Israeli Army Admits Tweeted Hezbollah Map Actually Fake

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Having passed it around to foreign diplomats as a real thing, and tweeted it on Tuesday with the claim it proved Hezbollah’s “war crimes,” the Israeli military today was forced to admit that a map of “Hezbollah positions” around southern Lebanon was actually totally fabricated by the military itself, and not based on any intelligence.

The tweeted image claimed to have been “declassified,” and was hyped as proving Israel’s massive intelligence-gathering capabilities in southern Lebanon, in anticipation of Israel’s next invasion. Officials also say it was presented to foreign diplomats as proof Hezbollah poses a threat to Israeli territory.
Israeli Army Admits Tweeted Hezbollah Map Actually Fake – Antiwar.com Blog

I will never trust the IDF spokesperson again, they Lied :crybaby:

The Izzies might just lose, again How Hezbollah Defeated Israel

Israel sent the elite of its regular forces, the Golani infantry brigade and the Paratroopers brigade to Bint Jbeil. The IDF enjoyed a tremendous superiority both in numbers and firepower as well as absolute air superiority. The over 5,000 IDF soldiers laying a siege around the town were faced by little more than 100 Hizbullah fighters.[23] The IDF failed to conquer the town or to make any other tangible operational achievements. According to Kober the Israeli withdrawal was "correctly interpreted by Hizballah as a great victory for the organization
Battle of Bint Jbeil - Wikipedia

I will never trust the IDF spokesperson again, they Lied
That is one of the main pillars of Israel's existence.

Oh look! Another old anti-semitic canard. Did you copy that from this guy?

160px-1543_On_the_Jews_and_Their_Lies_by_Martin_Luther.jpg

Oh, I'm not defending the IDF or the lie. That was not cool. Nor am I suggesting you did anything wrong by pointing out the lie.

But when one claims lying is a "pillar of Israel", one is collectively accusing all Jews of the trait of being liars. That is also not cool.

Having passed it around to foreign diplomats as a real thing, and tweeted it on Tuesday with the claim it proved Hezbollah’s “war crimes,” the Israeli military today was forced to admit that a map of “Hezbollah positions” around southern Lebanon was actually totally fabricated by the military itself, and not based on any intelligence.

The tweeted image claimed to have been “declassified,” and was hyped as proving Israel’s massive intelligence-gathering capabilities in southern Lebanon, in anticipation of Israel’s next invasion. Officials also say it was presented to foreign diplomats as proof Hezbollah poses a threat to Israeli territory.
Israeli Army Admits Tweeted Hezbollah Map Actually Fake – Antiwar.com Blog

I will never trust the IDF spokesperson again, they Lied :crybaby:

And all you have is a blog, which is nothiong more than one persons own views and they dont have to produce any proof of their claims. For all we know the source of the claim could be some islamonazi pallywood propaganda website like E.I that often posts such lies. Have you been chewing khat again or smoking hashish.

By the way do you know what an illustration is, it is a man made image of an event. As in a books dust cover see here

harry-potter-books-full-set.jpg

Israel sent the elite of its regular forces, the Golani infantry brigade and the Paratroopers brigade to Bint Jbeil. The IDF enjoyed a tremendous superiority both in numbers and firepower as well as absolute air superiority. The over 5,000 IDF soldiers laying a siege around the town were faced by little more than 100 Hizbullah fighters.[23] The IDF failed to conquer the town or to make any other tangible operational achievements. According to Kober the Israeli withdrawal was "correctly interpreted by Hizballah as a great victory for the organization

According to tinny they did not lose, and no one won either

Oh, I'm not defending the IDF or the lie. That was not cool. Nor am I suggesting you did anything wrong by pointing out the lie.

But when one claims lying is a "pillar of Israel", one is collectively accusing all Jews of the trait of being liars. That is also not cool.
Not cool, but true.

Not all Jews are Israeli

True. But when one says "pillar of existence", one means a fundamental aspect of Israel's creation and culture. Which means "Jews". And he's admitted it now, so my accusation stands firm. And since you agreed with his post, I can only assume that you subscribe to the same thought.

Which confirms my belief, long held, that there can be no peace between Israel and Palestine until the ideology of the Palestinians fundamentally changes and moves away from this underlying anti-semitism.

Those elites were suffocated by a media infested with political correctness.
That's why Israel didn't hold back with Gaza.

This time around Hezballah will be annihilated.

But you already knew that.

Forum List

Back