CDZ Intelligence

There is no point. The left will never ever change their minds. It isn't about truth, or logic, or reason with them. Their only concern is winning, and if they have to lie, cheat, abuse, derail, or otherwise confuse the discussion, they will do it.

I just point at them and laugh, everything else is a total waste.

See, your post would be completely accurate if you just change the word left to right. Then you hit the nail on the head.

There is no point. The left will never ever change their minds. It isn't about truth, or logic, or reason with them. Their only concern is winning, and if they have to lie, cheat, abuse, derail, or otherwise confuse the discussion, they will do it.

See, your post would be completely accurate if you just change the word left to right. Then you hit the nail on the head.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 61

Unfortunately, it was way over your head.

Unfortunately, it was way over your head.

Yeah because I keep my head low and out of the stupid.

Is it POSSIBLE to have a debate without generalizing and name calling?

Just wondering!

Your not a Blonde whom is a human Public Address system are you?

Are you able to maintain secrecy and privileged information to yourself.......Or are you a snitch. :)

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back