Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S

Won't happen. The missiles if ever shipped will never be permitted to land in South America. The threat potential of a nuclear armed missile controlled by Iran targeting Texas is more than any American president or congress can allow. This secret agreement was just reached a couple months ago and is nowhere near happening. I think it is Iran's pushing this president to see how far they can go. This is too far and we will see the appropriate responses in the upcoming months if this deal germinates any further.

Aww if it could only reach Texas that is not so bad is it?

And there's the beauty of free speech.

Try saying the same thing about Yazd when you are in Tehran. :clap2:

yazd-old-town.jpg

And we've got a few pointed at them :eusa_pray:

I am a third generation Canadian, who happens to be a practicing Jew. I volunteered in the Canadian forces when I was twenty years old in sixty eight. I still remember the boot camp songs fondly as the songs an Army sings whilst marching says much about their countries philosophy. By seventy Sadat had been saying quite a bit in and out of the UN for a few years. Finally it was seen that he was moving militarily in conjunction with some other of our foe from past times.

Canada has a federal forces defense transfer agreement with Israel that extends to actual forces if they are Jewish. So does America, but America only started theirs after the seventy three war. Canada started this agreement after Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson worked to draft the partition agreement AND fight the already growing Muslim bloc.

Inserted as a Props to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. A man that I have had luncheon with, and who truly understands what Iran is and how it is driven to "Hasten" the end.

I transferred to the Israel Defense forces. I lived there for seven years, trained and fought in the seventy three war. I saw more death than I would have liked to and and I know that there is only one way to deal with a fascist ideology. Appeasement only works in the short term, and history shows that the longer one appeases, the worse the final conflicts.

At any rate, I came back to my home (Israel is my love). That's what Diaspora means to a Jew. My son is in the IDF now and another is a Canadian DART.

For the Jew, Diaspora is NOT a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"! With Twenty thousand Hezbollah stationed illegally in the South of Lebanon and who are more than proxies of Iran, they are Shia as well. Iran has been running Lebanon militarily for years now. So much so that Nejad runs around to the borders of Israel.

I might be to old to fight any more, G-d willing that Israel does not have to be destroyed for the world to see that appeasement of such an ideology will not end well.

I have paid enough dues to feel that I have my say.

Aww if it could only reach Texas that is not so bad is it?

And there's the beauty of free speech.

Try saying the same thing about Yazd when you are in Tehran. :clap2:

And we've got a few pointed at them :eusa_pray:

You are from Canada. What is this "we" shit?

Your ass won't be over there if the shit goes down.

Why would we need to attack Iran for a missle base in VZ anyway?
A couple or 3 non nuke cruise missles would take it out if necessary.
A lot cheaper than invading Iran anyway.

I'm officially changing my mind/position; pull all or damn near all troops outta Iraq NOW, to be readied for Iranian liberation/neutralization ASAP.

The threat is real, present, and still festering, this is also just more evidence that that Latino Hitler needs to be dealt with, he's clearly the biggest threat to our national security in this hemisphere.

You do realize that by having our troops in Iraq & Afghanistan we have Iran surrounded?

Iran_Map_01.jpg

Why would we need to attack Iran for a missle base in VZ anyway?
A couple or 3 non nuke cruise missles would take it out if necessary.
A lot cheaper than invading Iran anyway.

There's no need to attack Iran. I am not saying attack Iran. I am saying that to this Jew, a few missiles pointed Nejad's way isn't a bad thing.

There will not be very many troops in the arena when America begins to fight. I put forward that if America decides to attack Iran, it will not do it until it has moved at least eighty percent of its forces out of the arena as they are nothing more than sitting ducks to the Iranians.

It would be a mass slaughter of Americans if the war started today.

America knows what they are doing. In the midst of all the attacks, it is steadfast. The exercise that is Democracy will, to my eyes prevail.

[QUO0TE=KissMy;3070327]
I'm officially changing my mind/position; pull all or damn near all troops outta Iraq NOW, to be readied for Iranian liberation/neutralization ASAP.

The threat is real, present, and still festering, this is also just more evidence that that Latino Hitler needs to be dealt with, he's clearly the biggest threat to our national security in this hemisphere.

You do realize that by having our troops in Iraq & Afghanistan we have Iran surrounded?

Iran_Map_01.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Iran_Map_01.jpg

Or move them into Iran, fine, whatever.

It appears to be over 1500KM from the USA to VZ.

There apparently some cities I do not know about somewhere in the Florida Keys.

That said, it is theoretically possible to fire a medium range missile and let it fly ballistic to extend its range. this will result in a massive degradation in accuracy, but it would possibly extend the range to Miami. That would not be good.

Miama to Caracas is 2226 KM.

Far NW VZ is over 1500 KM to Key west.

You might want to look at a map.

Do I need to spell it out specifically when I agree with your point? Or are there actually some cities in the Keys I am unaware of?

Both countries strengthen their relationship – at all levels. A secret agreement also provides for common ground-ground missiles.

Iran wants on Venezuelan soil as a basis for medium-range missiles up and deepen the strategic cooperation with the regime of Hugo Chávez. How “World Online” learned from Western security sources, an agreement between the two countries during the last visit of the Venezuelan president in Tehran on 19 Signed in October. The previously undisclosed contract provides for the establishment of a jointly operated military base in Venezuela and the joint development of ground-ground missiles.

The agreement follows a recommendation of the Supreme Security Council of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Ali Khamenei, religious leader a few months ago. According to information of this newspaper, the Security Council had proposed a joint military facility on Venezuelan soil to increase the deterrent power of Iran against the West. The cooperation would be a way for Iran, a strategic base in the South American continent to build – in the backyard of the United States.

After “World Online” Information Venezuela has agreed in the agreement, to allow Iran to establish a military base, which should be manned by Iranian missile officers, soldiers of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Venezuelan missile officers. The base is mainly as a storage location for strategic Iranian weapons serve. In addition, Iran has given permission to be allowed in case of emergency missile shoot down of mobile bases. In return, it says in the agreement that Venezuela can use the basis for “national needs”. This would increase the threat to neighbors like Colombia. Iran also pledged to help Venezuela to expertise in rocket technology, such as intensive training of officers.
read the rest at link
mape.gif

Venezuela: Iran’s Great Prophet Is Speaking To Obama…

Last edited:
:lol:

Surround a country with your military and whine when they put their bottle rockets within 2,000 miles of you. That's classic hypocrisy.

:lol:

Surround a country with your military and whine when they put their bottle rockets within 2,000 miles of you. That's classic hypocrisy.

Coming from one who whines about his treatment by another member and then begs another member to support him instead of standing to it himself?

OK.

I fail to see why you consider this to be a major problem.

I see the danger it poses to Israel...

Oh, and you may want to tell that Jewish gadfly Marc39 that I don't read anything he posts. I tried telling him myself, but the poor little guy didn't quite get it in spite of his 5 Princeton degrees or whatever it is that he claims to have these days.

That is your case with him Kalam. If you do not stand yourself, why do you expect others to stand for you?

In discussion?

Come on. Really? I was a little boy when I was taught that "Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones But Names Will Never Hurt Me."

Now I didn't respond when you made it personal, why would I stand to your being attacked with words?

Then you couch it in terms of my race?

OK :eusa_whistle:

So you ask me to overlook... in one sentence and then attempt to use me as a servant to carry your negative waves with another?

I am not a servant. This is why I did not create that thread.

You may have discerned that and not attempted to twice use me thus which says far more about you than it does about Marc.

Since you called me in on this I will respond. I would not have otherwise.

I say Marc takes you head on, and you attempt to use me as a proxy. Like Iran is doing with Hezbollah and Hamas etc. etc.

It's impossible for me to engage him in any sort of discussion because he does nothing but post babyish insults. That you've said nothing in response to his trollish name-calling and open racism is quite telling. This is a pattern I've noticed among Zionist Jews in general -- you seem to never criticize any of your own, even if they're clearly nothing but pests. He used to insult another Jewish poster her by calling her a "whore" and similar names; she says nothing against him. If a "Muslim" conducted himself in such a matter, I'd kick him to the curb immediately. Do you people have no shame or principles?

Are you serious? In discussion with words?

I will leave the entire thread with this personal view and it is to be taken as my personal view, no more, although it is not of my creation.

Profanity is the sign of a weak mind, attempting to express itself forcibly and failing miserably.

I stand to this as a personal choice. Every other human being including you can make your own stance with what they are willing to accept and what they are not willing to accept.

Stand up for yourself if it bothers you Kalam. It doesn't bother me, but I've been around since the days of the university BBS's.

I just bypass stuff I don't want to read. There's more than a few I bypass here already. It's just words. If you don't like them, then take control of your life and your choices rather than attempt to enlist others in your inability to either accept or attack Marc on his grounds.

The same with television. Someone is an actor in a show. You don't like this show of his? Change the channel.

:cuckoo:

That is your case with him Kalam. If you do not stand yourself, why do you expect others to stand for you?

In discussion?

Come on. Really? I was a little boy when I was taught that "Sticks and Stones Will Break My Bones But Names Will Never Hurt Me."

Now I didn't respond when you made it personal, why would I stand to your being attacked with words?

You're missing the point. The most vocal representative of your ideology on this board is a childish and openly racist troll, and you seem to have no problem with this.

Then you couch it in terms of my race?

OK :eusa_whistle:
Your ideology, hence the "Zionist" qualifier.

Here is what I wonder. I know Muslims like servants. We have seen this one who is a converted Sunni demanding me, a Jew, to stand for what should be his own stand.

Why? Islam says that Muslims can only defend other Muslims in the ummah. Let him find his own to protect him. Or, gasp, maybe he will learn to stand up for himself??

It reminds me of the non converted Arabians who call themselves Palestinians, begging for a homeland to be given to them. Rather than do the hard work that every other country that is not Arabian has had to do to create a country.

Wot?

It would seem that you have a great understanding of your charge.

Coming from one who whines about his treatment by another member and then begs another member to support him instead of standing to it himself?

OK.

"You may want to tell..."

That's "begging" if I ever heard it. But yesterday, wasn't it "demanding"? :lol:

Either way, I can see that you've gone and gotten your Huggies in a twist over nothing. Whining, exaggerating, changing your story, and refusing to move on are all behaviors that are typical of today's Zionists. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, though, just as I always have.

Of course. When it is coming from you, it is simply...

Kalam Complaining and then Demanding said:
It's impossible for me to engage him in any sort of discussion because he does nothing but post babyish insults. That you've said nothing in response to his trollish name-calling and open racism is quite telling. This is a pattern I've noticed among Zionist Jews in general -- you seem to never criticize any of your own, even if they're clearly nothing but pests. He used to insult another Jewish poster her by calling her a "whore" and similar names; she says nothing against him. If a "Muslim" conducted himself in such a matter, I'd kick him to the curb immediately. Do you people have no shame or principles?

OK.

"You may want to tell..."

That's "begging" if I ever heard it. But yesterday, wasn't it "demanding"? :lol:

Either way, I can see that you've gone and gotten your Huggies in a twist over nothing. Whining, exaggerating, changing your story, and refusing to move on are all behaviors that are typical of today's Zionists. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, though, just as I always have.

Forum List

Back