IOF soldier sentenced to 45 days for killing Palestinian mother, her daughter

The peace talks have always avoided justice. That is why they have gone nowhere and will continue to go nowhere. Many people do not even want more peace talks because they are designed to fail.
It isn't a jewish job to make any angry arab a sheikh, of course.

What about expelling Jews from Palestinian homes?

There are no Israelis in Palestinians homes. There are lands that are in debate to who they belong. that's the difference.

But there is also the knowledge that "two wrongs don't make a right". You cannot say that expelling Jews is fine since Palestinians suffered that before. And you cannot say that killing Palestinian babies is fine because our children gets killed.

There is certain amount of "wrong" you cannot include in your system. that is not justice, but common reason.

Some people don't have that common reason.

Is Najd/Sderot debatable?

Depends who you ask.

You ask for my own opinion? Then NO.

Is the west bank detable? Most people will tell you NO, that it is a "Palestinian" territory.

The green line and all its inside is Israel. There is no such place called Najd in Israel.

There are no Israelis in Palestinians homes. There are lands that are in debate to who they belong. that's the difference.

But there is also the knowledge that "two wrongs don't make a right". You cannot say that expelling Jews is fine since Palestinians suffered that before. And you cannot say that killing Palestinian babies is fine because our children gets killed.

There is certain amount of "wrong" you cannot include in your system. that is not justice, but common reason.

Some people don't have that common reason.

Depends who you ask.

Is the west bank detable? Most people will tell you NO, that it is a "Palestinian" territory.

The green line and all its inside is Israel. There is no such place called Najd in Israel.

The green line is specifically not a border. How can you say it is "in" Israel?

Depends who you ask.

The green line is specifically not a border. How can you say it is "in" Israel?

The greenline is the border recognized by the international law. When the international law says "settlements" or "illegal settlements" it means anything outside the green line.

You're tricky, Tinmore, but you won't have it this time. You cannot bend the international law whenever you fell like.

The green line is an ARMISTICE LINE-------armistice line is by definition a TEMPORARY BORDER ----subject to change someday-----there will be a border between Israel and the neighboring countries------that border does not yet exist which is why the TERM "GREENLINE" is used to describe the armistice line Try to keep up TINNY SWEETIE

The green line is an ARMISTICE LINE-------armistice line is by definition a TEMPORARY BORDER ----subject to change someday-----there will be a border between Israel and the neighboring countries------that border does not yet exist which is why the TERM "GREENLINE" is used to describe the armistice line Try to keep up TINNY SWEETIE

It was not a temporary border. It was not a border at all. It was a line that the forces could not cross.

I am keeping up.

It was not a temporary border. It was not a border at all. It was a line that the forces could not cross.

I am keeping up.

tinny----you are right your definition is more precise than is mine------I used the term "border" in an imprecise manner since I often use the term "border" to describe lines not delineating separations between countries-----but anything along AN EDGE or INBETWEEN for example----I have crocheted a lace BORDER on my tablecloth. In any case that ARMISTICE LINE continued to be an ARMISTICE LINE from 1948 to 1967 and is NOW "THE OLD ARMISTICE LINE" It is still not a BORDER (not even a lace border)

I am keeping up.

tinny----you are right your definition is more precise than is mine------I used the term "border" in an imprecise manner since I often use the term "border" to describe lines not delineating separations between countries-----but anything along AN EDGE or INBETWEEN for example----I have crocheted a lace BORDER on my tablecloth. In any case that ARMISTICE LINE continued to be an ARMISTICE LINE from 1948 to 1967 and is NOW "THE OLD ARMISTICE LINE" It is still not a BORDER (not even a lace border)

The green line is the de-facto border of Israel. A legitimate state must have territory inside defined borders. Since Israel has no borders, those are used. The green line merely defines areas of occupation.

The green line is the de-facto border of Israel. A legitimate state must have territory inside defined borders. Since Israel has no borders, those are used. The green line merely defines areas of occupation.
Palistanians, having no land and no borders and not being a people, like to bloviate about borders, of course.

Palistanians, having no land and no borders and not being a people, like to bloviate about borders, of course.

Of course that is a lie.

Of course that is a lie.
And palistanians have no land and no borders and aren't a people anyway altogether.

Of course that is a lie.

What is a "lie" ? the word "palestinians"? yes----it is a lie------a better word would be arabs who live in palestine arabs living in palestine are not jews The word PALESTINIAN means a jew living in palestine Palestine was at one time an alternate word for ISRAEL/JUDEA using it to describe arabs living in palestine is so imprecise that it is tantamount to a LIE it confuses the issue and is exploited by islamo nazis

Of course that is a lie.

What is a "lie" ? the word "palestinians"? yes----it is a lie------a better word would be arabs who live in palestine arabs living in palestine are not jews The word PALESTINIAN means a jew living in palestine Palestine was at one time an alternate word for ISRAEL/JUDEA using it to describe arabs living in palestine is so imprecise that it is tantamount to a LIE it confuses the issue and is exploited by islamo nazis

Only about 7% of Palestine's population at the turn of the century were Jews. Who were the rest of those people?

Of course that is a lie.

Only about 7% of Palestine's population at the turn of the century were Jews. Who were the rest of those people?

None of the rest of the people were called "PALESTINIANS" not in census, not in goverment papers not on birth certificates-----NO WHERE not even in travel guides- Most of the rest of the people were called "ARABS" ie they were arabs living in palestine In fact the arabs themselves did not call themselves PALESTINIANS until sometime in the 1960s check it out in a library------all kinds of periodicals on microfilm will confirm the facts. The day my hubby arrived in palestine as an infant------his papers were stamped "PALESTINIAN" ------because he was a jew and not a muslim. If a person from the same country arrived the same day who was a muslim------his papers would have been stamped "ARAB"

Playing semantics is -------playing-------those are the facts Why you want to confuse the issue by playing semantics is your problem not mine. HOWEVER.....the fact that there was a clear difference between "ARAB" and "JEW" no matter where either was born------is a very very very interesting issue and germane to the topic of this board

None of the rest of the people were called "PALESTINIANS" not in census, not in goverment papers not on birth certificates-----NO WHERE not even in travel guides- Most of the rest of the people were called "ARABS" ie they were arabs living in palestine In fact the arabs themselves did not call themselves PALESTINIANS until sometime in the 1960s check it out in a library------all kinds of periodicals on microfilm will confirm the facts. The day my hubby arrived in palestine as an infant------his papers were stamped "PALESTINIAN" ------because he was a jew and not a muslim. If a person from the same country arrived the same day who was a muslim------his papers would have been stamped "ARAB"

Playing semantics is -------playing-------those are the facts Why you want to confuse the issue by playing semantics is your problem not mine. HOWEVER.....the fact that there was a clear difference between "ARAB" and "JEW" no matter where either was born------is a very very very interesting issue and germane to the topic of this board

Then why is it that nobody claims that Palestine's population was 100% Jews?

ie they were arabs living in palestine

So Palestine existed then, you win a coin
219-palestine_coin.jpg

Forum List

Back