IQ Question Thread

Kathiane, I think its still more like a *womp*, but I'm working on it.

Here's an oldy but goody.

In the morning I walk with four legs, throughout the day two, and in the evening three. What am I?

Comrade said:
Kathiane, I think its still more like a *womp*, but I'm working on it.

Here's an oldy but goody.

In the morning I walk with four legs, throughout the day two, and in the evening three. What am I?

A man? :slap:

Comrade said:
Yep, crawiling on all four as a baby, 2 as an adult, and 3 (using a crutch) as a senior.

Are these too easy?
Damn I thought I was being facetious! Once again Comrade, ask a question!

Anthony and Cleopatra are lying dead on the floor of a villa in Egypt. Nearby is a broken bowl. There is no mark on either of their bodies and they were not poisoned. How did they die?

-=d=- said:
Anthony and Cleopatra are lying dead on the floor of a villa in Egypt. Nearby is a broken bowl. There is no mark on either of their bodies and they were not poisoned. How did they die?

Their fishbowl was broken and they drowned in the air when they were unable to breathe water any longer.

Since the thread seems to be dying....

I was going to wait until -=d=- told me I was right, but here is the next question.

What 5 letter word can be rearranged 3 times to get 3 different words each containing 1 more syllable? The word has no duplicates of letters
1)----- 1 syllable
2)----- 2 syllable
3)----- 3 syllable

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
no1tovote4 said:
Since the thread seems to be dying....

I was going to wait until -=d=- told me I was right, but here is the next question.

What 5 letter word can be rearranged 3 times to get 3 different words each containing 1 more syllable? The word has no duplicates of letters
1)----- 1 syllable
2)----- 2 syllable
3)----- 3 syllable

aides
aside
ideas

Forum List

Back