IQ Question Thread

That's a new question I made up... there is an answer to it that makes sense, and it sounds like you may have it....

Okay, I'll make it easier:

There is a large number, between one and ten, and you can tell what it is after reading this question. Which is it? Only one guess per person.

That is not the number. Which is still clear in this hint. Only see with your eyes, the large number is there.

TWO

There is a number between one and ten. Which is it? One?

There is a large number, between one and ten, and you can tell what it is after reading this question. Which is it? Only one guess per person.

That is not the number. Which is still clear in this hint. Only see with your eyes, the large number is there.

Large, as in capitalized. ;)

Comrade said:
TWO

There is a number between one and ten. Which is it? One?

Large, as in capitalized. ;)

Too hard, I need another hint. :tng:

Comrade said:
What is the first prime number divisible by the next prime number after 31?

37. 37 is the next prime number after 31, and by definition, prime numbers are divisible by themselves and 1. 1 is neither prime nor composite.

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.

WHY?

gop_jeff said:
A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves.

WHY?

Ya know, the best 'real' cure for hiccups I've found is a tablespoon of sugar. Yup...works.

:)

Scaring, as with a gun, has never worked for me.

Forum List

Back