Interracial Marriages

• Banned
A white man and black woman marriage has the highest rate of success.

I found this very interesting.

I know a tale of an interracial marriage in the 80s. And yeah, she was kinda mudsharky, (which annoyed me) but it's a story of true love. She was/is a beautiful girl and her husband is black and a helluva man.
I don't think I'm tellin' this one. I wonder if she knows to this day. I know her best friend and me and those in our circle would not tell her out of respect for her husband. Not even her best friend, which is where I come into it, because that was my best friend's little sister. Her husband asked us not to ever do that, and I feel it was the right thing to do, as did all of us. He's a good man!

I dated a black woman a few months ago and she was wonderful to be with.

One set of my Great grandparents were a mixed marriage. He was a man of color as it said on the license, she was a white woman of Scandinavian decent.
He was, Creek, Seminole, Algerian, Spanish with some English throwed in. But if he was in front of you now you would say he is a straight-haired black guy. Stayed together their whole lives through good and bad when here in Florida it could have cost them their lives. :)

My mom married an Iroquois man. He was a big guy 6'5" 250 pounds. It was during the war. They met at a USO dance. I think they might have dazzled one another, the big Indian and the tiny, Jewish ballerina. Two more different people couldn't be found. He was part of the force that landed at Normandie Beach. After the war she went to live with his family but couldn't take the culture. After I was born she went back to New York. I didn't see him again until I was an adult. My Dad passed away a few years ago. He had a full military funeral complete with a 21 gun salute.

A white man and black woman marriage has the highest rate of success.
Only as long as the white man is not a squish and has the balls to obedience train the black chick. Hint: you need to be able to call her the “n-word” and then be able to manage the fallout. If you can’t do that, then you need to stay with white chicks.

Only as long as the white man is not a squish and has the balls to obedience train the black chick. Hint: you need to be able to call her the “n-word” and then be able to manage the fallout. If you can’t do that, then you need to stay with white chicks.
Worst advice ever

Forum List

Back