b72a74970b0120a58c5745970c-800wi

Remember this picture? Islamofascism is the modern fight.

Nice try again....not really. I could pull up articles of indiscriminate Hamas and Hezbollah shellings of many Israeli towns, or victims of suicide bombers and their testimonies, want me to? I doubt it, cuz you know they're out there, and number greater than the sad but freak incident you posted.
Yeah, sure. Why don't you run a quick comparison -- tell me the number of people that those indiscriminate shellings have killed and see how it measures up to the number of innocents killed in the Gaza massacre of 2008-2009.

Unless my eyes deceive me, both the pregnant women and child are holding weapons, and therefore and obvious, mortal threats.
Unless my eyes deceive me, you described killing them as "awesome," implying that you'd take pleasure in the killing of a child or a pregnant woman. I guess it would be "awesome" if some bastard nailed this little guy in the head, right, monkey? After all, doesn't he pose a "mortal threat" since he happens to be holding a weapon?

ahram261108-1.jpg

You're just not very bright huh, lol you set yourself up for that one. Thanks tho, I find you amusing.
Yeah... how about you master the English Language before you go around insulting other peoples' intelligence?
and therefore and obvious
:eusa_drool:

Kalam wrote:
Yeah, sure. Why don't you run a quick comparison -- tell me the number of people that those indiscriminate shellings have killed and see how it measures up to the number of innocents killed in the Gaza massacre of 2008-2009.

Victims of Palestinian Violence and Terrorism since September 2000
1,194 people have been killed by Palestinian violence and terrorism since September 2000.

Note: This list also includes 18 Israelis killed abroad in terror attacks directed specifically against Israeli targets, and 3 American diplomatic personnel killed in Gaza.
Not listed are 9 IDF soldiers killed during the ground operation against Hamas terror in Gaza (27 Dec 2008 - 18 Jan 2009).

8,342 Israelis wounded in terror attacks
2001-2007

Sept 27, 2000 - Sgt. David Biri, 19, of Jerusalem, was fatally wounded in a bombing near Netzarim in the Gaza Strip.

Sept 29, 2000 - Border Police Supt. Yosef Tabeja, 27, of Ramle was shot to death by his Palestinian counterpart on a joint patrol near Kalkilya.

Oct 1, 2000 - Border Police Cpl. Madhat Yusuf, 19, of Beit Jann, died of gunshot wounds sustained in a gun battle with Palestinians at Joseph's Tomb in Nablus.

Oct 2, 2000 - Wichlav Zalsevsky, 24, of Ashdod, was shot in the head in the village of Masha on the trans-Samaria highway.

Sgt. Max Hazan, 20, of Dimona, died of gunshot injuries sustained near Beit Sahur.

Oct 8, 2000 - The bullet-riddled body of Hillel Lieberman, 36, of Elon Moreh was found at the southern entrance to Nablus.

Oct 12, 2000 - First Cpl. Yosef Avrahami and First Sgt. Vadim Norzhich, 33, two reserve IDF soldiers, were lynched by a Palestinian mob at the police building in Ramallah.

Oct 19, 2000 - Rabbi Binyamin Herling, 64, of Kedumim, was killed when Fatah members and Palestinian security forces opened fire on a group of Israeli men, women, and children on a trip at Mount Ebal near Nablus.

Oct 28, 2000 - The body of Marik Gavrilov, 25, of Bnei Aysh was found inside his burned-out car, between the village of Bitunia and Ramallah.

Victims of Palestinian Terror since Sept 2000
deaths-index.gif

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

Last edited:
If someone breaks into my house and has a knife, I will not be looking for a knife to defend myself. I will use a gun.

Responding with equal force is foolish. Israel is far more advance militarily and will always respond with a greater degree of force.

fjloh5fi_ekskzdupy9vya.gif

Palestine is down the grade. I will update you in two years.

deaths-index.gif

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000[/quote]

If someone breaks into my house and has a knife, I will not be looking for a knife to defend myself. I will use a gun.

Responding with equal force is foolish. Israel is far more advance militarily and will always respond with a greater degree of force.

deaths-index.gif

1,084 Israelis and at least 6,430 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000
[/QUOTE]
Understand the Palestinians perspective, If some Russians stole your land, backed by the Worlds (current) only superpower, and called you the Terrorist for fighting back?

Oh yes, we must teach our young how to protect themselves. And early on for certain.

But when the fighting starts, they are in the bunkers. Whilst the Muslim Arabians who call themselves Palestinians put them on the front lines of their door to door fights. They strap explosives to them and blow them up when soldiers come to respond to the attacks on Israel.

A major difference.

6a010536b72a74970b0120a58c5745970c-800wi

Remember this picture? Islamofascism is the modern fight.

Nice try again....not really. I could pull up articles of indiscriminate Hamas and Hezbollah shellings of many Israeli towns, or victims of suicide bombers and their testimonies, want me to? I doubt it, cuz you know they're out there, and number greater than the sad but freak incident you posted.

Unless my eyes deceive me, you described killing them as "awesome," implying that you'd take pleasure in the killing of a child or a pregnant woman. I guess it would be "awesome" if some bastard nailed this little guy in the head, right, monkey? After all, doesn't he pose a "mortal threat" since he happens to be holding a weapon?

ahram261108-1.jpg

Yeah... how about you master the English Language before you go around insulting other peoples' intelligence?
and therefore and obvious
:eusa_drool:

I know, he makes no sense, but was nothing grammatically wrong with that not counting any slang I use.

Kalam wrote:

1,194 people have been killed by Palestinian violence and terrorism since September 2000.

Note: This list also includes 18 Israelis killed abroad in terror attacks directed specifically against Israeli targets, and 3 American diplomatic personnel killed in Gaza.
Not listed are 9 IDF soldiers killed during the ground operation against Hamas terror in Gaza (27 Dec 2008 - 18 Jan 2009).

2001-2007

Sept 27, 2000 - Sgt. David Biri, 19, of Jerusalem, was fatally wounded in a bombing near Netzarim in the Gaza Strip.

Sept 29, 2000 - Border Police Supt. Yosef Tabeja, 27, of Ramle was shot to death by his Palestinian counterpart on a joint patrol near Kalkilya.

Oct 1, 2000 - Border Police Cpl. Madhat Yusuf, 19, of Beit Jann, died of gunshot wounds sustained in a gun battle with Palestinians at Joseph's Tomb in Nablus.

Oct 2, 2000 - Wichlav Zalsevsky, 24, of Ashdod, was shot in the head in the village of Masha on the trans-Samaria highway.

Sgt. Max Hazan, 20, of Dimona, died of gunshot injuries sustained near Beit Sahur.

Oct 8, 2000 - The bullet-riddled body of Hillel Lieberman, 36, of Elon Moreh was found at the southern entrance to Nablus.

Oct 12, 2000 - First Cpl. Yosef Avrahami and First Sgt. Vadim Norzhich, 33, two reserve IDF soldiers, were lynched by a Palestinian mob at the police building in Ramallah.

Oct 19, 2000 - Rabbi Binyamin Herling, 64, of Kedumim, was killed when Fatah members and Palestinian security forces opened fire on a group of Israeli men, women, and children on a trip at Mount Ebal near Nablus.

Oct 28, 2000 - The body of Marik Gavrilov, 25, of Bnei Aysh was found inside his burned-out car, between the village of Bitunia and Ramallah.

deaths-index.gif

If Americans Knew - what every American needs to know about Israel/Palestine

Saw this when I was searching, tis true, wouldn't be tho if they stopped starting wars with Israel, and using women and children as shields. They really only have themselves to blame.

Last edited:
Kalam wrote:

2001-2007

Well, let's see... you provided a list comprised almost completely of Israeli soldiers in response to a question about civilian deaths. Would you like to try again? :lol:

Kalam wrote:

2001-2007

Well, let's see... you provided a list comprised almost completely of Israeli soldiers in response to a question about civilian deaths. Would you like to try again? :lol:

The link lists EVERY Israeli killed, and related statistics, the examples I listed were the most damming, soldier or not. You obviously didn't even bother to look.

Wanna embarrass yourself again?

The Arabians who call themselves Palestinians send rockets into Israel. The attack is on anyone living in Israel. When Israel responds it should do so with it's citizens?

I don't think so. That's what the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians do, not Israeli.

The difference between a Palestinian civilian and a Muslim fanatic terrorist is the weapons they take off of them after they've been killed by Israeli responses to their attacks so as to turn them into civilians.

Chechen fanatics do exactly the same. I used to have a better concern for them until they started using fanatic Islamic terrorism as a focal point to their demand for sovereignty.

Now, they are no different than the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians. Fighting a far greater power with their children is fanaticism. Calling them martyrs before they even get a true chance to live to further a demand for sovereignty?

Insanity!

Using their young and women to explode themselves around innocent civilians as they say there are no such thing as innocent civilians. So, reap what you sow, as the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians.

Well, let's see... you provided a list comprised almost completely of Israeli soldiers in response to a question about civilian deaths. Would you like to try again?

The link lists EVERY Israeli killed, and related statistics, the examples I listed were the most damming, soldier or not. You obviously didn't even bother to look

Of course he didn't as it doesn't fit his outlook. That's why Islam forbids so much.

The distance from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires is 9800 km. The longest range missile from Iran max's out at 1500 km. That's 8300 km's short. What does that have to do with "shelling" someplace else? Just curious.

I know. And that gave the the opportunity to say, "Venezuela" is at least 4000 km from Texas. That means those missiles are still short by 2500 km.:dance::lalala::eusa_boohoo:

What right wingers fail to understand is that Hugo Chavez isn't going to attack a "money tree", especially since Republicans made it possible for him to invest heavily in American Elections. And seriously, we know he's going to support Republicans. They share so many of the same values.

Remember, it was the Conservative Supreme Court under Justice Roberts that made American companies "citizens". Citgo is an American company, it just happens to be owned by Hugo Chavez.

USATODAY.com - Has Citgo become a political tool for Hugo Chvez?

But in fact there's nothing ordinary about Citgo. One of the USA's largest refiners, Citgo is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state-owned oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA). As such, it ultimately belongs to Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, an avowedly anti-American leader who counts Fidel Castro among his closest friends and mocks President Bush as a "genocidal murderer."

Republicans can't help but fuck up anything they touch. I think it's part of their "party platform" or something.

I know. And that gave the the opportunity to say, "Venezuela" is at least 4000 km from Texas. That means those missiles are still short by 2500 km.:dance::lalala::eusa_boohoo:

Texas is not the closest state to Venezuela.

Just to educate you on what it means when someone says a missile has a range of 1500 km, that is an estimate, not a solid number. The longest sniper shot ever was over 2400 meters, which is further the new sniper rifle that the Army is just pushing out is rated for, and a lot further than the rifle that made the shot was supposed to be able to shoot. If rifles can shoot further than their range missiles can too.

Last edited:
What right wingers fail to understand is that Hugo Chavez isn't going to attack a "money tree", especially since Republicans made it possible for him to invest heavily in American Elections. And seriously, we know he's going to support Republicans. They share so many of the same values.

Remember, it was the Conservative Supreme Court under Justice Roberts that made American companies "citizens". Citgo is an American company, it just happens to be owned by Hugo Chavez.

USATODAY.com - Has Citgo become a political tool for Hugo Chvez?

But in fact there's nothing ordinary about Citgo. One of the USA's largest refiners, Citgo is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state-owned oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA). As such, it ultimately belongs to Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, an avowedly anti-American leader who counts Fidel Castro among his closest friends and mocks President Bush as a "genocidal murderer."

Republicans can't help but fuck up anything they touch. I think it's part of their "party platform" or something.

:cuckoo:

As well, Iran has stated they have modified this missile and the range is of ~2500 km targeted.

This means ~3,000km non targeted delivery, and these missiles are capable of dealing out fissionable warheads.
The modifications made to the Shahab 3 are a huge step in the development and independence of the Iranian missile program. Whereas earlier Iranian missile developments could usually be traced to foreign sources, the modifications to the Shahab 3 appear to be domestic technologies.

The progress of the Shahab 3, from the mid-1990s to the present, represents the progress of Iranian missile independence and the growing international threat of Iranian aspirations. In the mid-1990s, Iran was building modified ‘Scud’ missiles with foreign assistance; in 2009, Iran successfully launched a satellite on a domestically-built rocket. The future of the Iranian program, in the Shahab 5 and 6, could extend their missile range into Europe.

Texas is not the closest state to Venezuela.

Just to educate you on what it means when someone says a missile has a range of 1500 km, that is an estimate, not a solid number. The longest sniper shot ever was over 2400 meters, which is further the new sniper rifle that the Army is just pushing out is rated for, and a lot further than the rifle that made the shot was supposed to be able to shoot. If rifles can shoot further than their range missiles can too.

I never said I didn't understand their perspective and yes, they have one. What I am saying and have been saying is that the method they have used to gain what they want, which clearly was not a country, is not working. For sixty years they have suffered, but more due to their 'brethren benefactors' than the Israel that has enough to worry about maintaining its sovereignty which is a sixty plus year done deal.

I am saying that they need to work within the given framework. They are not any different genetically than the Jordanians who contain 80% of the Palestinian partition. They are no different genetically than the Lebanese or the Syrians.

I am saying that if they continue to use the peace process with their proxy supporters to arm and continue a war, then it is on their backs.

Not Israels.

deaths-index.gif

Understand the Palestinians perspective, If some Russians stole your land, backed by the Worlds (current) only superpower, and called you the Terrorist for fighting back?[/QUOTE]

Palestine was administered by Great Britain under the Mandate until forty six when Trans Jordan was granted independence. In one fell swoop, sovereignty in eighty percent of Palestine had been awarded to the Arabian. Israel was created by the United Nations by vote. The British Mandate had already been dissolved. The British Mandate CREATED Jordan with almost eighty percent of the land called Palestine. Why was an "Arabian Dynasty" given almost the entirety of the "Palestinian" land? Should it be taken back Jos? On November forty seven the United Nations recommended that both a Jewish State and an Arabian State be created in the remainder of the Mandated territory west of the Jordan River, and that Jerusalem be internationalized. Even though this was dramatically favorable to the Arabian, the Jews accepted the proposal. The Arabians rejected it as they wanted it all.

They still do. It is not about peace with the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians. It has always been about the destruction of the Sovereign State of Israel.

Palestinian Statehood has been hijacked by these Arabian (And now Iranian/Turkish) States who at that time wanted to see another Arabian State in the place of Israel and not a Jewish state. They told the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians and who were actually living in Israel to leave Israel and that they would "Push The Jews Into The Sea". Now the Iranian and Turkish attempt is to gain their own power in the middle east by attacking the power of Israel and they use the Palestinian issue to continue on in their regard.

To this day, a great majority of the Arabians, Iranians and many Turks. etc. wish the death of Israel. They do not want one inch of the Middle East non Muslim and in control of Muslims.

The Saudi to this day refuse to even shake hands with Jews. They refused before Israel was even a thought. This is not uncommon in the Arabian world and so peace needs to be regional. The issue is NOT Palestinian Statehood, although that is a component of middle east wide peace. The real issue is that Muslim countries need to move onward and create a peace with an economic block.

Understand the Palestinians perspective, If some Russians stole your land, backed by the Worlds (current) only superpower, and called you the Terrorist for fighting back?[/SIZE]

I know, he makes no sense, but was nothing grammatically wrong with that not counting any slang I use.

In a discussion of the mind, composition is not a major component. Those who attack the composition of another are usually unable to focus an attack in response to your previous post.

Rather than do the work of attacking the view, it is far easier to spout off a few lines of contempt.

This is the contempt of the one true belief. I have seen it with Sunni and Shia and be sure that if Israel were not in the middle east there would have been a lot more wars than Saddam's Kuwait fiasco. Just look at that one war.

Saddam was bleeding Kuwait. He said that Iraq's oil was bleeding into Kuwait by advanced drilling techniques and demanded large amounts of money from Kuwait.(Slant Drilling) into Kuwait.

After the Iraq/Iran war Saddam badly needed money and began to throttle Kuwait for far greater influxes of funds.

Kuwait, with support from the USA declined the increase. This was the basic reasoning of Saddam. :cuckoo:

I've lived in the Middle East. I remember the road to Cairo. On the way back, we had to take care of these 'true believers' as prisoners.

Getting food to them was easy. Getting them to not fight with each other, now that took double plus the troops.

Kuwait, with support from the USA declined the increase. This was the basic reasoning of Saddam. :cuckoo.

And they want nuclear weapons? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back