CDZ Internet consorship

Censorship arrives in many forms. Note the move back to the topic.

"----generate endless verbiage and stretch sophistry to the point of obscenity and, like you----say nothing."

One form of censorship involves misdirection, mischaracterization, and attempts at libel, where the target of the libel may or may not suffer in any way as a direct result of the attempt at libel.

Note the repetitive claims where the one making the claim claims that subjective opinion is not subjective opinion, which is false as it is demonstrated as being false, or self-evident, or perhaps prima facie.

The actual content of the subjective opinion claimed to be factual is itself contradictory due to the willful choice (or routine repetition) of absolute terms such as "endless" and "nothing," which logically, and reasonably, are demonstrably not possible. And end is much more certain than "endless verbiage," and so long as at least one single individual responds to what was written, or said, then obviously something was written, or said, rather than nothing being said or written. Something had to be said in order for there to be a response of character assassination, libel, as exemplified with the false statement: "-say nothing."

If there is to be censorship, reasonably there is to be something to censor.

"Your careless use of the words "projection" and "transference" constitute an obscenity."

Censoring information that constitutes knowledge, such as an awareness of the often repeated processes known as projection and transference is likely, if someone were to gain, in some way, censorship of said information that constitutes knowledge. Who is likely to gain from censoring knowledge?

"The terms "projection" and "transference" have nothing to do with your vocation or avocation or profession should you have one."

The target of libel can be accurately identified as such, and on the other hand the character assassin creates more lies that attempt to construct a false version of the target; as exemplified well in the example above.

"It's ok---if you are a lawyer-----..."

Judge, jury, and executioner, all in one, acquits his or her imaginary subject of his or her interest?

"... careless use of the word 'genocide'..."

I care enough about the massive slaughter and torture of innocent lives to speak out against it even while other people prefer to censor the free exchange of the facts.

I am intrigued-----so you admit that the people today called "Palestinians" commit genocide against jews. As for your discussion of your
use of the terms "projection" and "transference" as being of a "subjective" nature-----statements I
interpret as a claim that you "feel" I demonstrate
the ego defense "projection" or you "feel" that I have developed the phenomenon of "transference" in discussion with you is quite a leap into utter nonsense. You have, simply, demonstrated that you use words that you do not quite understand. You must have some sort of contact with practictioners of law.
To what "MASSIVE slaughter and torture of
innocent lives" do you refer? The present situation in Syria or in Yemen?----Or is it IRAQ?

rosie>>>
what are you trying to "communicate" captain blei? ------jews were in the area of land now called
Germany LONG before the 14th century. You seem to have a kind of belief in crystal balls
You have simply no idea about European history, that´s all.

In fact I do. Your concept that the first jews in
Germany were some businessmen the king wanted is incorrect--------make that "the rhine valley"---I have no idea when Germany got named "GERMANY" Thruout histoy jews migrated to places where jews already lived------they had to---
otherwise they would end up in places with no
kosher deli
In fact, you have no idea. "Being invited" means that the Jews did not came as refugees but as privileged people. "Privileged" in that case is a bloomy term for no discrimination. Although Jews were not popular because of there religious law to do no handicraft and although, on the other hand, the Christians´ religious law prohibited to demand loans for credits, the Jews were seen as economic boost for the hosters.

early on----when jews first went to the rhine valley----they were migrants-----not refugees ----I am intrigued -----from what propaganda source did you
"learn" that jews have a religious law to "do no handicraft"???? Syrian grammar school?.
In many "arab" countries-----DA JOOOOS were
the artisans doing the leather work, metal work,,
and textile work -------there were probably a few jews in the rhine valley even in pre Christian times.

getting back to your 'no handicraft' thing----you might be referring to the situation in Christian countries in which jews were kept out of "professional guilds"------by Christian law----of the Nazi variety. Adolf did not invent it
Then give me your explanation for the Jew´s arrival and taking over the financial sector. No Adolf, Adolf, Adolf chorus, please.

ARRIVAL WHERE? ------taking over of the financial sector? where? --------unless there are BANKS and a STOCK EXCHANGE -----and a highly developed CAPITALIST SYSTEM there is no "financial sector"----other than the KING's TAXES----which -----belongs to the king. In Germany---of course the really wealthy institution, as in "OWNS ALL THE GOLD"---was the CATHOLIC CHURCH. Jews took over the CATHOLIC CHURCH in Germany sometime in your fantasies?

You have simply no idea about European history, that´s all.

Germany were some businessmen the king wanted is incorrect--------make that "the rhine valley"---I have no idea when Germany got named "GERMANY" Thruout histoy jews migrated to places where jews already lived------they had to---
kosher deli
In fact, you have no idea. "Being invited" means that the Jews did not came as refugees but as privileged people. "Privileged" in that case is a bloomy term for no discrimination. Although Jews were not popular because of there religious law to do no handicraft and although, on the other hand, the Christians´ religious law prohibited to demand loans for credits, the Jews were seen as economic boost for the hosters.

early on----when jews first went to the rhine valley----they were migrants-----not refugees ----I am intrigued -----from what propaganda source did you
"learn" that jews have a religious law to "do no handicraft"???? Syrian grammar school?.
and textile work -------there were probably a few jews in the rhine valley even in pre Christian times.

getting back to your 'no handicraft' thing----you might be referring to the situation in Christian countries in which jews were kept out of "professional guilds"------by Christian law----of the Nazi variety. Adolf did not invent it
Then give me your explanation for the Jew´s arrival and taking over the financial sector. No Adolf, Adolf, Adolf chorus, please.

ARRIVAL WHERE? ------taking over of the financial sector? where? --------unless there are BANKS and a STOCK EXCHANGE -----and a highly developed CAPITALIST SYSTEM there is no "financial sector"----other than the KING's TAXES----which -----belongs to the king. In Germany---of course the really wealthy institution, as in "OWNS ALL THE GOLD"---was the CATHOLIC CHURCH. Jews took over the CATHOLIC CHURCH in Germany sometime in your fantasies?
You have no idea.

kosher deli

You have no idea.

You have an idea? you invented a "jewish law" rendering 'handicrafts' 'unkosher' -----and cannot answer the simple question "where did you
learn that nonsense" ????? I used to like to crochet in my spare time------don't tell the rabbi

"I am intrigued-----so you admit that the people today called "Palestinians" commit genocide against jews."

That is another form of censorship exemplified once again. The topic is the topic, the one attempting to censor uses misdirection from the topic to the personal attack routine. The claim of what is offered by a fictional character concerns what the fiction character supposedly admits. The fictional character can be quoted if the author of the fictional character writes down what the fictional character admits. Since that was not done, then the author of the fiction character speaks, as a ventriloquist, for his fictional character. What does the fictional character admit?

Fictional character, according to the creator of the fictional character admits:

"...the people today called "Palestinians" commit..."

The fictional character could name names as to which individuals gave the orders to commit any specific crime, which individuals followed the criminal orders, and which individuals suffered any harm as a result of the specific crime. The fictional character served only to divert attention away from the topic, and the fictional character served only to serve as an attempt to assassinate the character of an actual living being who happens to be the target of the forums token character assassin.

"... you "feel"..."

Now the fictional character is possessed of feelings according to the author of the fictional character serving as a vain attempt to assassinate the character of an actual human being. Whereby the fictional character is defenseless, according to the author of the fictional character, and therefore the fictional character is censored by the author of the fictional character, the contrast between that fictional character and the target of the character assassination attempt is as yet free to speak in defense against said character assassination. My feelings are now claimed to be a worthy topic for some unstated, but obvious, deceptive purpose. The tactic of building a false character now with feelings that are imaginary, continues.

"... is quite a leap into utter nonsense..."

The word choice "is" which then connects to a subjective opinion concerning some object of concern is a demonstration of deception. The subjective opinion concerning an object of concern is a subjective opinion concerning an object of concern, which does not constitute an accurate report of facts unless the author of the fiction is capable of redefining the meanings of words according to their exclusive power to dictate said meaning one minute, and then redefine the same word, dictatorially, the next minute.

That is certainly another form of censorship as the dictator may be inclined to demand that up is down, right is wrong, and good is evil. Often dictators do this, as they claim that it is right to disobey forum rules, so long as only they have that power.

Censor as one might, censors have more trouble censoring today in many places on Earth, compared to other places, such as the current censorship going on in Palestine, or Waco Texas not long ago, where the dictatorial punishment for speaking the truth can be mass torture and mass murder.

New testimonies from Palestinian children tortured by Israeli authorities Mondoweiss

"– When family members inquired as to why exactly their young children were being harassed, assaulted, bound, blindfolded, and taken away in the middle of the night, Israeli soldiers often replied by beating and insulting them."

It may be a good idea, along the lines of defining the true meanings of words, to differentiate the meanings of mass murder, genocide, and democide.

While on the subject of censorship, the following remains to be available to a lot of caring people:
Statistics of Democide

"Genocide, however, is a confused and confusing concept. It may or may not include government murder, refer to wholly or partially eliminating some group, or involve psychological damage. If it includes government murder, it may mean all such murder or just some. Boiling all this down, genocide can have three different meanings."

"To what "MASSIVE slaughter and torture of innocent lives" do you refer?"

A record:

In fact, I am even willing to use the same terms
that you use

Peace, love and understanding by all, to all, regardless of race or religion.

Care to use the terms I use?

This is CDZ-----are you trying to trick me into using the
very vulgar terms you use in other forums?-----SHEEEESH

No, just suggesting you hate a lot, spout hate, but are very likely to support censoring hate against your preferred group.

In fact, I am even willing to use the same terms
that you use

Peace, love and understanding by all, to all, regardless of race or religion.

Care to use the terms I use?

This is CDZ-----are you trying to trick me into using the
very vulgar terms you use in other forums?-----SHEEEESH

No, just suggesting you hate a lot, spout hate, but are very likely to support censoring hate against your preferred group.

I am fascinated-----you "are suggesting......." that I "spout hate.."???? really? Nope----I don't spout hate. But you
do. I recount real experiences sometimes------experiences
which reveal hatred on the part of people like you. I think that
the reality of those experiences bothers you-----you do not want
them to be revealed or discussed. I also RESPOND-----for example ---I sometimes respond to the overt vulgar language of
people like with similarly broad language. Thruout my life I
have had to try to understand all sorts of "lingos" and sometimes
use the same lingo in order to be understood. Most of all you are
very distressed at the idea that anyone should INSIST as I do
that censorship and laws mediating incitement or "hatred" should
be applied to you and yours in the SAME way they could
be applied to "OTHERS". Because "equality" and "equity"
does not exist in your creed. In fact it is tantamount to
"blasphemy"

Forum List

Back