Intermarriage 2nd Holocaust, says Israel's Education Minister.

I can't imagine what would happen if an American Education Minister said such a thing,
but
you know it's Kosher here.

Israel's education minister says intermarriage is 'a second Holocaust'

It’s not difficult to understand. He’s saying that in most inter religious marriage is like a Second Holocaust because there is a strong likelihood the children will not be raised Jewish
It’s my understanding that in the Catholic Church if there is such a marriage you have to sign papers promising the kids will be raised as Christians
Obviously, there is no reason why any American Educator would make such a statement here
Why don’t you condemn the Muslim World for Killing their kids if they marry outside their religion or even convert? Because you are too stupid to know the difference

Because there's a huge hypocrisy here.
Where because they are Kosher, it is Kosher to do what ever they like,
while we have to walk on egg shells.

Not answering my question you stupid Pollack. What was said was said inside ISRAEL and that’s the difference. You’re too stupid to understand it

You are either really stupid, or really hypocritical if you can't see that if an American education minister said such.
They'd lose their job & be villfied as a Racist monster.

But. For your tribe it's Kosher.

I can't imagine what would happen if an American Education Minister said such a thing,
but

It’s not difficult to understand. He’s saying that in most inter religious marriage is like a Second Holocaust because there is a strong likelihood the children will not be raised Jewish
It’s my understanding that in the Catholic Church if there is such a marriage you have to sign papers promising the kids will be raised as Christians
Obviously, there is no reason why any American Educator would make such a statement here
Why don’t you condemn the Muslim World for Killing their kids if they marry outside their religion or even convert? Because you are too stupid to know the difference

What was said was within Israel; not in this Country and that is the difference
Why don’t you condemn the Congresswomen from Minnesota ( Omar)who just a few days ago stated Americans shouldn’t fear Muslims; they should fear Black men? Because you are too stupid to do so.

but

Obviously it's not a Holocaust in the sense of being massacred. But if the 12 million Jews in the world keep on marrying outside of the faith and raising non-Jewish children, the number of Jews will keep diminishing. Is that so hard to understand?

Seriously, he’s extremely stupid

but

Why don’t you condemn the Congresswomen from Minnesota ( Omar)who just a few days ago stated Americans shouldn’t fear Muslims; they should fear Black men? Because you are too stupid to do so.

Garbage.
You & your tribe think you deserve everything we don't.

Then you keep scratching your heads with your alleged superior Intellects wondering why so many despise your tribe.

Wow, Ignorant beyond belief.

but

Obviously it's not a Holocaust in the sense of being massacred. But if the 12 million Jews in the world keep on marrying outside of the faith and raising non-Jewish children, the number of Jews will keep diminishing. Is that so hard to understand?

Seriously, he’s extremely stupid

Obnoxious as always.
You Kosher creatures tend to be incapable of debate without insults.

Once again, you are stupid & accuse me of what you are.

but

Not answering my question you stupid Pollack. What was said was said inside ISRAEL and that’s the difference. You’re too stupid to understand it

You are either really stupid, or really hypocritical if you can't see that if an American education minister said such.

You are extremely stupid and dumb to understand just by the numbers alone in this Country he can’t say it
It Didn’t happen here. In that part of the world ,You uneducated moron. It was explained why; you’re just too stupid with your Pollack mentality to grasp it

but

Garbage.

Then you keep scratching your heads with your alleged superior Intellects wondering why so many despise your tribe.

YOU deserve NOTHING except matches and a gas can

but

You are extremely stupid and dumb to understand just by the numbers alone in this Country he can’t say it
It Didn’t happen here. In that part of the world ,You uneducated moron. It was explained why; you’re just too stupid with your Pollack mentality to grasp it

No.
You are stupid.
You are too dumb to realize you're making your tribe look like massive hypocrites who think you deserve what we don't.

I hope some Zionist Trump supporters see your garbage.

So they can see what a scummy hypocrite you are on this issue.

but

Garbage.

What a vindictive twerp.

You say you live in the USA.
Never once do you engage in a single American topic not speaking of your Kosher tribe.

Now you think Israel deserves rights Americans dont?

Yet, you are American?

You are even a lot worse than Omar or Tliab.

GET THE THE F#CK OUT.

Hmm,
Yet, I can find more "Colonial" Kosher people, than Polish Catholics like myself.
Such
Do you count here Polish pans who owned Ukrainian serfs?

Most were serfs back then.
So, it makes Polish pans less 'colonial'?

What about the millions of Poles & 100' s of thousands of Jews your Ukrainian Cossacks had killed in response?
In no way do I want to whitewash the deeds of Cossacks, but millions of Poles? Don't be ridiculous.

But don't deflect. If the Poles were so perfect, why this caused the Cossack uprising?

but

you’re just too stupid with your Pollack mentality to grasp it

Polish Americans are a million times more American than your tribe.

Poland's a million times more an ally than Israel.

Yet, there you go mocking us.

Get out of my country.

My Father & his Brother are both Vietnam Vets.
Their uncle died in Normandy fighting Nazis.
My grandather also served in WW2.

For you ungrateful.
Garbage?

Who thinks Israel deserves rights we don't as your fellow Americans.

Or for you to LIVE HERE but not care about Politics here on USMB which doesn't concern Israel or your tribe?

Garbage.

What a vindictive twerp.

Never once do you engage in a single American topic not speaking of your Kosher tribe.

Yet, you are American?

GET THE THE F#CK OUT.

What makes you think your POLLACK family is the only one here who fought in WW11?
What a FUCKING POLLACK. :ahole-1:
Everything you have tried to throw at us I threw right back at you
Condemning our Religion but not others
Denying your role in the Holocaust and prior AntiSemitism
Defending what Omar said. Are YOU American?
You once mentioned going to Pollack Land.
GET THE FUCK OUT

Last edited:
Hmm,
Yet, I can find more "Colonial" Kosher people, than Polish Catholics like myself.
Such
Do you count here Polish pans who owned Ukrainian serfs?

Most were serfs back then.
So, it makes Polish pans less 'colonial'?

What about the millions of Poles & 100' s of thousands of Jews your Ukrainian Cossacks had killed in response?
In no way do I want to whitewash the deeds of Cossacks, but millions of Poles? Don't be ridiculous.

But don't deflect. If the Poles were so perfect, why this caused the Cossack uprising?

How can such an oppressed people kill so many Poles & Jews?

4 million Polish citizens died in the mid 1600s from Cossacks, Sweden,Russia & Tatars.

Garbage.

What a vindictive twerp.

Yet, you are American?

GET THE THE F#CK OUT.

What makes you think your POLLACK family is the only one here who fought in WW11?
What a FUCKING POLLACK. :ahole-1:
Everything you have tried to throw at us I threw right back at you
Condemning our Religion but not others
Denying your role in the Holocaust and prior AntiSemitism
Defending what Omar said. Are YOU American?
You once mentioned going to Pollack Land.
GET THE FUCK OUT

I always thought you lived in Israel.
From your poor command of the English language & never engaging in American politics.

99% of your time on this forum is on the Israel forum.

Here you think Israel deserves what America doesn't.

PS.
Every reason I don't like the direction the US is headed is because of your tribe.

Your manipulations of Liberalism, Zionist terrorism, Neocon wars & dumb Polak jokes.

You are making America terrible & even uninhabitable.
Then you'll scurry off to Israel like you did nothing wrong.

What a strange question. Read something about these events.

4 million Polish citizens died in the mid 1600s from Cossacks, Sweden,Russia & Tatars.
Now you say about a number of nations, though in the previous post you blamed only Cossacks.
Dude, your tactic in discussion is pathetic.

Now you say about a number of nations, though in the previous post you blamed only Cossacks.

If it was a million a piece, it's still a lot of killing Cossacks did,
and did so against Jews too.

Before the Holocaust, Ukrainian Cossacks killed the most Jews in Europe's history.

Before the Holocaust, Ukrainian Cossacks killed the most Jews in Europe's history.
The exact number of victims hasn't been established and will never be. The estimates vary but they are way under one million.

Yes, the Jews were also the victims and as I said above I don't whitewash the Cossacks in any way. But again, you are trying to deflect. It is ridiculous to blame someone in slavery, while the Poles were engaged fully in this.

The exact number of victims hasn't been established and will never be. The estimates vary but they are way under one million.

Yes, the Jews were also the victims and as I said above I don't whitewash the Cossacks in any way. But again, you are trying to deflect. It is ridiculous to blame someone in slavery, while the Poles were engaged fully in this.

Wikipedia says 4 million died in Poland in this period, and that likely 200,000 Jews died from Cossack Ukrainians.
and
that the Cossack Ukrainians pillaged Jews, Nobles, Churches, Women & Children.

Oh, but we're wrong for Serfdom that existed everywhere in Europe.

Wikipedia says 4 million died in Poland in this period, and that likely 200,000 Jews died from Cossack Ukrainians.
and

Actually, slavery existed maybe on every continent in those times. What is ridiculous is your blaming of Jews about slavery and claims about some fictional superiority of Poles or Catholics in this matter.

and

Actually, slavery existed maybe on every continent in those times. What is ridiculous is your blaming of Jews about slavery and claims about some fictional superiority of Poles or Catholics in this matter.

Poles have been historically morally superior,
and
Israel?
Is Israel massacring & maiming Palestinian protesters on a nearly weekly basis, somehow morally superior?

Forum List

Back