‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

Russia revealed how corrupt the Democrats are and it affected the election but it's Trump's fault? How does that work?
It's not Trump`s fault they did not release the Rnc emails and Manafort/Trump campaign emails so we would have something to compare the Dnc to......

UNLESS Trump"s campaign team was working with the thieves to disburse them.

Looks like he's still President today. Looking good for tomorrow as well. Better put out another story about how he's so close to being removed cause this one isn't working.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
No-one in his right mind would believe a word from Donald Trump's mouth.

Trumpty Dumpty says he'll build a wall. Trumpty Dumpty's about to have a big fall.

And all the breitbart and infowars stories can't put him back together again.

I like how it was leaked that Katie Walsh is the leak.

That shit cracks me up. A leak about a leak.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
exactly what trump pointed out, right here in full dress for all to see.

And Liberals wonder why no one trusts the media anymore. LOL

Chaffetz and Goodlatte are about to wage war on the leakers. Someone's going to be wearing orange before this is done.

AND I think James Clapper will be wearing Orange as well -while he awaits the needle at least.

Oh someone will be in a world of shit once they find out who leaked the info.

Rhodes was number one on the list. Wonder how that will turn out??

BULLSHIT ...

Trumpbots begged every day for a new leak on the Clinton email scandal and NOW whoever leaked on Trump is a criminal and is going to jail?

nobody is in a world of shit except Donieboi.

LMAO Boy are you an idiot.

Nobody leaked the Clinton email scandal. The FBI are the ones who investigated it. Or did you forget. Any news that came out came from them.

You bet someone is in a world of hurt. Leaking info from the WH is a National Security issue.

Grow a brain dumbass.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fox News and Briebart and NY Post etc used UNNAMED SOURCES in all of their Clinton Email articles and shows +/-1687 times....

UNNAMED SOURCES fed the Clinton email server investigation in ALL of the right wing media for 2 years!

were you sleeping?

That's great, except that there are no Russian ties. LOL!

Chaffetz and Goodlatte are about to wage war on the leakers. Someone's going to be wearing orange before this is done.

AND I think James Clapper will be wearing Orange as well -while he awaits the needle at least.

BULLSHIT ...

Trumpbots begged every day for a new leak on the Clinton email scandal and NOW whoever leaked on Trump is a criminal and is going to jail?

Nobody leaked the Clinton email scandal. The FBI are the ones who investigated it. Or did you forget. Any news that came out came from them.

You bet someone is in a world of hurt. Leaking info from the WH is a National Security issue.

Grow a brain dumbass.

Fox News and Briebart and NY Post etc used UNNAMED SOURCES in all of their Clinton Email articles and shows +/-1687 times....

UNNAMED SOURCES fed the Clinton email server investigation in ALL of the right wing media for 2 years!

were you sleeping?

If you say so.

What is there about this post that is untrustworthy?

exactly what trump pointed out, right here in full dress for all to see.
Is there something wrong with this post? If so, please point it out.

Oh, Trump is done? Again?

:lmao:

I thought this absurd bullshit would stop after the election.

Fucking Khmer Rouge just goes on and on though...
You don't like Joe's report? He is a republican just like you

BULLSHIT ...

Grow a brain dumbass.

were you sleeping?

One of my favorite times the MsM showed their asses was how they handled the DEPLORABLE MISOGYNIST named John Edwards.

I think you may be confusing News and Commentary Shows...

If you click on the Reuters link in the op, you will read a NEWS article on the subject of the Russians and the election and about the investigations etc....THAT is REAL News reporting..... there is no commentary on impeachment and all of that kind of garbage put out by commentary hosts on the 24/7's... like Joe Scarborough....his show is a ''talk show'' not a Newscast!

[

So, Trump was going to drop out 3 weeks into the primaries. No way he could win the primary. Hillary would win with 500 electoral votes. Recounts would PROVED that Hillary won. Electors would be faithless and vote in Hillary. RUSSIANS HACKED THE PAPER BALLOTS!.

You morons are mentally ill.

Simple as that.

What is there about this post that is untrustworthy?

"insurmountable Russian scandal." LOL How so? This isn't even headline news on CNN. CNN is headlining with Trump's new national security advisor.

If you click on the Reuters link in the op, you will read a NEWS article on the subject of the Russians and the election and about the investigations etc....THAT is REAL News reporting..... there is no commentary on impeachment and all of that kind of garbage put out by commentary hosts on the 24/7's... like Joe Scarborough....his show is a ''talk show'' not a Newscast!
Yes, it is a talk show and he is offering up his opinion, like it or not

[

So, Trump was going to drop out 3 weeks into the primaries. No way he could win the primary. Hillary would win with 500 electoral votes. Recounts would PROVED that Hillary won. Electors would be faithless and vote in Hillary. RUSSIANS HACKED THE PAPER BALLOTS!.

You morons are mentally ill.

Simple as that.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Yes, it is a talk show and he is offering up his opinion, like it or not
yes, Joe's show is an opinion/commentary type show, on what is going on in the NEWS.....

people calling a commentary show FAKE NEWS are mistaken in doing so....because morning Joe has never been a Newscast show....there is nothing FAKE about it, it's a commentary show with all kinds of opinions on the News but not the journalists and reporters who investigate and report on the News itself.

Forum List

Back