IOF soldier sentenced to 45 days for killing Palestinian mother, her daughter

The King of England, who was the jewish leader of "israel" at that time?

Only about 7% of Palestine's population at the turn of the century were Jews. Who were the rest of those people?

None of the rest of the people were called "PALESTINIANS" not in census, not in goverment papers not on birth certificates-----NO WHERE not even in travel guides- Most of the rest of the people were called "ARABS" ie they were arabs living in palestine In fact the arabs themselves did not call themselves PALESTINIANS until sometime in the 1960s check it out in a library------all kinds of periodicals on microfilm will confirm the facts. The day my hubby arrived in palestine as an infant------his papers were stamped "PALESTINIAN" ------because he was a jew and not a muslim. If a person from the same country arrived the same day who was a muslim------his papers would have been stamped "ARAB
Playing semantics is -------playing-------those are the facts Why you want to confuse the issue by playing semantics is your problem not mine. HOWEVER.....the fact that there was a clear difference between "ARAB" and "JEW" no matter where either was born------is a very very very interesting issue and germane to the topic of this board

Then why is it that nobody claims that Palestine's population was 100% Jews?

NOBODY CLAIMS THAT 100% OF THE POPULATION OF SAUDI ARABIA IS "SAUDI ARABIANS" EITHER In fact about 20% of the population of Saudi arabia is exploited non muslim workers who have no rights Are you suggesting that THEY OWN 20% of SAUDI ARABIA ? Excellent!!! I agree

Palistanians, having no land and no borders and not being a people, like to bloviate about borders, of course.
Of course that is a lie.
And palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people anyway altogether.

With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine solid in recognition of the importance in this regard of mutual assurances concerning the future military operations of the Parties, the following principles, which shall be fully observed by both Parties during the armistice, are hereby affirmed:

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Lebanese-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, March 23, 1949

Of course that is a lie.
And palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people anyway altogether.
With a view to promoting the return of permanent peace in Palestine solid in recognition of the importance in this regard of mutual assurances concerning the future military operations of the Parties, the following principles, which shall be fully observed by both Parties during the armistice, are hereby affirmed: 1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.
A document, to the signing of which palistanians, as a bunch, having no land and no borders and not being a people, were not, understandably, invited, of course.

None of the rest of the people were called "PALESTINIANS" not in census, not in goverment papers not on birth certificates-----NO WHERE not even in travel guides- Most of the rest of the people were called "ARABS" ie they were arabs living in palestine In fact the arabs themselves did not call themselves PALESTINIANS until sometime in the 1960s check it out in a library------all kinds of periodicals on microfilm will confirm the facts. The day my hubby arrived in palestine as an infant------his papers were stamped "PALESTINIAN" ------because he was a jew and not a muslim. If a person from the same country arrived the same day who was a muslim------his papers would have been stamped "ARAB"

Playing semantics is -------playing-------those are the facts Why you want to confuse the issue by playing semantics is your problem not mine. HOWEVER.....the fact that there was a clear difference between "ARAB" and "JEW" no matter where either was born------is a very very very interesting issue and germane to the topic of this board
Who gives a shit what you call them?

The fact is, 93% of the people living there were non-jews.

None of the rest of the people were called "PALESTINIANS" not in census, not in goverment papers not on birth certificates-----NO WHERE not even in travel guides- Most of the rest of the people were called "ARABS" ie they were arabs living in palestine In fact the arabs themselves did not call themselves PALESTINIANS until sometime in the 1960s check it out in a library------all kinds of periodicals on microfilm will confirm the facts. The day my hubby arrived in palestine as an infant------his papers were stamped "PALESTINIAN" ------because he was a jew and not a muslim. If a person from the same country arrived the same day who was a muslim------his papers would have been stamped "ARAB"

where is "THERE" ? the entire palestine mandate did not become Israel ----only a part of it became Israel---a part where lots of jews already lived and owned land and could protect those who needed to escape the islamic oppression---rape, murder etc---that so delights you.

I wonder what percentage of Sudan is muslim------of course for the jerk above if there is a majority they have a right to go on raping, murdering and enslaving for the glory of their "god" forever

In 1850---if the issue of black slavery were put to a vote in the USA-----blacks in the USA would probably still be slaves.

If we're not going to "give a shit" what we call them, let's just be honest and call them Saudi's, Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, etc., who were illegally squatting on land they had no rights to.

where is "THERE" ? the entire palestine mandate did not become Israel ----only a part of it became Israel---a part where lots of jews already lived and owned land and could protect those who needed to escape the islamic oppression---rape, murder etc---that so delights you.

I wonder what percentage of Sudan is muslim------of course for the jerk above if there is a majority they have a right to go on raping, murdering and enslaving for the glory of their "god" forever

In 1850---if the issue of black slavery were put to a vote in the USA-----blacks in the USA would probably still be slaves.
There was no oppression until the zionists showed up.

False. There has always been oppression of non-moslems in moslem controlled societies.

You choose to be selective in your "indignation" because of your rabid Jooooo hatred.

False. There has always been oppression of non-moslems in moslem controlled societies.

You choose to be selective in your "indignation" because of your rabid Jooooo hatred.

One of the biggest problems that islamo nazis have with HISTORY---is that jews can write In the islamo nazi land in which my hubby was born----the literacy rate for jewish boys approached 100% -----and the literacy rate for muslims---approached zero. The interesting germane point is that letters regarding oppression which are more than 1000 years old----are still preserved------it is truly fascinating

Not according to the Churchill Memorandum in 1922...

We wish to point out here that the Jewish population of Palestine who lived there before the War never had any trouble with their Arab neighbours. They enjoyed the same rights and privileges as their fellow Ottoman citizens...
BTW, your "jooo hater" rap is getting lame.

One of the biggest problems that islamo nazis have with HISTORY---is that jews can write In the islamo nazi land in which my hubby was born----the literacy rate for jewish boys approached 100% -----and the literacy rate for muslims---approached zero. The interesting germane point is that letters regarding oppression which are more than 1000 years old----are still preserved------it is truly fascinating
One of your biggest problems is being able to make a lucid point.

One of your biggest problems is being able to make a lucid point.

islamo nazis do despise records-----your fellow nazis have been destroying them since the time of constantine-----and the first move on the part of the rapists and pillagers over the past 1400 years has been the burning of books. In Tunisia----last summer-------the pigs could not wait to burn manuscripts kept in an ancient synagogue that were 2500 years old In fact---the destruction of buddhist art is something along the same lines-------the program is "BLOT OUT THE SUPERIOR CULTURES" A very interesting factoid-----in the land in which my hubby was born----the art of micro writing developed in order to hide records from the pillagers and rapists

We wish to point out here that the Jewish population of Palestine who lived there before the War never had any trouble with their Arab neighbours. They enjoyed the same rights and privileges as their fellow Ottoman citizens...
That's an interesting link:

"The decision on the Mandate did not take into account the wishes of the people of Palestine, despite the Covenant's requirements that 'the wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory'.

"This assumed special significance because, almost five years before receiving the mandate from the League of Nations, the British Government had given commitments to the Zionist Organization regarding the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine, for which Zionist leaders had pressed a claim of "historical connection" since their ancestors had lived in Palestine two thousand years earlier before dispersing in the "Diaspora".

"During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine.

"The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights.

"They also viewed it as an infringement of assurances of independence given by the Allied Powers to Arab leaders in return for their support during the war. The result was mounting resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by resort to violence by the Jewish community as the Second World War drew to a close."

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

I've seen nothing to change my view that one-third of the inhabitants of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish State by force of arms upon their neighbors in 1948 regardless of when or why the art of micro writing began.

islamo nazis do despise records-----your fellow nazis have been destroying them since the time of constantine-----and the first move on the part of the rapists and pillagers over the past 1400 years has been the burning of books. In Tunisia----last summer-------the pigs could not wait to burn manuscripts kept in an ancient synagogue that were 2500 years old In fact---the destruction of buddhist art is something along the same lines-------the program is "BLOT OUT THE SUPERIOR CULTURES" A very interesting factoid-----in the land in which my hubby was born----the art of micro writing developed in order to hide records from the pillagers and rapists
I didn't say anything about records!

I said you have problems making a lucid point; which you have just proven with that irrational and irrelevent post.

merely yet another sad chapter in a long and predictable book authored by the 21st century Nazis----or Israelis if you prefer...

In fact, not lame but rather redundant and perhaps unnecessary. After all, you make it so obvious.

That's an interesting link:

"The decision on the Mandate did not take into account the wishes of the people of Palestine, despite the Covenant's requirements that 'the wishes of these communities must be a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory'.

"This assumed special significance because, almost five years before receiving the mandate from the League of Nations, the British Government had given commitments to the Zionist Organization regarding the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine, for which Zionist leaders had pressed a claim of "historical connection" since their ancestors had lived in Palestine two thousand years earlier before dispersing in the "Diaspora".

"During the period of the Mandate, the Zionist Organization worked to secure the establishment of a Jewish national home in Palestine.

"The indigenous people of Palestine, whose forefathers had inhabited the land for virtually the two preceding millennia felt this design to be a violation of their natural and inalienable rights.

"They also viewed it as an infringement of assurances of independence given by the Allied Powers to Arab leaders in return for their support during the war. The result was mounting resistance to the Mandate by Palestinian Arabs, followed by resort to violence by the Jewish community as the Second World War drew to a close."

The Origins and Evolution of the Palestine Problem - CEIRPP, DPR study, part I: 1917-1947 (30 June 1978)

I've seen nothing to change my view that one-third of the inhabitants of Mandate Palestine imposed a Jewish State by force of arms upon their neighbors in 1948 regardless of when or why the art of micro writing began.

This is the most accurate description of the root of this conflict that I have seen on this board.

The system will not allow me to give you a rep, so :thup:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back