Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S

My only issue with this whole page is Israel having to take this 1st hit.

I'm amazed they haven't moved on Iran's reactors already, but I know when they have enough, credible intelligence that suggests a final, unavoidable threat, they will indeed hit 1st, and they should have our full support in this.

You should head on over and enlist; I'm sure they'd be glad to have you.

A fond thought I've actually entertained before. But if the Navy here discharged me for asthma, so will their Army, oh well.

Last edited:
My only issue with this whole page is Israel having to take this 1st hit.

I'm amazed they haven't moved on Iran's reactors already, but I know when they have enough, credible intelligence that suggests a final, unavoidable threat, they will indeed hit 1st, and they should have our full support in this.

I fond thought I've actually entertained before. But if the Navy here discharged me for asthma, so will their Army, oh well.

Damn shame. Now you won't get to pick off toddlers in the Gaza strip like the rest of the Zionist apes in the IDF.

15245789.jpg

I fond thought I've actually entertained before. But if the Navy here discharged me for asthma, so will their Army, oh well.

Damn shame. Now you won't get to pick off toddlers in the Gaza strip like the rest of the Zionist apes in the IDF.

15245789.jpg

Well my good man, if those demonic, terrorist pieces of shit would stop using said toddlers, and women as shields.....or new recruits, there'd be no problem.

Pass that message along? And those shirts are awesome.

15245789.jpg

Well my good man, if those demonic, terrorist pieces of shit would stop using said toddlers, and women as shields.....or new recruits, there'd be no problem.

Just like this one, right?

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

Pass that message along? And those shirts are awesome.

Oh, so shooting pregnant women and children is "awesome"? Thanks for the example of Zionist morality, baboon. This is how subhumans like you who do that sort of thing are dealt with:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHvFBM765d8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHvFBM765d8[/ame]

Why don't you take a nice trip over to the Middle East? :thup:

Kalam wrote:

Nice try again....not really. I could pull up articles of indiscriminate Hamas and Hezbollah shellings of many Israeli towns, or victims of suicide bombers and their testimonies, want me to? I doubt it, cuz you know they're out there, and number greater than the sad but freak incident you posted.

Oh, so shooting pregnant women and children is "awesome"? Thanks for the example of Zionist morality, baboon. This is how subhumans like you who do that sort of thing are dealt with:
Unless my eyes deceive me, both the pregnant women and child are holding weapons, and therefore and obvious, mortal threats.

You're just not very bright huh, lol you set yourself up for that one. Thanks tho, I find you amusing.

Nice try again....not really. I could pull up articles of indiscriminate Hamas and Hezbollah shellings of many Israeli towns, or victims of suicide bombers and their testimonies, want me to? I doubt it, cuz you know they're out there, and number greater than the sad but freak incident you posted.
Yeah, sure. Why don't you run a quick comparison -- tell me the number of people that those indiscriminate shellings have killed and see how it measures up to the number of innocents killed in the Gaza massacre of 2008-2009.

Unless my eyes deceive me, both the pregnant women and child are holding weapons, and therefore and obvious, mortal threats.
Unless my eyes deceive me, you described killing them as "awesome," implying that you'd take pleasure in the killing of a child or a pregnant woman. I guess it would be "awesome" if some bastard nailed this little guy in the head, right, monkey? After all, doesn't he pose a "mortal threat" since he happens to be holding a weapon?

ahram261108-1.jpg

You're just not very bright huh, lol you set yourself up for that one. Thanks tho, I find you amusing.
Yeah... how about you master the English Language before you go around insulting other peoples' intelligence?

and therefore and obvious

:eusa_drool:

What, no love for the millions slaughtered by IslamoNazis in Darfur and southern Sudan, slave of allah :eek:

The genocide in Darfur has claimed 400,000 lives and displaced over 2,500,000 people. More than one hundred people continue to die each day; five thousand die every month.

Since February 2003, the Sudanese government in Khartoum and the government-sponsored Janjaweed militia have used rape, displacement, organized starvation, threats against aid workers and mass murder. Violence, disease, and displacement continue to kill thousands of innocent Darfurians every month.
Genocide in Darfur, Sudan | Darfur Scorecard
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ojg9UjMk0[/ame]

Allahu fucku!

Meanwhile, Israel is the ONLY country providing safe haven the refugees from Sudan. Here, Muslim Sudanese are seen proudly waiving Israeli flags and praising Israeli democracy....
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw[/ame]

Why don't you take a nice trip over to the Middle East? :thup:

I live in the Middle East, Abu. Most Israeli Arabs prefer democratic, free Israel to any other country in the world, including the fascist Arab Muslim shitholes.

Cambridge, MA (May 15, 2008) – A new study released today finds strong support for coexistence efforts amongst a majority of Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel. The findings may buoy hopes for long-term peace in the region.

77% of Arab citizens would rather live in Israel than in any other country in the world.
Center for Public Leadership - Coexistence

I am an Israeli Arab and I support Israel.
Why? Because, I can express myself freely. I'm a free man living in a free country. With my family situation, if I was living in an Arab country, I will be killed long time ago. With my mind and my way of living and my way of thinking, I'm surely already have been killed long time ago.

Why? Because, I love freedom. I adore liberty. And, in Israel, simply, you can express that. Can you imagine if you were a Jewish man living in an Arab country and Parliament member and trying to curse your country, they will kill you straight away. Look what Israel is doing with Arabs in Parliament, they listen, it's a democracy, no problem. They [Arabs] are shouting freely against Israel in the Parliament. This is the truth.

I'm proud to be an Arab living in Israel. I know Arabs they will hate me and kill me, but I don't care. I care about the truth. The truth is there is no much problems with Arabs in Israel. Poor people in Israel if they want to study in the university and clever, they can apply to the university and if they are really wise they can go study free. And, they don't have to pay even if they are an Arab. Israel gives you an opportunity to learn free.

There are very good things in Israel. Health security, in Israel if you are Arab and have any medical problem, you can be fixed for free, You don't pay a penny. They give you life security, no problem. You can work like everyone and you get your pension. Everyone in Israel have a pension. Arabs and Jewish they get the same. Arab doctor and Jewish doctor, they get the same salary. Arab teacher and Jewish teacher, they get the same salary.

Arab student and Jewish student they get the same education. It's the same. The dreams of life, quite the same. If you are good citizen, you have no problems. You can live free. You can go wherever you like. You can choose, you can get inside any group you want.

Honestly, I served in the Israeli army. What is the problem? You want to tell me Arabs don't kill each other? Look in Iraq, they are brothers living in the same neighborhood and they are killing each other. I'm living here, my family is here, everyone I care about is here--my wife, my daughters is here. This is the truth: I'm proud being an Arab living in Israel.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbrIWyEhl8A[/ame]

Last edited:
"Venezuela has agreed to allow Iran to establish a military base manned by Iranian missile officers, soldiers of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Venezuelan missile officers. In addition, Iran has given permission for the missiles to be used in case of an "emergency". In return, the agreement states that Venezuela can use these facilities for "national needs" – radically increasing the threat to neighbors like Colombia. ....claims that according to the agreement, Iranian Shahab 3 (range 1300-1500 km), Scud-B (285-330 km) and Scud-C (300, 500 and 700 km) will be deployed in the proposed base. It says that Iran also pledged to help Venezuela in rocket technology expertise, including intensive training of officers."

Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S. :: Hudson New York

The distance from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires is 9800 km.

Do the "math".

15245789.jpg
What's keeping you from suiting up and doing something about it?

Inert_WMD_Vest_thumb_ezr.JPG

Kalam wrote:
Yeah, sure. Why don't you run a quick comparison -- tell me the number of people that those indiscriminate shellings have killed and see how it measures up to the number of innocents killed in the Gaza massacre of 2008-2009.

Victims of Palestinian Violence and Terrorism since September 2000
1,194 people have been killed by Palestinian violence and terrorism since September 2000.

Note: This list also includes 18 Israelis killed abroad in terror attacks directed specifically against Israeli targets, and 3 American diplomatic personnel killed in Gaza.
Not listed are 9 IDF soldiers killed during the ground operation against Hamas terror in Gaza (27 Dec 2008 - 18 Jan 2009).

8,342 Israelis wounded in terror attacks
2001-2007

Sept 27, 2000 - Sgt. David Biri, 19, of Jerusalem, was fatally wounded in a bombing near Netzarim in the Gaza Strip.

Sept 29, 2000 - Border Police Supt. Yosef Tabeja, 27, of Ramle was shot to death by his Palestinian counterpart on a joint patrol near Kalkilya.

Oct 1, 2000 - Border Police Cpl. Madhat Yusuf, 19, of Beit Jann, died of gunshot wounds sustained in a gun battle with Palestinians at Joseph's Tomb in Nablus.

Oct 2, 2000 - Wichlav Zalsevsky, 24, of Ashdod, was shot in the head in the village of Masha on the trans-Samaria highway.

Sgt. Max Hazan, 20, of Dimona, died of gunshot injuries sustained near Beit Sahur.

Oct 8, 2000 - The bullet-riddled body of Hillel Lieberman, 36, of Elon Moreh was found at the southern entrance to Nablus.

Oct 12, 2000 - First Cpl. Yosef Avrahami and First Sgt. Vadim Norzhich, 33, two reserve IDF soldiers, were lynched by a Palestinian mob at the police building in Ramallah.

Oct 19, 2000 - Rabbi Binyamin Herling, 64, of Kedumim, was killed when Fatah members and Palestinian security forces opened fire on a group of Israeli men, women, and children on a trip at Mount Ebal near Nablus.

Oct 28, 2000 - The body of Marik Gavrilov, 25, of Bnei Aysh was found inside his burned-out car, between the village of Bitunia and Ramallah.

http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-+Obstacle+to+Peace/Palestinian+terror+since+2000/Victims+of+Palestinian+Violence+and+Terrorism+sinc.htm

Kalam wrote:

1,194 people have been killed by Palestinian violence and terrorism since September 2000.

Note: This list also includes 18 Israelis killed abroad in terror attacks directed specifically against Israeli targets, and 3 American diplomatic personnel killed in Gaza.
Not listed are 9 IDF soldiers killed during the ground operation against Hamas terror in Gaza (27 Dec 2008 - 18 Jan 2009).

2001-2007

Sept 27, 2000 - Sgt. David Biri, 19, of Jerusalem, was fatally wounded in a bombing near Netzarim in the Gaza Strip.

Sept 29, 2000 - Border Police Supt. Yosef Tabeja, 27, of Ramle was shot to death by his Palestinian counterpart on a joint patrol near Kalkilya.

Oct 1, 2000 - Border Police Cpl. Madhat Yusuf, 19, of Beit Jann, died of gunshot wounds sustained in a gun battle with Palestinians at Joseph's Tomb in Nablus.

Oct 2, 2000 - Wichlav Zalsevsky, 24, of Ashdod, was shot in the head in the village of Masha on the trans-Samaria highway.

Sgt. Max Hazan, 20, of Dimona, died of gunshot injuries sustained near Beit Sahur.

Oct 8, 2000 - The bullet-riddled body of Hillel Lieberman, 36, of Elon Moreh was found at the southern entrance to Nablus.

Oct 12, 2000 - First Cpl. Yosef Avrahami and First Sgt. Vadim Norzhich, 33, two reserve IDF soldiers, were lynched by a Palestinian mob at the police building in Ramallah.

Oct 19, 2000 - Rabbi Binyamin Herling, 64, of Kedumim, was killed when Fatah members and Palestinian security forces opened fire on a group of Israeli men, women, and children on a trip at Mount Ebal near Nablus.

Oct 28, 2000 - The body of Marik Gavrilov, 25, of Bnei Aysh was found inside his burned-out car, between the village of Bitunia and Ramallah.

Victims of Palestinian Terror since Sept 2000

The distance from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires is 9800 km. The longest range missile from Iran max's out at 1500 km. That's 8300 km's short. What does that have to do with "shelling" someplace else? Just curious.

Oh, so shooting pregnant women and children is "awesome"? Thanks for the example of Zionist morality, baboon.

Women carrying explosives and being pregnant is a media attempt to get her killed so they can take away the weapons and then use the pictures for media support of their cause.

This is where we put our women and children when the fight is on.

71437808.jpg

This is what the Arabians who call themselves Palestinians do to their young by using them as self ignition devices to martyrdom.

child-suicide-bomber-pal-mom.gif

hamas_israel_Leyden_Internet_Marketing.jpg

No different than what the Chechen do with their children:

Child_soldier.png

Chechen Massacre of 350 in Russia.

beslan%2525204.jpg

So, I say, by the nature of the Chechen indiscriminate murder of innocents to further their cause has turned the free and civilized world against them.

So, to reiterate:

The Muslim Fanatics of Chechnya support their cause by blowing up schools full of children.

_40046390_grab5.jpg

Beslan buries their dead.

beslan%20buries%20the%20dead.jpg

Palestinians educate their young.

20tnwhy.jpg

Pal_Arab_Child.jpg

imgres

imgres

6a00d8341c51bc53ef010536bcc916970b-800wi

Jews have been hiding their young away for a long time. They continue to do so.

6a010536b72a74970b0134802da428970c-800wi

Because we understand.

sponsor%20adv%20btselem.jpg

Fight the fanatics. Where have we seen this salute before?

hamas_heil.jpg

Kalam wrote:

2001-2007

Victims of Palestinian Terror since Sept 2000

The distance from Los Angeles to Buenos Aires is 9800 km. The longest range missile from Iran max's out at 1500 km. That's 8300 km's short. What does that have to do with "shelling" someplace else? Just curious.

Other than the culprits being to mostly the same violent, terrorist, Satanic proxy family, nothing. Kalam and I have digressed in case you didn't notice, and I'm intent on proving him wrong.

Another hate and fear posting without any credible source. Not even an op-ed from someone we've ever heard of or of known background and experience.
And the Henny Penny Polks rolls on, "Oh my, the sky is falling, we must alert the echo chamber".
Chavez and Ahmadinejad maybe mad enough to suggest such a plan, but I cannot believe they would be stupid enough to try and carry it out.
There is one very large problem they need to overcome: The U.S. Navy.
To suggest Obama or any president would ignore the Monroe Doctrine is absurd, and nothing more than an effort by another troll to stir the emotions.

Buenos Aires is the capital of Argentina, over 3,000 miles south of venezuela

Forum List

Back