Congressman Heck to Run for Harry Reid's Senate Seat

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is my Congressman. He's been elected to Congress three times in a swing district, so this should make it an interesting race.

CARSON CITY, NV (AP) -

Republican Rep. Joe Heck is entering the race for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Nevada Democrat Harry Reid, setting in motion what could be one of the top Senate races of 2016.

Heck made the announcement in a video posted online Monday.

The GOP congressman will likely face off against Reid's hand-picked successor, former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto.

Nevada Rep. Joe Heck to run for Harry Reid s US Senate seat - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

I'll support and vote for Doctor-Brigadier General Heck in a second!

Just want to see who'll run for his current seat.

Do you really think a republican has a chance in union controlled NV?

The unions no longer play the role they did a decade or so ago. Reid's had a big political machine for years but one of the reasons he's stepping down is because it's lost its clout.

I seriously think the seat will stay GOP.

This is my Congressman. He's been elected to Congress three times in a swing district, so this should make it an interesting race.

CARSON CITY, NV (AP) -

Republican Rep. Joe Heck is entering the race for the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by Nevada Democrat Harry Reid, setting in motion what could be one of the top Senate races of 2016.

The GOP congressman will likely face off against Reid's hand-picked successor, former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto.

He's a hell of a lot more ethical than Masto. As the Nevada AG she filed a false complaint against a politician who was set to run against Reid. She's scum.

CARSON CITY, NV (AP) -

He's a hell of a lot more ethical than Masto. As the Nevada AG she filed a false complaint against a politician who was set to run against Reid. She's scum.
Surprised?

CARSON CITY, NV (AP) -

Surprised?

Actually, I was. I had extensive dealings with Sandoval when he was the AG and I had no idea that the office would fall as fast as it did.

Forum List

Back