FISA Court: FBI Illegally Spied On US Senators, On Americans on J6

It really started with the Patriot Act.

ReNaziKlans loved the Patriot Act. They did not shit about the FISA Court until their conspiracy theory about being on needed a boost

There is zero evidence this conspiracy, but hot damn just the FBI Investigating events 01-06, and they turn that investigation into being all about them. Delusionary purely and simple Delusionary.

I get a little bit of guilty pleasure from watching how Trump humpers flail in a thread but I suppose you are right.
I understand that , but this idiot never stops. If it even gets close , in his opinion , he babbles on about something else he thinks is related. Thus endless. I once wasted 50 plus posts on him. Whatever, sooner or later you will tire of him. He is not entertaining at all.

I understand that , but this idiot never stops. If it even gets close , in his opinion , he babbles on about something else he thinks is related. Thus endless. I once wasted 50 plus posts on him. Whatever, sooner or later you will tire of him. He is not entertaining at all.
Mr COTUS opines........ :auiqs.jpg:

You cry and whine like the little girl you are. Know what you're talking about when you post, not after the fact.

Forum List

Back