Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S

I am a third generation Canadian, who happens to be a practicing Jew. I volunteered in the Canadian forces when I was twenty years old in sixty eight. I still remember the boot camp songs fondly as the songs an Army sings whilst marching says much about their countries philosophy. By seventy Sadat had been saying quite a bit in and out of the UN for a few years. Finally it was seen that he was moving militarily in conjunction with some other of our foe from past times.

Canada has a federal forces defense transfer agreement with Israel that extends to actual forces if they are Jewish. So does America, but America only started theirs after the seventy three war. Canada started this agreement after Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson worked to draft the partition agreement AND fight the already growing Muslim bloc.

Inserted as a Props to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. A man that I have had luncheon with, and who truly understands what Iran is and how it is driven to "Hasten" the end.

I transferred to the Israel Defense forces. I lived there for seven years, trained and fought in the seventy three war. I saw more death than I would have liked to and and I know that there is only one way to deal with a fascist ideology. Appeasement only works in the short term, and history shows that the longer one appeases, the worse the final conflicts.

At any rate, I came back to my home (Israel is my love). That's what Diaspora means to a Jew. My son is in the IDF now and another is a Canadian DART.

For the Jew, Diaspora is NOT a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"! With Twenty thousand Hezbollah stationed illegally in the South of Lebanon and who are more than proxies of Iran, they are Shia as well. Iran has been running Lebanon militarily for years now. So much so that Nejad runs around to the borders of Israel.

I might be to old to fight any more, G-d willing that Israel does not have to be destroyed for the world to see that appeasement of such an ideology will not end well.

I have paid enough dues to feel that I have my say.

Cool.. I envy you. The only problem I have with you're post is Israel will never be destroyed, If that were to ever happen the rest of the free world would soon follow.

Ropey said:
G-d willing that Israel does not have to be destroyed for the world to see that appeasement of such an ideology will not end well.

Cool.. I envy you. The only problem I have with you're post is Israel will never be destroyed, If that were to ever happen the rest of the free world would soon follow.

Ah, but our time is not our Lords time. You have a problem with something that is not in our hands Jroc. Divest yourself of that problem and make the choices you have in your life. That's all we truly have.

I have to tell you that I don't think my history is cool. I use it to share who I am with others. The Ten Commandments Jroc.

I have broken a major commandment. I have used my free will to stand to something that my faith tells me is necessary.

However, my intellect tells me that I have still killed, and there is a reason why the Ten Commandments supersede ALL ELSE.

This killing sickens me. If you read my posting, I think you will see that I think the mark of civility is when one does not kill their own. We are all moving forward, except for... They must move forwards together as partners in peace. Not haters waiting for the opportune moment.

Peace must be a true peace. A Hudna will just continue the hate taught to their young. A peace such as this will need many generations of change in their teaching. This teaching is from before Israel was even created.

If it is even possible, a middle east wide peace agreement will need all participants.

Well.... that’s nice, but there will never be peace in the Middle East. It is there that civilization started and that’s were it will end. That’s my belief anyway

Well.... that’s nice, but there will never be peace in the Middle East. It is there that civilization started and that’s were it will end. That’s my belief anyway

Iran wishes to hasten their belief along. I'm just happy that Judiasm has the first book of the Abrahamic religions.

We don't have to toss a three sided die. When our book was given to us, there were no others.

So, it could be worse. :eusa_pray: :eusa_shhh:

Oh yes, we must teach our young how to protect themselves. And early on for certain.
Yet when we do the same thing for our children, killing them becomes "awesome" according to the warped morality of Zionism and your soldiers brag publicly about murdering them (not that killing children who don't protect themselves has ever been a problem for Zionists.)

But when the fighting starts, they are in the bunkers. Whilst the Muslim Arabians who call themselves Palestinians put them on the front lines of their door to door fights. They strap explosives to them and blow them up when soldiers come to respond to the attacks on Israel.

This sort of inaccurate, romanticized propaganda has no place in a real discussion. Zionists like to pretend that they can absolve their butchers of all guilt simply by accusing Hamas of using "human shields." The funny thing about this is that every report on "human shields" that isn't published by a Zionist shill takes note of the use of this tactic by Israel. For example:

The UN said:
United Nations investigators have accused the Israeli army of using an 11-year-old boy as a human shield during its recent Gaza offensive.

Their report says troops ordered the boy to walk in front of them for several hours under fire, entering buildings and opening suspect packages.

The UN team responsible for protection of children in war zones says it found "hundreds" of similar violations.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel army 'used human shields'

Amnesty International said:
“Our sources in Gaza report that Israeli soldiers have entered and taken up positions in a number of Palestinian homes, forcing families to stay in a ground floor room while they use the rest of their house as a military base and sniper position,” said Malcolm Smart, Amnesty International’s Middle East and North Africa Programme. “This clearly increases the risk to the Palestinian families concerned and means they are effectively being used as human shields.”

Gaza civilians endangered by the military tactics of both sides | Amnesty International

Human Rights Watch said:
IDF soldiers in Jenin engaged in the practice of human shielding, forcing Palestinian civilians to serve as "shields" to protect them from Palestinian militants. The practice of human shielding is specifically outlawed by international humanitarian law. The in inappropriate use of civilians for other military purposes was also widespread during the IDF operation in Jenin. In almost every case where IDF soldiers entered civilian homes in the camp, the residents told Human Rights Watch that the IDF soldiers were accompanied by Palestinian civilians.

Jenin: IDF Military Operations

B'Tselem said:
B'Tselem's initial investigation indicates that, during an incursion by Israeli forces into Beit Hanun, in the northern Gaza Strip, on 17 July 2006, soldiers seized control of two buildings in the town and used residents as human shield.

After seizing control of the buildings, the soldiers held six residents, two of them minors, on the staircases of the two buildings, at the entrance to rooms in which the soldiers positioned themselves, for some twelve hours. During this time, there were intense exchanges of gunfire between the soldiers and armed Palestinians. The soldiers also demanded that one of the occupants walk in front of them during a search of all the apartments in one of the buildings, after which they released her.

B'Tselem - Human Shields - 20 July 2006: Israeli Soldiers use civilians as Human Shields in Beit Hanun

Etc. The last two reports indicate that this has been a popular Zionist practice for nearly a decade at the very least. The Zionists who are aware of this generally fall back on their laughable "everyone is conspiring against Israel" shtick. :lol:

So no, I'm afraid that your butchers still bear the burden of responsibility for the slaughter of Gaza's civilians even if you attribute all of the deaths to "human shielding." You're right about one thing; you keep your children in bunkers because you're perfectly content with using ours to shield yourselves.

Once again, we see that Zionist claims...
axisvsallieds.jpg

...are inconsistent with reality.
oppression-in-palestine1.jpg

A major difference.

6a010536b72a74970b0120a58c5745970c-800wi

Remember this picture? Islamofascism is the modern fight.

Islam does not permit working for the benefit of kafir causes, particularly those that involve committing crimes. Apostates of yore are only relevant in the minds of Zionists. You should like Hamas now, anyway, since Haniyah sold out and expressed a willingness to recognize the squatter entity within its 1967 "borders."

Oh yes, we must teach our young how to protect themselves. And early on for certain.
Yet when we do the same thing for our children, killing them becomes "awesome" according to the warped morality of Zionism and your soldiers brag publicly about murdering them (not that killing children who don't protect themselves has ever been a problem for Zionists.)

You're full of it.. While there might be individual solders that might do such a thing, as happens in any war, Israeli's don't target civilians or use them as human shields. Why would they anyway? Those Arab bastards don't care if they kill their own people they do it all the time they raise their kids to be suicide bombers. Why would they care if in the process of killing a Jew they kill a few of their own? Plus its good propaganda for people like you

180,000 Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals in 2010 (Harriet Sherwood yawns)
November 26, 2010 in Uncategorized | Tags: Comment is Free, Guardian, Hadassah Medical Center,
Harriet Sherwood | by Adam Levick

845700293.jpg

Per the IDF website:

Humanitarian dilemmas are a recurring issue in the Judea and Samaria region. A terrorist fires at IDF soldiers, is shot and gets wounded. Is an IDF medic to be called to treat him? A building is about to collapse in the heart of Ramallah. Does the IDF enter? Does it jeopardize its soldiers’ lives, or does it call the International Red Cross and risk losing precious time?

To Israel, the answer to these questions is clear. According to Division Medical Officer, Lt. Col. Michael Kassirer, “The treatment of the Palestinian population is first and foremost a moral and professional obligation for every one of us.”

A conference on the topic of humanitarian medicine was held on Monday (Nov. 22), at Hadassah Medical Center at Mount Scopus in Jerusalem.

180,000 Palestinians treated in Israeli hospitals in 2010 (Harriet Sherwood yawns)

Israeli planes drop warning pamphlets over Gaza

IAF planes drop warning pamphlets over Gaza
Arabic pamphlets tell Gazans to stay away from the border fence, saying they risk being shot.
By The Associated Press

Israel Air Force aircraft have scattered pamphlets over the Gaza Strip warning residents to stay away from the border, The Associated Press reported Monday.

The heavily guarded border is the scene of sporadic fighting between militants and Israel Defense Forces troops. Israeli forces killed two Palestinian gunmen in a clash on Friday.

The Arabic pamphlets warned Gazans to stay out of areas 300 meters to 500 meters from the border fence, saying they risk being shot.

The IDF had no comment. The military has scattered similar warning pamphlets in the past.

Gaza's Health Ministry said a 10-year-old boy was struck by a box of leaflets and moderately hurt during Monday's airdrop.

Violence has largely subsided in Gaza following Israel's 3-week offensive against the coastal territory's Hamas rulers in January

IAF planes drop warning pamphlets over Gaza - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

You're full of it.. While there might be individual solders that might do such a thing, as happens in any war, Israeli's don't target civilians or use them as human shields. Why would they anyway? Those Arab bastards don't care if they kill their own people they do it all the time they raise their kids to be suicide bombers. Why would they care if in the process of killing a Jew they kill a few of their own? Plus its good propaganda for people like you

I'm sorry, but crude ethnic stereotypes won't change any of the evidence presented in any of the four reports on Zionist human shield use I provided. Please address the reports' claims with specific evidence from reputable sources -- I'm not interested in hearing another racist whine and make ridiculous generalizations about Arabs.

What right wingers fail to understand is that Hugo Chavez isn't going to attack a "money tree", especially since Republicans made it possible for him to invest heavily in American Elections. And seriously, we know he's going to support Republicans. They share so many of the same values.

Remember, it was the Conservative Supreme Court under Justice Roberts that made American companies "citizens". Citgo is an American company, it just happens to be owned by Hugo Chavez.

USATODAY.com - Has Citgo become a political tool for Hugo Chvez?

But in fact there's nothing ordinary about Citgo. One of the USA's largest refiners, Citgo is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state-owned oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA). As such, it ultimately belongs to Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, an avowedly anti-American leader who counts Fidel Castro among his closest friends and mocks President Bush as a "genocidal murderer."

Republicans can't help but fuck up anything they touch. I think it's part of their "party platform" or something.

:cuckoo:

You honestly didn't know that Citgo is OWNED by Hugo Chavez? That Citgo is registered as an "American company" and, because of the Supreme Court, they can put as much money as they want into our political elections? Don't you guys know anything?

I am a dual citizen of Canada and Israel. I was speaking as an Israeli citizen.

Blood lust?

I assume you are speaking to someone else as I don't think you will see anything but a life of Israel lust.

I have seen more than enough blood, thank you very much. But I also know that more blood now can often mean less blood later, but I would far rather NO blood.

Perhaps I misunderstood your praying icon after your comment about having missiles pointed at Iran. For clarification, you do or don't want us to blow the shit out of Iran?

Let's look at Afghanistan and Iraq. Both wars were handled in ways that meant more blood. Firstly the ball was dropped in Afghanistan by moving on Iraq. Moving on Iraq opened Iran up to increasing its potential.

I agree.

And Israel is a one bomb country when it comes to fissionable war.

And you say that Israel must take the first hit?

I understand you.

I don't buy that "One bomb country". Furthermore, any middle eastern country that used a nuke on Israel would incur the wrath of the world. That's why it is not going to happen. It's similar to MAD between the USSR and USA. However, it's basically "Your Assured Destruction". So basically, you have countries like Iran trying to provoke Israel into striking it first, so It can justify an escalation of the conflict.

Yes, I think Israel has to take the first hit. If it makes you feel better, I think the United States should too. If the past decade taught us anything, it's the notion of "Preventative War" is disastrous.

I suppose I might support it if there was a real smoking gun. Such as "We know they have the nukes and are intending to use them on a specific target within the next 24 days".

Other than that, if Israel picks a fight, they shouldn't expect a lot of support from the American people. Everyone here is sick of war.

What right wingers fail to understand is that Hugo Chavez isn't going to attack a "money tree", especially since Republicans made it possible for him to invest heavily in American Elections. And seriously, we know he's going to support Republicans. They share so many of the same values.

Remember, it was the Conservative Supreme Court under Justice Roberts that made American companies "citizens". Citgo is an American company, it just happens to be owned by Hugo Chavez.

USATODAY.com - Has Citgo become a political tool for Hugo Chvez?

But in fact there's nothing ordinary about Citgo. One of the USA's largest refiners, Citgo is a subsidiary of Venezuela's state-owned oil company, Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVSA). As such, it ultimately belongs to Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, an avowedly anti-American leader who counts Fidel Castro among his closest friends and mocks President Bush as a "genocidal murderer."

Republicans can't help but fuck up anything they touch. I think it's part of their "party platform" or something.

:cuckoo:

You honestly didn't know that Citgo is OWNED by Hugo Chavez? That Citgo is registered as an "American company" and, because of the Supreme Court, they can put as much money as they want into our political elections? Don't you guys know anything?

No, he's saying you're looney because you think Chavez will support Republicans.

He's right.

As well, Iran has stated they have modified this missile and the range is of ~2500 km targeted.

This means ~3,000km non targeted delivery, and these missiles are capable of dealing out fissionable warheads.
The modifications made to the Shahab 3 are a huge step in the development and independence of the Iranian missile program. Whereas earlier Iranian missile developments could usually be traced to foreign sources, the modifications to the Shahab 3 appear to be domestic technologies.

The progress of the Shahab 3, from the mid-1990s to the present, represents the progress of Iranian missile independence and the growing international threat of Iranian aspirations. In the mid-1990s, Iran was building modified ‘Scud’ missiles with foreign assistance; in 2009, Iran successfully launched a satellite on a domestically-built rocket. The future of the Iranian program, in the Shahab 5 and 6, could extend their missile range into Europe.

I know. And that gave the the opportunity to say, "Venezuela" is at least 4000 km from Texas. That means those missiles are still short by 2500 km.:dance::lalala::eusa_boohoo:

Texas is not the closest state to Venezuela.

Just to educate you on what it means when someone says a missile has a range of 1500 km, that is an estimate, not a solid number. The longest sniper shot ever was over 2400 meters, which is further the new sniper rifle that the Army is just pushing out is rated for, and a lot further than the rifle that made the shot was supposed to be able to shoot. If rifles can shoot further than their range missiles can too.

You have to give a :clap2: to the right on how hard they work to impress the world with Iran's "military might". There are endless lists of weapons attributed to the Iranians.

List of military equipment manufactured in Iran

But what do the Iranians say? Watch these. The one from Fox is the funniest.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTIoezhRS3g&feature[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUnGLFGpX_s&feature=related[/ame]

Somehow, the entire Iranian nuclear program was brought down with a computer virus.

Iranians have been working for years trying to "enrich uranium". It has to be around 99% pure to work in a bomb. So far, they have it about the same as a the x-ray you get from a "doctor's visit".

No, he's saying you're looney because you think Chavez will support Republicans.

He's right.

Why not? They believe in the same thing. Look how much Republicans support moving jobs to China, a communist country. They filibuster bills to keep jobs here, they work with the Chamber of Commerce to teach business owners how to "outsource" to China.

It's all about the money.

He's right.

Why not? They believe in the same thing. Look how much Republicans support moving jobs to China, a communist country. They filibuster bills to keep jobs here, they work with the Chamber of Commerce to teach business owners how to "outsource" to China.

He's still right.

You're a loon.

He's right.

He's still right.

You're a loon.

I put out truth, you call names. Nothing new.

He's still right.

You're a loon.

I put out truth, you call names. Nothing new.

It's not truth.

That's why you are a loon. Truth :thup:

But when the fighting starts, they are in the bunkers. Whilst the Muslim Arabians who call themselves Palestinians put them on the front lines of their door to door fights. They strap explosives to them and blow them up when soldiers come to respond to the attacks on Israel.

This sort of inaccurate, romanticized propaganda has no place in a real discussion. Zionists like to pretend that they can absolve their butchers of all guilt simply by accusing Hamas of using "human shields." The funny thing about this is that every report on "human shields" that isn't published by a Zionist shill takes note of the use of this tactic by Israel. For example:

B'Tselem said:
B'Tselem's initial investigation indicates that, during an incursion by Israeli forces into Beit Hanun, in the northern Gaza Strip, on 17 July 2006, soldiers seized control of two buildings in the town and used residents as human shield.

After seizing control of the buildings, the soldiers held six residents, two of them minors, on the staircases of the two buildings, at the entrance to rooms in which the soldiers positioned themselves, for some twelve hours. During this time, there were intense exchanges of gunfire between the soldiers and armed Palestinians. The soldiers also demanded that one of the occupants walk in front of them during a search of all the apartments in one of the buildings, after which they released her.

B'Tselem - Human Shields - 20 July 2006: Israeli Soldiers use civilians as Human Shields in Beit Hanun
Etc. The last two reports indicate that this has been a popular Zionist practice for nearly a decade at the very least. The Zionists who are aware of this generally fall back on their laughable "everyone is conspiring against Israel" shtick. :lol:

So no, I'm afraid that your butchers still bear the burden of responsibility for the slaughter of Gaza's civilians even if you attribute all of the deaths to "human shielding." You're right about one thing; you keep your children in bunkers because you're perfectly content with using ours to shield yourselves.

Once again, we see that Zionist claims...
axisvsallieds.jpg

...are inconsistent with reality.
oppression-in-palestine1.jpg

A major difference.

6a010536b72a74970b0120a58c5745970c-800wi

Remember this picture? Islamofascism is the modern fight.

Islam does not permit working for the benefit of kafir causes, particularly those that involve committing crimes. Apostates of yore are only relevant in the minds of Zionists. You should like Hamas now, anyway, since Haniyah sold out and expressed a willingness to recognize the squatter entity within its 1967 "borders."
Oh you are back again, I had thought you had finally struck the right nerve and become a jihad-hist but I was mistaken you still haven't got those virgins yet. :tongue:

PS: All that Zionist stuff is making me thirsty, time to have a beer, another thing illegal under Islam. If I had time I would break all the rules, but then I would probably get bored and fall asleep because some of them are exceedingly silly like not being allowed to eat pork, when clearly the only reason pork was forbidden was because they are unclean under desert conditions not in temperate climates or when being refrigerated. :lol:

Oh and Sex in the City 2 was great, really made fun of the UAE in a big way, Muslims are scared of other men's boners. ;)

It also had the usual left wing bitches on the scene, it's racist to be a Muslim (westerner's doing western things is considered by the guardian as racist), right back at you. :lol:
The film was also criticized for its portrayal of the Middle East. Stephen Farber of The Hollywood Reporter called it "blatantly anti-Muslim"[25] and Hadley Freeman of the UK broadsheet The Guardian described the trailers as "borderline racist".[26]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_the_City_2

Last edited:
Oh you are back again, I had thought you had finally struck the right nerve and become a jihad-hist but I was mistaken you still haven't got those virgins yet. :tongue:
It kind of sounds like you're trying to get me laid...

PS: All that Zionist stuff is making me thirsty, time to have a beer, another thing illegal under Islam. If I had time I would break all the rules, but then I would probably get bored and fall asleep because some of them are exceedingly silly like not being allowed to eat pork, when clearly the only reason pork was forbidden was because they are unclean under desert conditions not in temperate climates or when being refrigerated. :lol:

If you're not a Muslim then you aren't breaking any rules. :eusa_whistle:

Of course I am, just by existing. :tongue:

Of course I am, just by existing. :tongue:

You aren't important enough for anyone to want to kill you; you can come down from that cross now.

Pft. Infidels.

Forum List

Back