IOF soldier sentenced to 45 days for killing Palestinian mother, her daughter

We have been on this thread so long----the guy is probably out of jail by now

So you think that screwing people out of their rights will bring peace?

Israel has been screwing people for over 60 years and I don't see peace coming soon.

Thousands of Jews have been losing their humanitarian rights, lost lives, health, hope, not to mention property, because of this conflict.

Their rights, however, do not concern you, only the Palestinian onces.

We as much want to come back to the lands we have lost, but it does not and WILL not happen.

If we want peace, we will have to compromise for the greater good of all. There is no reason why a Palestinian could get back his property while I cannot get back mine. That fire back then destroyed not only land but memories and belongings as well. We don't think about it anymore, not even dare to want to get the land back.

so you speak of an apartment in Jaffa? Really?

Why do you think there would be a problem with going back home if peace is ever reached?

Because than the settlers will wish to go back to their homes, which reasonable before that belonged to some beduin family, who may have had property rooted on Jewish graves that existed than since i don't know when, and we might end up in a chain of rights that will not end till next year.

Thousands of Jews have been losing their humanitarian rights, lost lives, health, hope, not to mention property, because of this conflict.

Their rights, however, do not concern you, only the Palestinian onces.

We as much want to come back to the lands we have lost, but it does not and WILL not happen.

If we want peace, we will have to compromise for the greater good of all. There is no reason why a Palestinian could get back his property while I cannot get back mine. That fire back then destroyed not only land but memories and belongings as well. We don't think about it anymore, not even dare to want to get the land back.

so you speak of an apartment in Jaffa? Really?

Why do you think there would be a problem with going back home if peace is ever reached?

Because than the settlers will wish to go back to their homes, which reasonable before that belonged to some beduin family, who may have had property rooted on Jewish graves that existed than since i don't know when, and we might end up in a chain of rights that will not end till next year.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Perhaps if you rephrase it, it would translate better.

I am not sure I understand what you mean. Perhaps if you rephrase it, it would translate better.

your mind is far too "gone" into the depths of islamo nazi filth

your mind is far too "gone" into the depths of islamo nazi filth

Sorry, I don't do either.

That's what I thought----you actually believe that THE WHOLE WORLD is focused on you. Such delusions are typical of sociopaths

What I mean is that if what you say will take place, you'll find yourself in a battle of rights between Arabs and Jews.

Some will say that the Jews of today sit on Arab land, but the arabs who sat on a specific land build their house on the ruins of a Jewish property, or graveyard, and if you go back you'll find that a specific piece of land belonged to many families, some of them Jews, some Arabs. So who does it belong to? you'll find no real solution. That was my point.

What I mean is that if what you say will take place, you'll find yourself in a battle of rights between Arabs and Jews.

Some will say that the Jews of today sit on Arab land, but the arabs who sat on a specific land build their house on the ruins of a Jewish property, or graveyard, and if you go back you'll find that a specific piece of land belonged to many families, some of them Jews, some Arabs. So who does it belong to? you'll find no real solution. That was my point.

I think the problems you mentioned would be quite rare. Indeed it would take some time to sift through all the records available.

One thing for sure is that if there is no justice there will be no peace. The peace talks have always avoided justice. That is why they have gone nowhere and will continue to go nowhere. Many people do not even want more peace talks because they are designed to fail.

I think the problems you mentioned would be quite rare. Indeed it would take some time to sift through all the records available.

One thing for sure is that if there is no justice there will be no peace. The peace talks have always avoided justice. That is why they have gone nowhere and will continue to go nowhere. Many people do not even want more peace talks because they are designed to fail.

Well, what maybe considered justice for the Palestinians, may be simple injustice for the Jews.

One thing you learn from the first class of Law studies- Justice is a very strong word which has no real meaning in the real world; Since it can be viewed so differently by different people. you cannot base compromise on justice, since compromise is a thing no side is happy with, but the sides realize that it's the least worse option of all options, due to the circumstances.

if you base peace agreements on justice, you'll get nowhere.

Well, what maybe considered justice for the Palestinians, may be simple injustice for the Jews.

One thing you learn from the first class of Law studies- Justice is a very strong word which has no real meaning in the real world; Since it can be viewed so differently by different people. you cannot base compromise on justice, since compromise is a thing no side is happy with, but the sides realize that it's the least worse option of all options, due to the circumstances.

What justice would there be for Palestinians that would be an injustice to Israelis?

What justice would there be for Palestinians that would be an injustice to Israelis?

Any solution which includes future explleling of Jews from their homes, will be considered injustice for us.

Any solution which includes future explleling of Jews from their homes, will be considered injustice for us.

What about expelling Jews from Palestinian homes?

There are no Israelis in Palestinians homes. There are lands that are in debate to who they belong. that's the difference.

But there is also the knowledge that "two wrongs don't make a right". You cannot say that expelling Jews is fine since Palestinians suffered that before. And you cannot say that killing Palestinian babies is fine because our children gets killed.

There is certain amount of "wrong" you cannot include in your system. that is not justice, but common reason.

Some people don't have that common reason.

There are no Israelis in Palestinians homes. There are lands that are in debate to who they belong. that's the difference.

But there is also the knowledge that "two wrongs don't make a right". You cannot say that expelling Jews is fine since Palestinians suffered that before. And you cannot say that killing Palestinian babies is fine because our children gets killed.

There is certain amount of "wrong" you cannot include in your system. that is not justice, but common reason.

Some people don't have that common reason.

Is Najd/Sderot debatable?

Forum List

Back