Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S

Of course. When it is coming from you, it is simply...

Oh, I complain all the time, but I'm apparently no different from you in that respect. I'm having a bit of trouble remembering where I demanded anything of you, though, so you might help me out with that.

Speaking of hypocrisy, I would never have expected someone who criticized Muslims' sensitivity to get so frustrated over message board nothings! :lol:

Frustrated?

Methinks you wish me to be frustrated, but you will not see frustration in any of my posts, that is unless you put it in there yourself.

But complaining, that's a common factor certainly even if you do it far more than I and your request turned into a demand when you indicted my race for what a single Jew is doing.

But you don't see that.

Frustrated?

Methinks you wish me to be frustrated, but you will not see frustration in any of my posts, that is unless you put it in there yourself.
Dwelling this much on something I said in a message board post is a pretty clear indication that it has you frustrated.

But complaining, that's a common factor certainly even if you do it far more than I and your request turned into a demand when you indicted my race for what a single Jew is doing.

But you don't see that.
I know that Zionists so desperately want to believe that everyone who opposes their ideology has it in for the Jews, but that isn't and will never be the case. Frankly, though, I don't care if you imply that I'm anti-Semitic because I'm called that anyway for opposing the squatter state. It's never been about race.

Can we now move on to discussing Iran's missiles?

Not at all. You clarified the intractability of Islam, and that is what I continue to speak towards. You are simply a drop of confirmation in the sea of Islam's proven intractability.

Your arrogance is that you seem to think you know my emotional character. You tell me what I am feeling?

So, not only do you follow an intractable belief. You also attack others reasons for their views.

You will not even allow me my own feelings, choosing to instead tell me what and how I feel.

OK :eusa_whistle:

Poor you. :rolleyes:

And now you're lecturing me about arrogance when it's you who invokes crude ethnic stereotypes, attempts to tell me about the nature of my own religion based on severely limited knowledge, rewards this sort of Nazi venom with a pat on the back, and generally seems to have the attitude of a 19th century orientalist.

Indeed. Clearly we have our own understanding of each other and their views.

And I allow you your own feelings. I will not attempt to tell what feelings your views birth from.

I do not expect the same from you as you do not practice that civility and that characteristic is regardless of belief Kalam.

Indeed. Clearly we have our own understanding of each other and our views.

And I allow you your own feelings. I will not attempt to tell what feelings your views birth from.

I do not expect the same from you as you do not practice that civility and that characteristic is regardless of belief Kalam.

As well, I won't indict your race or belief for that characteristic. It is a personal choice.

And a few missiles pointed Iran's way is not a bad thing to my view.

I am a third generation Canadian, who happens to be a practicing Jew. I volunteered in the Canadian forces when I was twenty years old in sixty eight. I still remember the boot camp songs fondly as the songs an Army sings whilst marching says much about their countries philosophy. By seventy Sadat had been saying quite a bit in and out of the UN for a few years. Finally it was seen that he was moving militarily in conjunction with some other of our foe from past times.

Canada has a federal forces defense transfer agreement with Israel that extends to actual forces if they are Jewish. So does America, but America only started theirs after the seventy three war. Canada started this agreement after Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson worked to draft the partition agreement AND fight the already growing Muslim bloc.

Inserted as a Props to Prime Minister Stephen Harper. A man that I have had luncheon with, and who truly understands what Iran is and how it is driven to "Hasten" the end.

I transferred to the Israel Defense forces. I lived there for seven years, trained and fought in the seventy three war. I saw more death than I would have liked to and and I know that there is only one way to deal with a fascist ideology. Appeasement only works in the short term, and history shows that the longer one appeases, the worse the final conflicts.

At any rate, I came back to my home (Israel is my love). That's what Diaspora means to a Jew. My son is in the IDF now and another is a Canadian DART.

For the Jew, Diaspora is NOT a "Get Out Of Jail Free Card"! With Twenty thousand Hezbollah stationed illegally in the South of Lebanon and who are more than proxies of Iran, they are Shia as well. Iran has been running Lebanon militarily for years now. So much so that Nejad runs around to the borders of Israel.

I might be to old to fight any more, G-d willing that Israel does not have to be destroyed for the world to see that appeasement of such an ideology will not end well.

I have paid enough dues to feel that I have my say.

You said "We". I wasn't aware that Canada had missiles pointing at Iran. I respect your service, and after seeing the Canadian Army in Afghanistan, I certainly respect the Canadian Army.

My point was that someone else or their kids will pay the price for other people's blood lust.

I also respect that your religion influences your foreign policy views. However, most Americans (to include me) want to see us honor our treaties with Israel. However, we don't feel that starting pre-emptive wars with Iran with a secondary goal of ensuring Israel's survival is an appropriate use of American lives and resources.

That means Israel is going to have to at least take the first hit.

Presuming they can actually launch them, which has been problematical.

Nonsense!

iran.jpg

I am a dual citizen of Canada and Israel. I was speaking as an Israeli citizen.

Blood lust?

I assume you are speaking to someone else as I don't think you will see anything but a life of Israel lust.

I have seen more than enough blood, thank you very much. But I also know that more blood now can often mean less blood later, but I would far rather NO blood.

Let's look at Afghanistan and Iraq. Both wars were handled in ways that meant more blood. Firstly the ball was dropped in Afghanistan by moving on Iraq. Moving on Iraq opened Iran up to increasing its potential.

And Israel is a one bomb country when it comes to fissionable war.

And you say that Israel must take the first hit?

I understand you.

You said "We". I wasn't aware that Canada had missiles pointing at Iran. I respect your service, and after seeing the Canadian Army in Afghanistan, I certainly respect the Canadian Army.

My point was that someone else or their kids will pay the price for other people's blood lust.

I also respect that your religion influences your foreign policy views. However, most Americans (to include me) want to see us honor our treaties with Israel. However, we don't feel that starting pre-emptive wars with Iran with a secondary goal of ensuring Israel's survival is an appropriate use of American lives and resources.

That means Israel is going to have to at least take the first hit.

Unless I am mistaken a lot of our intellegence info that led up to the Iraq invasion came from Israel?

Israel was and is part of the intelligence community in the Middle East.

Do you think America just relies on the intelligence of other communities? You think that they can not tell what is going on in the middle east? They just get taken in by the Jews? Right?

I've heard this before.

I'm officially changing my mind/position; pull all or damn near all troops outta Iraq NOW, to be readied for Iranian liberation/neutralization ASAP.

The threat is real, present, and still festering, this is also just more evidence that that Latino Hitler needs to be dealt with, he's clearly the biggest threat to our national security in this hemisphere.

But we've always been at war with Oceania.........

But, Winston, we ARE Oceania.

Unless I am mistaken a lot of our intellegence info that led up to the Iraq invasion came from Israel?

Do you think America just relies on the intelligence of other communities? You think that they can not tell what is going on in the middle east? They just get taken in by the Jews? Right?

I've heard this before.

Apparently we could not tell our ass from an excavation in respect to Iraq.
And I think Israel may well have contributed to our helping them out with a pesky neighbor.

Please clarify your position.

Iraq attempted to circumvent America's ability to maintain their middle eastern oil hegemony, which is to secure, transfer, tax and insure the middle eastern oil. Iran is now attempting the same thing. That's the kernel. Not Israel. Not the Palestinians.

My personal view?

That's why Iraq was entered into by a President who, being shorter than his father, wanted to finish what dear old dad started. Contrary to all advice against it, he went with old oil and their desire to maintain the hegemony, and his own desires, wrestled the constitution a bit, and went forward.

Keep in mind that Saddam was playing the game of pretending he had these weapons. He was still worried about Iran and now America was taking out his Food for Oil fiasco.

And by the way.

What I am saying to rebut your view that Israel at best, gave biased information and at worst doctored or outright lied in information in order to support an attack on Iraq is that Israel is far less secure than it was before the Invasion of Iraq. Iraq was no danger to Israel. We had second generation Patriots and had knocked their reactor out.

No reason at all, but of course there are those who will say best and worst in your scenario regarding information sharing.

I understand. I've heard it before. It's possible. Anything is possible. I personally doubt it.

I've heard this before.

Apparently we could not tell our ass from an excavation in respect to Iraq.
And I think Israel may well have contributed to our helping them out with a pesky neighbor.

This is clearly the biggest threat to our national security since 9/11, which was also the last time I was this pissed off and concerned bout this issue.

Ball in your court Obama.....

Assuming this OPED is true, which is a stretch, why is war the first answer or even a consideration?

In fact, why do we have to resort to violence?

For fuck's sake, I'll never get why people in this country are so paranoid.

It's like the biggest kid on the block being scared of his own shadow.

Hopefully, the guy running the show now will show some frigging common sense before launching another fucked up "preventive war".

Duck and Cover!!!

My only issue with this whole page is Israel having to take this 1st hit.

I'm amazed they haven't moved on Iran's reactors already, but I know when they have enough, credible intelligence that suggests a final, unavoidable threat, they will indeed hit 1st, and they should have our full support in this.

My only issue with this whole page is Israel having to take this 1st hit.

I'm amazed they haven't moved on Iran's reactors already, but I know when they have enough, credible intelligence that suggests a final, unavoidable threat, they will indeed hit 1st, and they should have our full support in this.

You should head on over and enlist; I'm sure they'd be glad to have you.

Forum List

Back