Nunes about to be KO'ed.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.
The central argument in the Nunes memo may have just been debunked

• Banned
The Washington Compost owned by CIA shill Jeff Bezos and the NY Times, also a shill for the CFR SEZ??????

"Move along folks......nothing to see here!!!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a very SAD day for you ......your Trump cult ilk.....and Nunes.....LOL

The Washington Compost owned by CIA shill Jeff Bezos and the NY Times, also a shill for the CFR SEZ??????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a very SAD day for you ......your Trump cult ilk.....and Nunes.....LOL

Nothing can top what was revealed last Friday that the dossier (paid for by the DNC) was the reason for FISA warrants that the judges that signed off on it had no idea that it was a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign....that stench can't be washed off......no matter how much soap that you use.

• Banned
Nothing can top what was revealed last Friday that the dossier (paid for by the DNC) was the reason for FISA warrants that the judges that signed off on it had no idea that it was a dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign....that stench can't be washed off......no matter how much soap that you use.

So, MORON......how does the dossier, FISA warrant against Page (who was not working for Trump) and the Nunes memo....

HAVE TO DO WITH MUELLER'S INVESTIGATION????

Answer that and you'll prevent your being a complete moron on here.....LOL

If Nunes' allegation that the FBI LIED to the FISC judges was the "central" accusation..........the Trump stooge, Nunes should have read the footnotes...LOL

• The Nunes memo's claim that the FBI and Department of Justice misled a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court when seeking to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page may have been quashed.
  • Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post and The New York Times that the DOJ made it clear to the court that information contained in a dossier they submitted as part of a FISA application to surveil Page was politically motivated.
  • The revelation undercuts the most important claim in Nunes' memo as he seeks to characterize the FBI and the DOJ as corrupt and biased against President Donald Trump.

Well aren't you the 'LMFAO' gift that just keeps on giving... the hilarity is much appreciated! I feel as though we should tip you at the end of the night....

You say... " Tomorrow will be a very SAD day for you ......your Trump cult ilk.....and Nunes.....LOL"

OK simmer down now, we'll see what tomorrow brings... the morning sunshine may ease the delusional brain fog & the vitriol....

Last edited:

If If If.. GFY shill. No way to spin this. Are you not outraged at what has been going on? Or are you that fucking partisan?

I'm more of the American type that says no one should be above the law.

Swing them motherfuckers. That's my opinion.

I wouldn't care if it was the head of the GOP, wrong is wrong.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

The Democrats are going to need a lot of feminine hygiene products.

These snowflakes can't see the writing on the wall. This investigation of the corrupt Democrat fraud on America is not going to stop. The more they scream the more we know we're hitting the jackasses with the rocks. Next in the bullpen, Grassley.

So, MORON......how does the dossier, FISA warrant against Page (who was not working for Trump) and the Nunes memo....

BECAUSE the reason for putting ANYONE on the Trump campaign (including Trump) under surveillance was based on a bogus dossier bought and paid for by the DNC using Fusion GPS as the proxy and certain rogue elements within the FBI that gave the Hildebeast a pass and ALLLLL of this was justified by fake intel.......you have got nothing and yet you keep "doubling down" on it........."Stay down, Luke! Stay down!!!!"..........but yet you keep rising off the cyber canvas for another uppercut. I am not that George Kennedy character "Drag-Line" from the movie "Cool Hand Luke".......I will beat you to death with no mercy or sympathy.........does that help???

Last edited:

If If If.. GFY shill. No way to spin this. Are you not outraged at what has been going on? Or are you that fucking partisan?

could you conceivably be more full of shit?

lol

BECAUSE the reason for putting ANYONE on the Trump campaign (including Trump) under surveillance was based on a bogus dossier bought and paid for by the DNC using Fusion GPS as the proxy and certain rogue elements within the FBI that have the Hildebeast a pass and ALLLLL of this was justified by fake intel.......you have got nothing and yet you keep "doubling down" on it........."Stay down, Luke! Stay down!!!!"..........but yet you keep rising off the cyber canvas for another uppercut. I am not that George Kennedy character "Drag-Line" from the movie "Cool Hand Luke".......I will beat you to death with no mercy or sympathy.........does that help???

What if I am more like Paul Newman?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

The Democrats are going to need a lot of feminine hygiene products.

These snowflakes can't see the writing on the wall. This investigation of the corrupt Democrat fraud on America is not going to stop. The more they scream the more we know we're hitting the jackasses with the rocks. Next in the bullpen, Grassley.

Leftards are gonna scream in agony like a scalded Hollywood vampire that has been sprayed with holy water..........they are scarred and put their hands over their eyes when sunlight hits them..........

lol

Only if my name was del or I got reincarnated as a colon. :funnyface:

Officials familiar with the matter told The Washington Post

Got to love the Washington compost and their fake sources...

BECAUSE the reason for putting ANYONE on the Trump campaign (including Trump) under surveillance was based on a bogus dossier bought and paid for by the DNC using Fusion GPS as the proxy and certain rogue elements within the FBI that have the Hildebeast a pass and ALLLLL of this was justified by fake intel.......you have got nothing and yet you keep "doubling down" on it........."Stay down, Luke! Stay down!!!!"..........but yet you keep rising off the cyber canvas for another uppercut. I am not that George Kennedy character "Drag-Line" from the movie "Cool Hand Luke".......I will beat you to death with no mercy or sympathy.........does that help???

one more time, for the terminally stupid like dale.

if you're going to surveille the trump campaign, it would be a good idea to get a warrant on page before he left the campaign.

:rofl:

trumplings- a whole new dimension of stupid

lol

Only if my name was del or I got reincarnated as a colon. :funnyface:

colon would be a step up for you, fitnah

What if I am more like Paul Newman?

George Kennedy took pity on "Luke"......I don't take pity on leftards......they get what they get. Luke and "Drag-Line" were under the same kind of oppression. Leftards enjoy their slavery and want to drag me into it........

Forum List

Back