CDZ Interesting

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
With all of the noise put out by the gun control cultists since Vegas I thought it a good idea to point out some of the many errors in this debate:

Flashless, low noise weapons that do not set off alarms are available online assembled or in kit form.

Modifying the rounds to be KEWs is easy and doing so will take out light and some medium tanks.

That adds up to Paddock getting the wrong armament, what say you?

With all of the noise put out by the gun control cultists since Vegas I thought it a good idea to point out some of the many errors in this debate:

Flashless, low noise weapons that do not set off alarms are available online assembled or in kit form.

Modifying the rounds to be KEWs is easy and doing so will take out light and some medium tanks.

I have a very efficient flashless, low-noise weapon.

BowStand2.jpg

It works real good.

BowStand2.jpg

It works real good.

Try carrying that concealed.

BowStand2.jpg

It works real good.

Try carrying that concealed.

many of the torsion, spring, counter-weight and pneumatic pieces available on line include pistols.

Given that the smoke alarm is what gave the police his location he gave up the ability to retreat, go outside set off his car bomb in order to rinse and repeat elsewhere.

Given that the smoke alarm is what gave the police his location he gave up the ability to retreat, go outside set off his car bomb in order to rinse and repeat elsewhere.
The smoke alarm surely isn't what prevented him from doing that. More likely is that his killing himself before leaving the hotel room is what stopped that from happening.

OT:
From what I've read, his brother strikes me as a bit of nutjob too. For instance, the man stated, "There's absolutely no way I could conceive that my brother would shoot a bunch of people that he didn't know." How many would have have shot were he to have known his victims?

he was all excited and didn't realize the cops had cut off his escape until the breaching charges had already been set. And by the way his father had made the FBI's ten most wanted.

he was all excited and didn't realize the cops had cut off his escape until the breaching charges had already been set. And by the way his father had made the FBI's ten most wanted.
he was all excited and didn't realize the cops had cut off his escape until the breaching charges had already been set.

That's a detail I've not seen reported as being so. How did anyone come to know how excited he was prior to his killing himself?

his father had made the FBI's ten most wanted.

I am aware his father was a criminal who was on the lam for nearly a decade. I'm not aware that he made the FBI's "ten most wanted" list.

20 minutes of fire from the same hide is suicidal. That was required knowledge in Navy Electronics A school because jarhead radio operators were dying like flies. I am surprised you didn't know that.

From what I've read, his brother strikes me as a bit of nutjob too. For instance, the man stated, "There's absolutely no way I could conceive that my brother would shoot a bunch of people that he didn't know." How many would have have shot were he to have known his victims?

I could say the same thing about my brother!

:eusa_think:
So about which of you should we concerned that you might "flip out" and start shooting masses of people? And will whichever of you it is be gunning for people whom you know or whom you don't know?

So about which of you should we concerned that you might "flip out" and start shooting masses of people? And will whichever of you it is be gunning for people whom you know or whom you don't know?

The bigger question is: would it be "a bunch of people" or a "small number of people"?

The bigger question is: would it be "a bunch of people" or a "small number of people"?
That is not a "bigger" question insofar as you or he must thus be pondering unlawfully killing any of them.

That is not a "bigger" question insofar as you or he must thus be pondering unlawfully killing any of them.

How do you know it would be unlawful? Maybe they are all in my house trying to steal my prized possessions.

(Or in my brother's house trying to steal his.)

How do you know it would be unlawful? Maybe they are all in my house trying to steal my prized possessions.

Because the context of the conversation here is unlawful gun use and individuals using guns to involuntary kill/injure "mass" quantities of others. If it's not unlawful gun use, I wouldn't be party to the conversation and the thread wouldn't exist.

Who's home is invaded by hordes of people, or at least four at a time to steal someone's "prized possessions?" Moreover, do you really consider your "prized possessions" worth killing over? Seriously?

Because the context of the conversation here is unlawful gun use and individuals using guns to involuntary kill/injure "mass" quantities of others. If it's not unlawful gun use, I wouldn't be party to the conversation and the thread wouldn't exist.

Who's home is invaded by hordes of people, or at least four at a time to steal someone's "prized possessions?" Moreover, do you really consider your "prized possessions" worth killing over? Seriously?

I suppose it could happen. If my prized possession was my children, yes.

Seriously? No. I don't have a gun and have no interest in owning one.

Forum List

Back