The Muppet, a Jew, and a Gael.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
congrats to jo and polly and the dinghy on their gold.

London Olympics | Sailing | Jo Aleh and Polly Powrie... | Stuff.co.nz

thought i would congratulate her and share the joy before these women became a political football. jewish people should be proud of jo. everyone should.

the olympics is about transceding the differences. i actually was cheering for brits in the five, ten, and platform, and some of you know how i feel.

i was just happy groups of sinn feuners, fenians, and tags didn't show up in london chanting "brits out". i mean, where the hell were they going to go? i imagined saxon hordes fleeing london and heading straight for the six counties. scared me half to death.

let's keep politics out of these games.

thought i would congratulate her and share the joy before these women became a political football. jewish people should be proud of jo. everyone should.

the olympics is about transceding the differences. i actually was cheering for brits in the five, ten, and platform, and some of you know how i feel.

i was just happy groups of sinn feuners, fenians, and tags didn't show up in london chanting "brits out". i mean, where the hell were they going to go? i imagined saxon hordes fleeing london and heading straight for the six counties. scared me half to death.

I agree. Politics should be kept out of the Olympics. The Lebanese shouldn't have asked for a barrier so that they didn't have to train next to Israeli athletes, and all the Muslim countries should be willing to have their athletes compete against the Israelis. In my opinion, their actions are certainly not in the spirit of the Olympics

jt2

I agree. Politics should be kept out of the Olympics. The Lebanese shouldn't have asked for a barrier so that they didn't have to train next to Israeli athletes, and all the Muslim countries should be willing to have their athletes compete against the Israelis. In my opinion, their actions are certainly not in the spirit of the Olympics

jt2

Hoss, do you listen to yourself. I think that Seal might be right you are getting to be to much like Roudy and MJB. You are hanging around them way to much, they are haters and you need to watch yourself. About this post you say that you want to keep politics out of it and then you immediatly bring politics back in, seems to me that it is the old story again, Jews Angels Muslims Demons. Come on hoss get with the program and do what is right. !!!

Last edited:

jt2

Hoss, do you listen to yourself. I think that Seal might be right you are getting to be to much like Roudy and MJB. You are hanging around them way to much, they are haters and you need to watch yourself. About this post you say that you want to keep politics out of it and then you immediatly bring politics back in, seems to me that it is the old story again, Jews Angels Muslims Demons. Come on hoss get with the program and do what is right. !!!
No politics were brought up by me, only an observation. And the only hate I have is for Islam itself. People should hate and fear it like the plague, IMO.

jt2

You figger you're "with the program, Pattycake?"

Forum List

Back