Intelligence Committee To Petition FISA Court

The chairman never said the information was not verified. He never identified which parts of the dossier were used. In fact, he never even said anything in his memo about anything being illegal.

He didn't? That's not what I heard. Go to YouTube and dig up Sean Hannity's interview with Nunes on Feb 5th, and tell me he didn't say the information was unverified.
Read his memo.

I did.......several times.
Then you didn’t understand it because it never stated the dossier was unverified.

You're such a fucking liar Fawn,

{
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Mr. Steele has not spoken publicly about his disputed opposition research project, but for the first time he is being forced to talk in a London court through his attorneys.

Barristers for Mr. Steele and his Orbis Business Intelligence firm filed their first defense against a defamation lawsuit brought by Aleksej Gubarev, chief executive of the network solutions firm XBT Holdings.}

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified

The chairman never said the information was not verified. He never identified which parts of the dossier were used. In fact, he never even said anything in his memo about anything being illegal.

He didn't? That's not what I heard. Go to YouTube and dig up Sean Hannity's interview with Nunes on Feb 5th, and tell me he didn't say the information was unverified.
Read his memo.

Then you didn’t understand it because it never stated the dossier was unverified.

Then I guess we just have a difference of opinion in what he said. Let's get a third--Business Insider:

The Nunes memo claims investigators improperly used the unverified Trump-Russia dossier to get a surveillance warrant against Carter Page.

Here are all the Russia investigation memos that we know about and what's in them

Explain what was improper.

[

I've already told you that was the fault with your logic and you went right back to it. So dumb.

There are parts of the dossier that have in fact been verified. Read it and see. Your argument is tired and dumb.

That the dossier correctly spells the name of Christopher Steele is irrelevant.

Let me ask you Comrade, if a 7/11 clerk only steals money from the register on 9 out of 10 transactions, does that make him "partially honest?" :lol:

Look, I get it, this is far worse than Watergate, you Communists are royally fucked. You thought the Gestapo press would bury the whole thing, but instead it grows every single day. More corruption and more treason by the DNC and their FBI lackeys is exposed.

Here is a fun one, MORE foreign collusion by the Maoist democrats:

{
“The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.”

And yet a major “get out the vote for Hillary” rally in Miami on Oct. 30th, 2016 --and partly paid for by the Democratic Party-- featured government apparatchiks of a hostile foreign regime, a musical duo called Gente De Zona. These Cuban “rappers” essentially function as the totalitarian Castro regime’s new musical ambassadors, much as the Buena Vista Social Club served in the past.

There was a day when most Americans understood what the term “totalitarian” meant. The longest reigning totalitarian dictator in modern history himself explained the issue: “Inside the Revolution (regime), everything-- outside, nothing.” (Fidel Castro, July 16, 1961.) Like with so many others, Castro copped this line from Benito Mussolini.}

Humberto Fontova - Want Foreign Collusion with a US Presidential Candidate, FBI? Here It Is!

Steele never asserted that his work was anything other than a collection of unverified, raw intelligence from multiple sources.

Elements of the report have since been corroborated. Had you ever read it, you would know that to be true. Instead you just continue to repeat dumb shit.

However, the FBI used his work to get a FISA warrant used to spy on the opposition candidacy as they openly promoted the Hillary campaign. It was the Steele document alone that was the foundation of the FBI tampering with the election, then attempting a coup against the legally elected POTUS using the Mewler-Torquemada witch hunt.

Outside of the Civil War, nothing in the history of this nation rises to the level of what was done here. The actions of the DNC, Obama, The FBI, the utterly corrupt DOJ, the NSA and the CIA shatter the illusion of a free state. Corruption has seeped to the very core of the nation.

Comey and Lynch should be shot, after a fair trial for treason of course.
However, the FBI used his work to get a FISA warrant used to spy on the opposition candidacy as they openly promoted the Hillary campaign.

You are such a fucking liar. Neither of those two assertions have any foundation in reality.

It was the Steele document alone that was the foundation of the FBI tampering with the election, then attempting a coup against the legally elected POTUS using the Mewler-Torquemada witch hunt.

More retarded nonsense.

The investigation began in July. That was confirmed in the memo, dope. The same investigation that Mueller took over from the FBI after the firing of Comey. As the warrant was approved in late Oct, it obviously was not the basis for anything. You have no idea as to what, if anything the Page warrant contributed to that existing investigation.

Outside of the Civil War, nothing in the history of this nation rises to the level of what was done here. The actions of the DNC, Obama, The FBI, the utterly corrupt DOJ, the NSA and the CIA shatter the illusion of a free state. Corruption has seeped to the very core of the nation.

Comey and Lynch should be shot, after a fair trial for treason of course.

^Just dumb shit.

Such a loser.

Lets just make it clear... Nunes has already discredited himself before the memo... How he was let back on that committee is Ryan's problem...

He then goes and releases a memo which is not backed by evidence and was easily shown to have errors even with limited visibility...

So relying on this memo is joke and just shows how weak your case is...
except history has taught me "errors" to you consist of things you don't like to be true.

Lets just make it clear... Nunes has already discredited himself before the memo... How he was let back on that committee is Ryan's problem...

He then goes and releases a memo which is not backed by evidence and was easily shown to have errors even with limited visibility...

except history has taught me "errors" to you consist of things you don't like to be true.

The assertions made with that memo are not true in any way.

you bet. anything you don't like, we'll make sure it's not true so you can be happy. and right.

you bet. anything you don't like, we'll make sure it's not true so you can be happy. and right.

It's not true because it's not true. My desires are irrelevant.
The only wishful thinking is yours.

the only thing i'm thinking is i'll wait and see how this plays out. but if i don't know what will happen it would stand to reason you don't either.

yet only one of us is screaming NOT TRUE NOT TRUE!!!! without any real evidence to back that up.

other than your desires, that is.

The judges only know what is presented to them, nothing more. This "footnote" is extremely suspicious. Why didn't they make the fact that this was opposition research and unverified transcending in their application?
The judges only know what is presented to them, nothing more.

No. They know very well what is required for them to properly adjudicate the warrant application.

But they don't do investigative work. That's not part of their job.

They do however, review the application and it's contents. Do they not?

Yes they do. That's why there's a question who was at fault here. It was either Comey, the FBI, the DOJ or it was the judges that propelled the warrants. That's what we're trying to find out.

Nunes is at fault for creating a false narrative.
You're at fault for believing and perpetuating the lie.
"False narrative? Clinton and her ass licking DOJ/FBI created a false narrative called 'Russian Collusion' bullshit lies.
Some of these treasonous thugs are going to end up in prison.
After the IGs report comes out and Mueller's witch hunt ends up being a waste of taxpayer money the DEMs can kiss the Nov. elections and 2020 election good fucking bye.

the only thing i'm thinking is i'll wait and see how this plays out. but if i don't know what will happen it would stand to reason you don't either.

yet only one of us is screaming NOT TRUE NOT TRUE!!!! without any real evidence to back that up.

I do know how this will turn out because the flaws with the narrative are obvious. The memo it's self debunked one of it's key claims. Only those who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves will have to wait and see.

I do know how this will turn out because the flaws with the narrative are obvious. The memo it's self debunked one of it's key claims. Only those who are unable or unwilling to think for themselves will have to wait and see.
ie - your desires make it so.

No. They know very well what is required for them to properly adjudicate the warrant application.

Yes they do. That's why there's a question who was at fault here. It was either Comey, the FBI, the DOJ or it was the judges that propelled the warrants. That's what we're trying to find out.

"False narrative? Clinton and her ass licking DOJ/FBI created a false narrative called 'Russian Collusion' bullshit lies.
After the IGs report comes out and Mueller's witch hunt ends up being a waste of taxpayer money the DEMs can kiss the Nov. elections and 2020 election good fucking bye.

Sure, dope. The FBI was so in the tank for Clinton that they decided to butt-fuck her 11 days before the election. The same period that you believe they were spying on Trump for her. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

You have the logic skills of a turnip.

No, dope. My ability to see what's right in front of me makes it so.

but didn't we already say we can't know because they're not done going through this yet?

so for you to come to a conclusion on incomplete evidence would be what again?

oh yea - wishing it to be true.

others see what's right in front of them and they want blood and public hangings. why are you right and they're wrong?

oh - desires.

got it.

Sure, dope. The FBI was so in the tank for Clinton that they decided to butt-fuck her 11 days before the election. The same period that you believe they were spying on Trump for her. :uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Comey was trying to butter both sides of his bread and to cover his ass.
If he had hidden the Weiner/huma emails and Clinton had won the fallout that would have occured when the public found out would have destroyed Hillary's presidency.

but didn't we already say we can't know because they're not done going through this yet?

others see what's right in front of them and they want blood and public hangings. why are you right and they're wrong?

oh - desires.

got it.

No, dope. The failed attempt to discredit a FISA warrant that was not the basis for the current investigation, was not based soley on the dossier that was not unverified, or that Trump was in any way spied on because of a warrant that was on a person who was not even with the campaign and by Trump's own admission, a person he's never spoken with.

The fact that this nonsense was their best effort tells me very clearly that the reality is there was nothing wrong with the process at all.

oh - desires.

got it.

No, dope. The failed attempt to discredit a FISA warrant that was not the basis for the current investigation, was not based soley on the dossier that was not unverified, or that Trump was in any way spied on because of a warrant that was on a person who was not even with the campaign and by Trump's own admission, a person he's never spoken with.

The fact that this nonsense was their best effort tells me very clearly that the reality is there was nothing wrong with the process at all.
well then you must be right cause you want it ya know?

Comey was trying to butter both sides of his bread and to cover his ass.
If he had hidden the Weiner/huma emails and Clinton had won the fallout that would have occured when the public found out would have destroyed Hillary's presidency.

Answer one question. Why do you believe Comey and the entire FBI was beholden to either Obama or Clinton to such a degree that your version could even be possible?

oh - desires.

got it.

well then you must be right cause you want it ya know?

It's your type that make these narratives work at all. It was the same with the emails, Benghazi, uranium one, pizza gate....etc. How did those work out for you?

You rubes never learn.

Read his memo.

You're such a fucking liar Fawn,

{
Christopher Steele, the former British spy who wrote the infamous anti-Donald Trump dossier, acknowledges that a sensational charge his sources made about a tech company CEO and Democratic Party hacking is unverified.

In a court filing, Mr. Steele also says his accusations against the president and his aides about a supposed Russian hacking conspiracy were never supposed to be made public, much less posted in full on a website for the world to see on Jan. 10.

He defends himself by saying he was betrayed by his client and that he followed proper internal channels by giving the dossier to Sen. John McCain, Arizona Republican, to alert the U.S. government.

Mr. Steele has not spoken publicly about his disputed opposition research project, but for the first time he is being forced to talk in a London court through his attorneys.

Barristers for Mr. Steele and his Orbis Business Intelligence firm filed their first defense against a defamation lawsuit brought by Aleksej Gubarev, chief executive of the network solutions firm XBT Holdings.}

Christopher Steele admits dossier charge unverified
You brain-dead conservative -- that was one charge. Parts of the dossier have been verified. Nunes' memo even admits that.

Forum List

Back