IQ Question Thread

MissileMan said:
I'm better with answers than questions...there's only one I can think of.

What animal has the highest blood pressure?

The giraffe. You gotta have high blood pressure to get the blood up to that brain.

MissileMan said:
We have a winna! :teeth:

Crap that means I have to ask a question....

Hmmm.

Sally likes 225 but not 224; she likes 900 but not 800; she likes 144 but not 145. Which does she like:

A. 1600
or
B. 1700

no1tovote4 said:
Yup. Did ya guess or did you figure out the pattern?

Odds and evens, I'm never confident with the obvious.

Try this one:
A family photo contained:

one grandfather, one grandmother,
two fathers, two mothers,
six children, four grandchildren,
two brothers, two sisters,
three sons, three daughters,
one father-in-law, one mother-in-law, one daughter-in-law

29 people you may think, but no, what is the least number of people here?

Said1 said:
Odds and evens, I'm never confident with the obvious.

Try this one:
A family photo contained:

one grandfather, one grandmother,
two fathers, two mothers,
six children, four grandchildren,
two brothers, two sisters,
three sons, three daughters,
one father-in-law, one mother-in-law, one daughter-in-law

29 people you may think, but no, what is the least number of people here?

5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls
Their parents.
And his parents.

There would then be 6 children as the Father would count as a child of the GParents. The GParents would be the two In-Laws of the Mother.

no1tovote4 said:

5 children, 2 boys and 3 girls
Their parents.
And his parents.

There would then be 6 children as the Father would count as a child of the GParents. The GParents would be the two In-Laws of the Mother.

You are so close, I'm going to give it to you anyway. The answer is 8; four children - 2 boys and 2 girls. Their mother and father, the mother's mother, and the father's father. I had that one wrong, it made my head hurt!

Said1 said:
You are so close, I'm going to give it to you anyway. The answer is 8; four children - 2 boys and 2 girls. Their mother and father, the mother's mother, and the father's father. I had that one wrong, it made my head hurt!

Ah, so close....

I play my roll as a cessation of life. Opposite sides always total 7, but that's more than any number I individually own. What am I?

You have nine coins. One of the nine is counterfeit. The counterfeit coin can only be distinguished by weight - it is heavier than the rest. Using a balance scale only twice, how would you find the counterfeit coin?

gop_jeff said:
You have nine coins. One of the nine is counterfeit. The counterfeit coin can only be distinguished by weight - it is heavier than the rest. Using a balance scale only twice, how would you find the counterfeit coin?

The old fashion way, by hand. :arabia:

Forum List

Back