Intermarriage 2nd Holocaust, says Israel's Education Minister.

But you think the same likely am I right? You want that an american education minister says it that makes you a hypocrite.

Well,
It seems that they can get away with it, unlike us the White Goyim.

Because they are a small specific group and they are a ethno-religious tribal group, thats a bit different, there are asian, middle eastern, Indian and african jews too. Not all jews are White. That being said there are also gatherings where redheads marry only redheads and no one objects. I think it is similar. White supremacy is different I think.

• Banned
But you think the same likely am I right? You want that an american education minister says it that makes you a hypocrite.

Well,

Because they are a small specific group and they are a ethno-religious tribal group, thats a bit different, there are asian, middle eastern, Indian and african jews too. Not all jews are White. That being said there are also gatherings where redheads marry only redheads and no one objects. I think it is similar. White supremacy is different I think.

So, is intermarriage a Holocaust, or not?

Well,

I have no idea.

• Banned

Well,

I have no idea.

Well,
if we all mixed, wouldn't the diversity of Humanity fade into oblivion?
That's catastrophic in my eyes.

PS.
Why can't White Supremacists say that Whites marrying non-Whites is genocide ( A routine theme)
but
when Kosher Supremacists say that Koshers marrying non-Koshers is genocide, then nobody seems to care much, if at all.

Well,

I have no idea.

Well,

PS.
Why can't White Supremacists say that Whites marrying non-Whites is genocide ( A routine theme)
but
when Kosher Supremacists say that Koshers marrying non-Koshers is genocide, then nobody seems to care much, if at all.

Because Whites discriminate and opress non-Whites historically. Jews dont they are victims. Just like "equal but seperate" is not true it means Whites having all the privileges and oppressing and marginalising non-Whites. Thats a fact, sorry. Jews are only 8 Million people though and they are also not racist, because there are black jews too.

• Banned
Well,

I have no idea.

Well,

PS.
but

Because Whites discriminate and opress non-Whites historically. Jews dont they are victims. Just like "equal but seperate" is not true it means Whites having all the privileges and oppressing and marginalising non-Whites. Thats a fact, sorry. Jews are only 8 Million people though and they are also not racist, because there are black jews too.

Hmm,
Yet, I can find more "Colonial" Kosher people, than Polish Catholics like myself.
Such
as how Julius Popper the Kosher butchered Selk'Nam Native Americans to extinction,
or
how about how Kosher Lehman Brothers played a prominent role in financing the USA cotton slave trade?
or
What about how the Zion in their own right colonizes & brutalizes Palestinians.

I'm sure there's many other such examples,
Spanish Conquistadors,
and some Slave ships, and even Slave owners were most certainly Kosher.

PS.
The real Holocaust, happened when groups went extinct in the 20th century, or virtually extinct,
AND
NOBODY Cared,
like how Livonians butchered by Germ-Mans through out the ages went extinct,
or how about the Selk'Nam Natives that Kosher Julius Popper hunted down like dogs, went virtually extinct?

Nobody cares, about those, how come?

In fact, something like 200 million people probably died in the 20th century in war, genocide, massacres etc.
and ONLY the 6 million Koshers get driven in our heads, as if nobody else matters.

It's really insulting if you ask me.

Last edited:

Well,

You are full of shit. REGARDLESS of their cultural/social/ethnic admixture claiming the same thing (breeding within group/group preference) runs counter to everything they espouse and promote for groups outside of their own.
Jews & Jewish groups push intersectional social justice at the local, national and governmental level harder than any other group.
This is hypocrisy of the highest order AND yet another example of how Jews espouse certain things for others and openly disregard and ignore it for themselves.
As for acceptance of other groups. I seriously suggest the racism present in Israel regarding African Jews.
There are protests currently taking place.

Well,

Anything is "Holocaust".
Not being a Jew = Holocaust.

I can't imagine what would happen if an American Education Minister said such a thing,
but
you know it's Kosher here.

Israel's education minister says intermarriage is 'a second Holocaust'

It’s not difficult to understand. He’s saying that in most inter religious marriage is like a Second Holocaust because there is a strong likelihood the children will not be raised Jewish
It’s my understanding that in the Catholic Church if there is such a marriage you have to sign papers promising the kids will be raised as Christians
Obviously, there is no reason why any American Educator would make such a statement here
Why don’t you condemn the Muslim World for Killing their kids if they marry outside their religion or even convert? Because you are too stupid to know the difference

I can't imagine what would happen if an American Education Minister said such a thing,
but

It’s not difficult to understand. He’s saying that in most inter religious marriage is like a Second Holocaust because there is a strong likelihood the children will not be raised Jewish
It’s my understanding that in the Catholic Church if there is such a marriage you have to sign papers promising the kids will be raised as Christians
Obviously, there is no reason why any American Educator would make such a statement here
Why don’t you condemn the Muslim World for Killing their kids if they marry outside their religion or even convert? Because you are too stupid to know the difference

Because there's a huge hypocrisy here.
Where because they are Kosher, it is Kosher to do what ever they like,
while we have to walk on egg shells.

but

Obviously it's not a Holocaust in the sense of being massacred. But if the 12 million Jews in the world keep on marrying outside of the faith and raising non-Jewish children, the number of Jews will keep diminishing. Is that so hard to understand?

but

Obviously it's not a Holocaust in the sense of being massacred. But if the 12 million Jews in the world keep on marrying outside of the faith and raising non-Jewish children, the number of Jews will keep diminishing. Is that so hard to understand?

What's the downside?

but

Nope. That's something most western whites can understand quite easily...

Forum List

Back