Israel religious restrictions like Iran?

The Rules of Getting Married in Israel | Barak Aharon Photography

Nice try, POLLACK

Israel isn't the only one. This is a small example and I am NOT being critical
oof of baptism, communion, and/or confirmation. Parishes are also strict about remarriage. If you or your partner was married before and the marriage did not end in an annulment, and if the ex-spouse is not deceased, some churches won't perform the ceremony.

Jews have an incredible number of religious rules and laws. No one is beheaded for violating any of them.

THANK YOU ! The Pollack is too DUMB AND STUPID to understand that would happen in a Muslim Country.
He has gone so far as to claim that Muslims have the right to practice their religion here or anywhere else they want but NOT Jews

You won't outlaw your ORAL pedophile tradition of Metzitzah B'peh.
No matter how many babies get Herpes.

The actual practice that the SCUMBAG POLLACK refers to is not done anymore. Even if it was, nothing said about Muslims killing their children especially daughters who marry outside their faith

The Brit Milah (Bris): What You Need to Know | My Jewish Learning

The actual practice that the SCUMBAG POLLACK refers to is not done anymore. Even if it was, nothing said about Muslims killing their children especially daughters who marry outside their faith

It is still done.
Rabbis compared attacking oral suction of babies genitals.
To
The Holocaust or Inquisition.

<B>Video: Kiryas Joel Satmar Rebbe Says No Compromise On Circumcision, Compares "Attack" On Metzitzah B'Peh To Spanish Inquisition, Holocaust</B>

It is still done.
To

<B>Video: Kiryas Joel Satmar Rebbe Says No Compromise On Circumcision, Compares "Attack" On Metzitzah B'Peh To Spanish Inquisition, Holocaust</B>

I never said it was outlawed. Ever hear “ Actions Speak Louder then Words?” Even if this was being done; No condemnation of MUSLIM “ HONOR KILLINGS”

It is still done.
To

I never said it was outlawed. Ever hear “ Actions Speak Louder then Words?” Even if this was being done; No condemnation of MUSLIM “ HONOR KILLINGS”

What about your Animal cruelty, where you swing around Chickens?

Jewish center sued over controversial chicken-killing ritual

It is still done.
To

Notice how the Pollack changes the subject?
No comment about Beheadings or Honor Killings yet On second thought; let’s stay on topic. Let’s talk about Female Circumcision

Last edited:

It is still done.
To

No comment about Beheadings or Honor Killings yet On second thought; let’s stay on topic. Let’s talk about Female Circumcision

Modesty Patrol operate in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish communities. They can be intimidating and even violent. Their conduct is illegal under Israeli law. They have torched stores for selling certain electronic equipment. They some times hurl stones at women who do not dress according to their strict dress code and have even broken into a woman's house and beat her up, because they did not approve of her behavior.

Modesty guard - Wikipedia

It is still done.
To

Modesty Patrol operate in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish communities. They can be intimidating and even violent. Their conduct is illegal under Israeli law. They have torched stores for selling certain electronic equipment. They some times hurl stones at women who do not dress according to their strict dress code and have even broken into a woman's house and beat her up, because they did not approve of her behavior.

No comment about HONOR KILLINGS, MUSLIM WOMEN BEING KILLED FOR MARRYING OUT OF THEIR RELIGION OR FEMALE CIRCUMCISION

It is still done.
To

Let's see..... The Modesty guard breaks into women's houses to beat them up because they don't approve of her behavior but the POLLACK endorses this??

Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?

In your rush to again promote the inherent evil of Jews, you clearly didn't read the report. The report takes a very broad view of "religious restriction". As an example, Jordan introduced policies which restrict sermons from certain extremism and hate speech. This is listed as a religious restriction, but I hope we all agree that preventing calling for a religiously sanctioned genocide such as "kill the apes and pigs" is actually a good thing.

The examples provided for regions all over the world are quite varied and nuanced. And consideration must be given for the reasons and causes of various restrictions. One must also remember that many countries have a number of different religious faiths within their borders, so it would be an error to assume that in a "Christian nation", as an example, that the Christians are necessarily the "bad guys" or the ones with the problematic behaviours.

Also remember, that Israel's high scores are directly a result of four specific categories: Interreligious tensions, violence; Religious violence by organized groups; Hostilities related to religious norms; Individual/social group harassment. These high scores are a direct result of tensions between two religious groups involved in a long-standing political conflict. Obviously, countries not involved in a war with another religious group will have lower scores in half the criteria used to obtain the results.

It is still done.
To

Let's see..... The Modesty guard breaks into women's houses to beat them up because they don't approve of her behavior but the POLLACK endorses this??

Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem?

So, it's okay because Muslims.

Forum List

Back