Interesting Conversation I had this morning is very bad news for liberals

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
So, I went to the office to pay my rent.

The office was closed but they opened it up for me, so I could pay.

The Manager told me the office was closed because she had been in a car accident (I don't know why that would close the office, but I guess she thought that was a good reason)

She told me about the circumstances of how a woman backed up and hit her.

"Was she even looking when she backed up?" I asked.

She replied (and btw the person saying this is black), "No it was an African, you know they don't know how to drive."

"And she didn't have insurance either." She added

"No," she replied in disgust. "She came out of the car, blah blah blah, like she can't talk English and when I asked if she had insurance, she all of a sudden in perfect English said, 'What kind of a question is that to ask.'"

She rolled her eyes in disgust again and everyone else in the room nodded their heads.

Then we both went into a litany of how the open borders is causing this situation and taking our jobs.

Now this was a VERY INTERESTING CONVERSATION, because I was the only white person in the room. There were five people in that room, I being the only white one. And everyone of them was nodding their heads in agreement with what both of us were saying, about open immigration.

Now that's BAD news for liberals because it means black people aren't happy with this open border situation either.

This was an education for me, because I wasn't aware that blacks even cared about it.

This is anecdotal, I agree, but it was still every interesting and VERY EDUCATIONAL, as far as I'm concerned.

Forum List

Back