Intermarriage 2nd Holocaust, says Israel's Education Minister.

What a strange question. Read something about these events.

Now you say about a number of nations, though in the previous post you blamed only Cossacks.
Dude, your tactic in discussion is pathetic.

If it was a million a piece, it's still a lot of killing Cossacks did,
and did so against Jews too.

Before the Holocaust, Ukrainian Cossacks killed the most Jews in Europe's history.
The exact number of victims hasn't been established and will never be. The estimates vary but they are way under one million.

Yes, the Jews were also the victims and as I said above I don't whitewash the Cossacks in any way. But again, you are trying to deflect. It is ridiculous to blame someone in slavery, while the Poles were engaged fully in this.

Wikipedia says 4 million died in Poland in this period, and that likely 200,000 Jews died from Cossack Ukrainians.
and
that the Cossack Ukrainians pillaged Jews, Nobles, Churches, Women & Children.

Oh, but we're wrong for Serfdom that existed everywhere in Europe.
Actually, slavery existed maybe on every continent in those times. What is ridiculous is your blaming of Jews about slavery and claims about some fictional superiority of Poles or Catholics in this matter.

Poles have been historically morally superior,
and
Israel?
Is Israel massacring & maiming Palestinian protesters on a nearly weekly basis, somehow morally superior?
Superior in what?

Palestinians (or more widely Arabs) should accept the fact that there is and will be the State of Israel. And the quicker they get to this, the less harm they cause to themselves and others. Though, I understand that Palestinian issue is great business and many influential people don't want to lose their earnings.

Before the Holocaust, Ukrainian Cossacks killed the most Jews in Europe's history.
The exact number of victims hasn't been established and will never be. The estimates vary but they are way under one million.

Yes, the Jews were also the victims and as I said above I don't whitewash the Cossacks in any way. But again, you are trying to deflect. It is ridiculous to blame someone in slavery, while the Poles were engaged fully in this.

Wikipedia says 4 million died in Poland in this period, and that likely 200,000 Jews died from Cossack Ukrainians.
and

Actually, slavery existed maybe on every continent in those times. What is ridiculous is your blaming of Jews about slavery and claims about some fictional superiority of Poles or Catholics in this matter.

and
Israel?
Is Israel massacring & maiming Palestinian protesters on a nearly weekly basis, somehow morally superior?
Superior in what?

Palestinians (or more widely Arabs) should accept the fact that there is and will be the State of Israel. And the quicker they get to this, the less harm they cause to themselves and others. Though, I understand that Palestinian issue is great business and many influential people don't want to lose their earnings.

See, so you support colonization when Kosher people do it.

What a strange question. Read something about these events.

Now you say about a number of nations, though in the previous post you blamed only Cossacks.
Dude, your tactic in discussion is pathetic.

and

and
Israel?

Bless you for the laughs. So tell us, besides Sobieski massacring hundreds of thousands of Muslims to "save Europe", what other "historically moral superior" acts have Poles contributed to the world? Ya hear? And please post more often for the laughs.

and

and
Israel?
Superior in what?

I think that Jews as virtually every nation have a right on their own state. And I don't understand why they can't get back the land of their forefathers. Especially considering the fact that they were expelled from other countries they lived in.

and

and
Israel?

Bless you for the laughs. So tell us, besides Sobieski massacring hundreds of thousands of Muslims to "save Europe", what other "historically moral superior" acts have Poles contributed to the world? Ya hear? And please post more often for the laughs.

Saved about a million Jewish Refugees, granted them unprecendented rights in the Statute Kalisz & Warsaw Confederation
had
the largest population save Jews in WW2.
Warned the World about the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, Stefan Korbonski & Jan Karski.

Among other people helped.
Which would be off topic.

and

and
Israel?
Superior in what?

I think that Jews as virtually every nation have a right on their own state. And I don't understand why they can't get back the land of their forefathers. Especially considering the fact that they were expelled from other countries they lived in.

Stalin's Jewish homeland wasn't enough?

and
Israel?
Superior in what?

You mean the Jewish Autonomos Oblast in Far East? This artificially created region has had nothing to do with Jewish history and culture.

and
Israel?
Superior in what?

You mean the Jewish Autonomos Oblast in Far East? This artificially created region has had nothing to do with Jewish history and culture.

What's important, is someone wanted to donate it to Jews.

and
Israel?
Superior in what?

It's a frozen wasteland. Most ppl aren't even aware of its existence.

Superior in what?

What's important, is someone wanted to donate it to Jews.
Donation this land to Jews seems a bad joke to me. It seems someone of Soviet leaders wanted to sell them far away under the specious excuse.

Oh, c’mon guys, you’re trying to communicate with the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.

I can't imagine what would happen if an American Education Minister said such a thing,
but
you know it's Kosher here.

Israel's education minister says intermarriage is 'a second Holocaust'

It’s not difficult to understand. He’s saying that in most inter religious marriage is like a Second Holocaust because there is a strong likelihood the children will not be raised Jewish
It’s my understanding that in the Catholic Church if there is such a marriage you have to sign papers promising the kids will be raised as Christians
Obviously, there is no reason why any American Educator would make such a statement here
Why don’t you condemn the Muslim World for Killing their kids if they marry outside their religion or even convert? Because you are too stupid to know the difference

Because there's a huge hypocrisy here.
Where because they are Kosher, it is Kosher to do what ever they like,
while we have to walk on egg shells.

Obviously it's not a Holocaust in the sense of being massacred. But if the 12 million Jews in the world keep on marrying outside of the faith and raising non-Jewish children, the number of Jews will keep diminishing. Is that so hard to understand?

What's the downside?

Promoting the idea that it would be an "upside" if an entire people and culture should disappear from the world and that the world would be a better place without them is abhorrent. That actually is suggesting genocide.

Um. So that's the downside.

I can't imagine what would happen if an American Education Minister said such a thing,
but
you know it's Kosher here.

Israel's education minister says intermarriage is 'a second Holocaust'

It’s not difficult to understand. He’s saying that in most inter religious marriage is like a Second Holocaust because there is a strong likelihood the children will not be raised Jewish
It’s my understanding that in the Catholic Church if there is such a marriage you have to sign papers promising the kids will be raised as Christians
Obviously, there is no reason why any American Educator would make such a statement here
Why don’t you condemn the Muslim World for Killing their kids if they marry outside their religion or even convert? Because you are too stupid to know the difference

Obviously it's not a Holocaust in the sense of being massacred. But if the 12 million Jews in the world keep on marrying outside of the faith and raising non-Jewish children, the number of Jews will keep diminishing. Is that so hard to understand?

What's the downside?

Promoting the idea that it would be an "upside" if an entire people and culture should disappear from the world and that the world would be a better place without them is abhorrent. That actually is suggesting genocide.

So, who's calling for our White Goyim genocide
When we are villfied & mocked for attempting to resist immigration + race mixing in our countries?

What's the downside?

So, who's calling for our White Goyim genocide
When we are villfied & mocked for attempting to resist immigration + race mixing in our countries?

If you don't understand that difference between preserving and respecting the world's distinct cultures and the racial purity of white people -- you are unable to tell the difference between human rights and Nazism.

Let me help you out:

The whole idea of racial purity (especially white racial purity) is GROSS. Vile. Wicked. Abhorrent. Disgusting. Evil.

The preservation of distinct cultures is an inherent human right which allows basic human dignity to all peoples and fosters mutual respect and admiration.

Originally posted by Shusha
The whole idea of racial purity (especially white racial purity) is GROSS. Vile. Wicked. Abhorrent. Disgusting. Evil.

UN Definition of Genocide

Definition

Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide
Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group:

United Nations Office on Genocide Prevention and the Responsibility to Protect

Originally posted by Shusha

"Purity" is a strawman introduced in the debate in order to discredit those who oppose the genocide that's going on in Europe and North America by associating them with Nazism when in reality the multiracialists are the ones who are in bed with Adolf Hitler by advocating an ideolody that fits the UN definition of genocide to a T.

"Accuse your enemies of what you are doing."

For the record.

The askhenazi population, a subset of the caucasian population who professes the jewish faith, has every right to preserve their RACIAL, CULTURAL and RELIGIOUS heritage.

This is a basic human right of all racial, ethnic and religious groups in the world fully protected by the United Nations.

The only ones who oppose this self-evident human right are those hellbent on promoting a second holocaust.

Last edited:
For the record.

The askhenazi population, a subset of the caucasian population who professes the jewish faith, has every right to preserve their RACIAL and RELIGIOUS heritage.

This is a basic human right of all racial and ethnic groups in the world fully protected by the United Nations.

The only ones who oppose this self-evident human right are those hellbent on promoting a second holocaust.

The Ashkenazi HAVE NO racial heritage. It has ethnic, cultural and religious heritages. And the fact that you don't know this is evidence that you are stuck in that gross ideology of preserving white racial purity. As is the ridiculous notion that there is a genocide happening in Europe and North American against "whites".

The concept of race as evidenced by skin color is a wholly outdated construct used to oppress anyone who didn't fit the "proper" definition of civilization, historically anyone of color (read: anyone not white).

As a white person, I have absolutely NO RIGHT to attempt to preserve my skin color through the generations, nor to attempt to preserve my privilege by continuing to argue that my "whiteness" is something to be protected. I have every right to be proud of my German, Scots and Irish cultural heritages, as well as my Canadian nationality. I have no right whatsoever to insist on some Nazi notion that whites are some sort of endangered species which need to be safe-guarded. Gross.

Forum List

Back