Intelligence source codenamed "Curveball" admits lying about WMD

You believed didn't you?
Nope.

I believed Saddam was a piece of shit that tried to eradicate an entire race, ignored (what was it?) 14 UN resolutions - backed by a large percentage of the global community - to disarm and/or disclose.
He chose to shoot us the bird so his sorry ass was hanged.
The world is a sunnier place with him gone.
:clap2:

You believed didn't you?
Nope.

I believed Saddam was a piece of shit that tried to eradicate an entire race, ignored (what was it?) 14 UN resolutions - backed by a large percentage of the global community - to disarm and/or disclose.

lol. Is that sunnier
sunny-day.jpg

or sunnier?
iraqi%2Bsunni%2Band%2Bshia%2Bleaders.jpg

You believed didn't you?
Nope.

Yeah.....how convenient.....when it comes to the Bush Family's legacy......​
"The Senate committee's reports on 'US Chemical and Biological Warfare-Related Dual-Use Exports to Iraq', undertaken in 1992 in the wake of the Gulf war, give the date and destination of all US exports. The reports show, for example, that on May 2, 1986, two batches of bacillus anthracis -- the micro-organism that causes anthrax -- were shipped to the Iraqi Ministry of Higher Education, along with two batches of the bacterium clostridium botulinum, the agent that causes deadly botulism poisoning."

No, Clinton already avenged Saddam's attack on Bush's daddy by bombing Iraq for exactly that reason. Your JFK hero is the worst lying sack of crap by far killing over 60 million people with his lies. So go fire up another joint flamer & stick to watching cartoons.

Huh?? What are you babbling about?? So when did clinton state that he was bombing iraq to avenge HW?? Did he actually say that or are you making it up??

If you would read my previous post in this thread you would know. Here is a video of Bill Clinton describing his attack in his own words:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpWa7wNr5M&feature=related"]Clinton Bombs Iraq 1993[/ame]

"Clinton rebuffed the advice from the future Bush Administration officials saying he was focusing his attention on dismantling Al-Qaeda cells, according to a copy of the response Clinton sent to Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Kristol."

Nice try, KissMy......

:eusa_whistle:

Huh?? What are you babbling about?? So when did clinton state that he was bombing iraq to avenge HW?? Did he actually say that or are you making it up??

If you would read my previous post in this thread you would know. Here is a video of Bill Clinton describing his attack in his own words:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mpWa7wNr5M&feature=related"]Clinton Bombs Iraq 1993[/ame]

"Clinton rebuffed the advice from the future Bush Administration officials saying he was focusing his attention on dismantling Al-Qaeda cells, according to a copy of the response Clinton sent to Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Kristol."
Nice try, KissMy......:eusa_whistle:

That was in 1998. Things changed after 9/11. Clinton voted to invade Iraq with ground troops after 9/11. Shaman=:cuckoo:

You believed didn't you?
Nope.

Actually at the time W chose to invade saddam was cooporating and inspectors were doing the job they supposed to do before W told them to leave because he was invading.

BTW, it's kind of hard to use UN resolutions as an excuse when W went against the UN when he chose to invade.

Is the world a sunnier place?? I think you over state his importance to the world and what actually affects it. However, YES, he was a "bad man" but was it worth the cost of the many lives W was willing to sacrifice to get this one man??

Clinton Bombs Iraq 1993

Nice try, KissMy......:eusa_whistle:

That was in 1998. Things changed after 9/11. Clinton voted to invade Iraq with ground troops after 9/11. Shaman=:cuckoo:

Bill clinton voted to invade iraq after 9/11?? Are you sure about that because the president is the topic of this discussion in case you missed it and he didn't vote on anything after 9/11.

BTW I see you chose not to address your contradiction where you tried to claim that clinton's bombing of iraq in 1993 was both retaliatory and preemptive when it can't be both. LOL

You believed didn't you?
Nope.

It's like I said "you're a believer". Which entire race did he try to exterminate again?

So you're going to rely on UNSC Resolutions for a military option but then you're going to ignore the UNSC when it resolves to not opt for a military option? Since we are part of the UN and we agreed to abide by its' charter and since Iraq did not attack us, the invasion went against the UN Charter and was illegal.

Man admits to WMD lies that triggered Gulf War (The Guardian)

And he found a President gullible enough to believe him, even when evidence told a different story. Over 5,000 dead US and many more Iraqis. Nearly a Trillion dollars spent on a lie.

The pre-war intelligence on Iraq: Wrong or hyped by the Bush White House?

The intel didn't state that Iraq had WMDs. The Bush-Cheney WH made that misrepresentation.

The intelligence was cherry-picked and hyped by Bush administration officials who wanted to attack Iraq for other reasons.

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Forum List

Back