Invention of the 'Palestinian' People

Link to below, or did you Photoshop it?

The majority owners of the land were Palestinians, by the way. Let's repeat:

Palestine_Land_ownership_by_sub-district_(1945).jpg

No, I am just stating what UN A/364 stated about the Arab population of Palestine. The absentee owner bullshit is Zionist propaganda. Just read Chapter II para. 364 of the UN partition plan.

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire
land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per
cent of the land."

Again, provide a link or you're lying. Well, of course, we know you cherry pick whatever you like from the links you provide to enforce your version of the truth. So nevermind the link, we're tired of your bullshit anyways.

No people will forever accept oppression, both israel and america would do well to understand that fact.

I for one am not scared by your veiled threat. I doubt Israel is worried either. Especially since you make an average of over 2 posts per every hour of the day since you joined. Doesn't leave you much time for anything else, including sleep. How much are you getting paid?

Last edited:
Clearly, the British neglected to provide tutelage to 90% of the inhabitants and provided it to recent arrivals from Europe and non-inhabitants still in Europe.

Actually, the Arab inhabitants rejected the offered tutelage because they were unable to accept the parameters of the tutelage. They still can't accept those parameters, which is why they still don't have a nation.
Indeed, they did not accept the colonization of their country. Of course no other people in the world would accept colonization either so I don't understand why the Palestinians are singled out.

The Arabs-Moslems did not have a country. There was never a "country of Pal'istan".

Do you have any clue that your argument for a mythical "country of Pal'istan" is utter nonsense?

The Palestinians certainly had a country, it was called Palestine, though it wasn't an independent nation. Just as the the Kurds have a country called Kurdistan, though also not an independent nation.

Whether it was a sovereign state or not makes little difference. The European Zionists never had a state either.

Of course there was a "country of Pal'istan". That it existed only in your vivid imagination makes no difference.

You would be clever to make sure you append your rants with the
"..... because I say so", weasel.

Did the Ottoman Turks know that the territory they controlled was the "country of Pal'istan"? It seems your determination is in contradiction to the historical record. It seems we're on the event horizon of "The Hysterical Record - Version by The Monty"

How about all those absentee landowners in Egypt, Syria and Lebanon? Did they pay property taxes to the wrong owner?

No, I am just stating what UN A/364 stated about the Arab population of Palestine. The absentee owner bullshit is Zionist propaganda. Just read Chapter II para. 364 of the UN partition plan.

cent of the land."

Again, provide a link or you're lying. Well, of course, we know you cherry pick whatever you like from the links you provide to enforce your version of the truth. So nevermind the link, we're tired of your bullshit anyways.

You just can't accept the facts. There is no "version" of the truth. There is the truth and Zionist lies. You propagate the Zionist lies. In this case the truth was stated in the partition plan report of the UN.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

A/364 of 3 September 1947

No people will forever accept oppression, both israel and america would do well to understand that fact.

I for one am not scared by your veiled threat. I doubt Israel is worried either. Especially since you make an average of over 2 posts per every hour of the day since you joined. Doesn't leave you much time for anything else, including sleep. How much are you getting paid?

I'm so sorry you feel threatened, history pretty much shows it to be fact.

cent of the land."

You just can't accept the facts. There is no "version" of the truth. There is the truth and Zionist lies. You propagate the Zionist lies. In this case the truth was stated in the partition plan report of the UN.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

It's so silly that you dump the above cut and paste article across multiple threads.

What you're oblivious to is the fact that your invented Pal'istanians didn't own the land. The Ottoman's relinquished all rights and title to the geographic area called Pal'istan.

Further, as we know from the land records kept by the Ottoman's, foreign absentee landowners in Egypt, Sharia and Lebanon were major land owners.

As this has been explained to you on multiple occasions, how is it you remain so befuddled?

cent of the land."

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

It's so silly that you dump the above cut and paste article across multiple threads.

What you're oblivious to is the fact that your invented Pal'istanians didn't own the land. The Ottoman's relinquished all rights and title to the geographic area called Pal'istan.

Further, as we know from the land records kept by the Ottoman's, foreign absentee landowners in Egypt, Sharia and Lebanon were major land owners.

As this has been explained to you on multiple occasions, how is it you remain so befuddled?

You mean it disturbs you that I am presenting the facts, as stated by the UN and the Anglo-American Commission of Inquiry, that do not match your lies. The land was owned by the population of Palestine, not "absentee landowners". That is a Zionist myth. Stop lying and making things up.

Let's repeat:

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land. "

or

upload_2016-12-13_9-44-33-png.101872

cent of the land."

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

You mean it disturbs you that I am presenting the facts, as stated by the UN and the Anglo-American Commission of Inquiry, that do not match your lies. The land was owned by the population of Palestine, not "absentee landowners". That is a Zionist myth. Stop lying and making things up.

Let's repeat:

"164. The Arab population, despite the strenuous efforts of Jews to acquire land in Palestine, at present remains in possession of approximately 85 per cent of the land. "

or

I'm afraid you suffer from the condition knows as cognitive dissonance. You can repeat cutting and pasting the same article, but as we know from the Ottoman's who controlled the land, your cutting and pasting is bogus.

Turkey transfers Ottoman land records to Palestinian Authority

Even before 1917, Jewish and Zionist institutions had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine from absentee landlords, who lived mainly in Syria and Lebanon. These landlords had previously leased their property to local farmers, but were happy to sell it for the right price, without giving a thought to their tenant farmers. Nevertheless, Palestinians view these sales as more legitimate than those that took place during the British occupation that began in 1917.

Under Ottoman rule, a substantial portion of the land in Palestine was registered as state land. Some of this land was later sold or transferred to pre-state Jewish institutions. Other portions belonged to the Muslim waqf (religious trust), and these, according to Islamic law, cannot be sold. However, there was no orderly registration process; ownership was determined primarily using records such as tax payments.

cent of the land."

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

Let's repeat:

or

I'm afraid you suffer from the condition knows as cognitive dissonance. You can repeat cutting and pasting the same article, but as we know from the Ottoman's who controlled the land, your cutting and pasting is bogus.

Even before 1917, Jewish and Zionist institutions had purchased large tracts of land in Palestine from absentee landlords, who lived mainly in Syria and Lebanon. These landlords had previously leased their property to local farmers, but were happy to sell it for the right price, without giving a thought to their tenant farmers. Nevertheless, Palestinians view these sales as more legitimate than those that took place during the British occupation that began in 1917.

Under Ottoman rule, a substantial portion of the land in Palestine was registered as state land. Some of this land was later sold or transferred to pre-state Jewish institutions. Other portions belonged to the Muslim waqf (religious trust), and these, according to Islamic law, cannot be sold. However, there was no orderly registration process; ownership was determined primarily using records such as tax payments.

Yes, and about 6% of the land was sold to the Jews. So what? It doesn't change the facts as portrayed below.

Here's Table 1

Page-019.jpg

Now. Why don't you show me where in the report land owned by resident Arabs is differentiated from land owned by non-resident Arabs. Because I can't seem to find it.

And, while you are at it, please explain why State-owned miri land is and should be considered "Arab-owned" land.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

Let's repeat:

or

Yes, and about 6% of the land was sold to the Jews. So what? It doesn't change the facts as portrayed below.

I understand you're in a desperate cut and paste frenzy but you need to come to terms with your failings. I direct your attention to the official Ottoman land records which refute your article.

From my earlier link:

Ah. So, same document, but we are looking at different sections. Why are 16 million dunams of uncultivable land classified as "Arab-owned"? Was there no state land in Palestine?

Ah here we go. In the introductory paragraph it notes that the only way to determine Jewish ownership is to lump everything else together -- Arab privately owned land and land owned by the Government and everything that is classified as non-Jewish ownership. Bingo. Arabs and all other classes of ownership are lumped in together. So anything that wasn't Jewish-owned is classified together and you are somehow twisting that to mean that everything else was privately owned by individual, Arab residents of Palestine. Nice try.

Here's Table 1

Page-019.jpg

Now. Why don't you show me where in the report land owned by resident Arabs is differentiated from land owned by non-resident Arabs. Because I can't seem to find it.

1. In UN A/364 the UN clearly stated that the Arab population had 85% of the land.

And, while you are at it, please explain why State-owned miri land is and should be considered "Arab-owned" land.

1. In UN A/364 the UN clearly stated that the Arab population still owned 85% of the land at the time of partition.

2. There was no "miri-land" there was public land that represented 2.52% of the cultivatable land. The British implemented the Torrens system for registering land. The Survey explains this in Vol. 1. Chapter, page 231, para. 46.

"46. As is explained in paragraph 29 above, Government decided, in 1927, to introduce registration of title based on the Torrens system in use in Australia and elsewhere. The first pre-requisite to such a system is a cadastral survey linked to a series of triangulation points forming a national framework to which can be related the precise position of any given parcel of land. A second pre- requisite is quasi-judicial investigation, carried out on the spot, to determine the category, ownership and existence of all rights in land."

Survey of Palestine Vol. 1.

UNITED
NATIONS
A

0.3CBA

• General Assembly
ecblank.gif

ecblank.gif
ecblank.gif
A/364
3 September 1947

cent of the land."

Let's repeat:

or

I understand you're in a desperate cut and paste frenzy but you need to come to terms with your failings. I direct your attention to the official Ottoman land records which refute your article.

From my earlier link:

And it consisted of less than 6% of the land, as depicted in the table.

Let's repeat:

or

From my earlier link:

And it consisted of less than 6% of the land, as depicted in the table.
And that is refuted by the source documentation which derives from the Ottoman land records.

Forum List

Back