‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

Its the message, not the messenger. If there is smoke, there is fire

I'm sure if there were some legitimate intelligence agency would have found it by now.
There are several, all you have to do is look for them. You should be curious about this also, or for you is it party over country

Since I'm an independent there is no party over country.

Oh and the word "unverified" speaks volumes to me if not to you.
Yes, a typical right wing "independent" who never has a bad word about the republican party, nor a good word about the democratic party

Since I don't belong to either you're point is moot.

The only part of me that's really conservative is the fiscal part.
You are looking at hundreds of million of dollars just to keep the Trump family happy. When does the "fiscal" part of you say something?

C12JCz-UsAAvp_I.jpg

All one has to do is look at Trumps past to realize the Russians must have some real dirt on the guy

Trump is a sucker for a pretty face and fake boobs...Russians are masters at providing them

[Q

One of my favorite times the MsM showed their asses was how they handled the DEPLORABLE MISOGYNIST named John Edwards.

Not sure how Edwards was a "Deplorable Misogynist". He had an affair with a woman who wasn't his wife. Just like Newt, Guliani, Trump and a whole host of other people. Probably a jerky thing to do given his wife was sick, but hardly misogynistic.

The left rejected him when they found out he was having an affair, when he came in third place in the 2008 race and quickly disappeared.

Are those people still alive?

Edwards fathered a child with another woman while his NOW DEAD wife died of cancer.

MSM refused to report on it, so the National Enquirer had to,

The MSM is simply Snowflake Propoganda.

Newt left his wife for his mistress while his wife had cancer.
Get off your high horse.
...and it was reported on and he is a bad person for doing so.

How do you miss such a fucking obvious point?

Edwards running for President, Cheats, NOT REPORTED.
Gingrich Cheats, reported.

It's not that tough. The media is less tough on those politicians with a (D) after their name.

Get off your high. Period.

[Q

One of my favorite times the MsM showed their asses was how they handled the DEPLORABLE MISOGYNIST named John Edwards.

Not sure how Edwards was a "Deplorable Misogynist". He had an affair with a woman who wasn't his wife. Just like Newt, Guliani, Trump and a whole host of other people. Probably a jerky thing to do given his wife was sick, but hardly misogynistic.

The left rejected him when they found out he was having an affair, when he came in third place in the 2008 race and quickly disappeared.

Edwards fathered a child with another woman while his NOW DEAD wife died of cancer.

Get off your high horse.

It's not that tough. The media is less tough on those politicians with a (D) after their name.

Edwards was not reported?

What do you think happened to his campaign? How about Gary Hart? How about Bill Clinton?

Media hid all that because they were Democrats?

[Q

Get off your high horse.

Not reported?
You're the high one. He had to drop out of the campaign in 08' over it , fool.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
I don't think there's going to be a smoking gun showing he did X in exchange for whatever Putin has on him or has given him. I suppose it's possible someone in his campaign would confirm/testify Trump directly told him to contact the Ruskies to discuss policy .... but I really don't think anyone would say that even though it is probably true.

My guess is that Trump will just be hamstrung in for policy. Tillerson's already been marginalized to the sidelines, the generals are in charge, and McCain's in Syria.

Trump may well see jobs increase and incomes rise and be a successful president.

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
I don't think there's going to be a smoking gun showing he did X in exchange for whatever Putin has on him or has given him. I suppose it's possible someone in his campaign would confirm/testify Trump directly told him to contact the Ruskies to discuss policy .... but I really don't think anyone would say that even though it is probably true.

My guess is that Trump will just be hamstrung in for policy. Tillerson's already been marginalized to the sidelines, the generals are in charge, and McCain's in Syria.

Trump may well see jobs increase and incomes rise and be a successful president.
what is Trump doing to see jobs increase- nothing

[Q

Get off your high horse.

Not reported?

After the National Enquirer broke the story the MSM sat on it, fuckstick.

what is Trump doing to see jobs increase- nothing
Well, lessening regulations is job friendly at least short term. But, imo, presidents are pretty much at the mercy of factors beyond their control. Trump inherited a growing economy (albeit weakly) and declining deficits (albeit temporarily). Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Of course on the other hand, his expansionist fiscal policy and expected added spending with debt dollars has already seen one rate hike rise, and another is coming. So, he could fuk it up.

Get off your high horse.

Not reported?

Bullshit. There are tons of articles from less than a week after it broke.

Get off your high horse.

Not reported?

You're a 100% lying snowflake POS.

NATIONAL ENQUIRER REPORTED IT IN Late 2007, MSM reported it in July 2008.

Why do you shitheads INSIST on lying ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

John Edwards extramarital affair - Wikipedia

John Edwards, a former United States Senator from North Carolina, and a Democratic Party vice-presidential and presidential candidate, admitted to an extramarital affair in August 2008. The affair was initially reported in late-2007 by The National Enquirer, a U.S. supermarket tabloid newspaper, but was given little attention outside the tabloid press and political blogosphere.[1][2][3] The Enquirer cited claims from an anonymous source that Edwards had engaged in an affair with Rielle Hunter, a filmmaker hired to work for his presidential campaign, with a child produced from the relationship. ABC News reported that Andrew Young, a member of Edwards' campaign team, stated that Edwards asked him to "Get a doctor to fake the DNA results ... and to steal a diaper from the baby so he could secretly do a DNA test to find out if this [was] indeed his child."[4]

The allegations, initially published in late-2007, were denied by both Edwards and Hunter. Young claimed paternity of Hunter's daughter, although no father is listed on the child's birth certificate, and Young has subsequently denied it.

In July 2008, several U.S. mainstream media news outlets cited the allegations in relation to Edwards' future political career, as well as in relation to his chances of being selected as a running mate in Barack Obama's 2008 presidential bid. Then, on August 7, 2008, Edwards admitted to ABC News correspondent, Bob Woodruff, that he did have an extended affair with Hunter, but denied that he was the father of Hunter's baby girl.[5] Hunter's sister claimed that Edwards was the father and publicly asked Edwards to take a paternity test to determine whether the child was his.[6]

Coverage of the allegations[edit]
Aside from the Fox News story on July 25, mainstream news sources did not immediately report the story. Articles describing the Enquirer allegations were eventually published by the magazines, New York[39] and Radar.[36][40][41] The claims were also mentioned in opinion columns and in-house blogs of several other papers.[22][42][43][44][45][46][47][48] On July 23, Glenn Beck talked about the story on his program, Headline News, recommending that Edwards sue the Enquirer if its story was proven false.[49] On that same day, Roxanne Roberts, a style writer for The Washington Post, said, "We have no evidence this is true. Lots of juicy details—enough so Edwards may feel he has to address the issue, especially if it's not true and there's an innocent explanation. Or not. That won't stop anyone from talking about it, but let's assume, until we know the facts, that this could be false."[50]

Get off your high horse.

Not reported?

You're a 100% lying snowflake POS.

NATIONAL ENQUIRER REPORTED IT IN Late 2007, MSM reported it in July 2008.

Why do you shitheads INSIST on lying ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

John Edwards extramarital affair - Wikipedia

John Edwards, a former United States Senator from North Carolina, and a Democratic Party vice-presidential and presidential candidate, admitted to an extramarital affair in August 2008. The affair was initially reported in late-2007 by The National Enquirer, a U.S. supermarket tabloid newspaper, but was given little attention outside the tabloid press and political blogosphere.[1][2][3] The Enquirer cited claims from an anonymous source that Edwards had engaged in an affair with Rielle Hunter, a filmmaker hired to work for his presidential campaign, with a child produced from the relationship. ABC News reported that Andrew Young, a member of Edwards' campaign team, stated that Edwards asked him to "Get a doctor to fake the DNA results ... and to steal a diaper from the baby so he could secretly do a DNA test to find out if this [was] indeed his child."[4]

The allegations, initially published in late-2007, were denied by both Edwards and Hunter. Young claimed paternity of Hunter's daughter, although no father is listed on the child's birth certificate, and Young has subsequently denied it.

In July 2008, several U.S. mainstream media news outlets cited the allegations in relation to Edwards' future political career, as well as in relation to his chances of being selected as a running mate in Barack Obama's 2008 presidential bid. Then, on August 7, 2008, Edwards admitted to ABC News correspondent, Bob Woodruff, that he did have an extended affair with Hunter, but denied that he was the father of Hunter's baby girl.[5] Hunter's sister claimed that Edwards was the father and publicly asked Edwards to take a paternity test to determine whether the child was his.[6]

Coverage of the allegations[edit]
Aside from the Fox News story on July 25, mainstream news sources did not immediately report the story. Articles describing the Enquirer allegations were eventually published by the magazines, New York[39] and Radar.[36][40][41] The claims were also mentioned in opinion columns and in-house blogs of several other papers.[22][42][43][44][45][46][47][48] On July 23, Glenn Beck talked about the story on his program, Headline News, recommending that Edwards sue the Enquirer if its story was proven false.[49] On that same day, Roxanne Roberts, a style writer for The Washington Post, said, "We have no evidence this is true. Lots of juicy details—enough so Edwards may feel he has to address the issue, especially if it's not true and there's an innocent explanation. Or not. That won't stop anyone from talking about it, but let's assume, until we know the facts, that this could be false."[50]

It broke in July of 08' as a verifiable story.
Prior to that it was tabloid bullshit.
He had to drop-out over it.
The MSM caused his fall. They didn't cover for him.

Hutch is a snowflake liar...what a shock.

Yea, the MsM and FEMINISTS were all over EDWARDS because of his verified misogyny. :420::420::420::420:

Now you're going to tell me the CLINTON GLOBAL INITITAIVE is closing because they solved all the poverty and disease on earth, not because Hillary can no longer sell political favors through the fake charity and slush fund.

Why do SNOWFLAKES have such an aversion to TRUTH? It's fucking bizarre.

Here is a specific timeline for the LYING POS SNOWFLAKE....FROM ABC NEWS

Timeline: Edwards Affair Through the Years

John Edwards Scandal Timeline: 2007-2008
Early 2007: The webisodes are removed from Edwards' Web site.

March 22, 2007: Elizabeth Edwards announces during a news conference in Chapel Hill, N.C., that her cancer has returned and, while it is treatable, it is incurable.

July 31, 2007: Elizabeth and John Edwards celebrate their 30th anniversary at their local Wendy's.

Oct. 10, 2007: The National Enquirer reports that Edwards had an affair with a former campaign staffer. The publication doesn't mention Hunter by name or its source for the information.

Oct. 11, 2007: Edwards denies having an affair to reporters in Summerton, S.C. "The story is false," Edwards says, according to The Associated Press. "It's completely untrue, ridiculous. ... I've been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years, and as anybody who's been around us knows, she's an extraordinary human being; warm, loving, beautiful, sexy and as good a person as I have ever known."

Dec. 19, 2007: The National Enquirer publishes a photograph of Hunter that shows her pregnant.

Feb. 27, 2008: Hunter's daughter, Frances Quinn Hunter, is born in Santa Barbara, Calif. The name of the child's father is left off the birth certificate.

July 21, 2008: The National Enquirer reports that Edwards visited Hunter at the Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel.

Aug. 8, 2008: Edwards admits to ABC News' Bob Woodruff that he had an extramarital affair but says he is not the father of Hunter's baby. He adds that he told his family about his relationship with Hunter in 2006 and made a point of telling Woodruff that his wife's cancer was in remission when he began the affair with Hunter.

Here is an article from THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Reticence of Mainstream Media Becomes Story Itself

For almost 10 months, the story of John Edwards’s affair remained the nearly exclusive province of the National Enquirer — through reports, denials, news of a pregnancy, questions about paternity and, finally, a slapstick chase through a hotel in Beverly Hills.

The SNOWFLAKE has melted.

SNOWFLAKES AND TRUTH DO NOT MIX.

Why do snowflakes like Hutch INSIST on LYING? Why are they always avoiding truth? Shouldn't that say something about the causes you find important if you ALWAYS must LIE?

it's ironic that Democrats are preoccupied with the notion that Russia had something to do with Trump's election, when they were instrumental in promoting his nomination in the first place. Granted, they did so because they thought he would be bad enough that even Clinton could defeat him, but their little game gave us a buffoon for a president.

Last edited:
I know.....let's rewrite all of history to fit the SNOWFLAKE narrative.

Can we lie and deny that Democrats started the KKK?

Russia revealed how corrupt the Democrats are and it affected the election but it's Trump's fault? How does that work?

Exactly... there is ZERO evidence the Russians hacked the election. Matter of fact, I'm not even sure that is even possible. All we know is that the DNC was hacked and e-mails were exposed that showed the MSM colluded with the DNC regarding the debates among other things.

Bullshit---the CIA, the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security and 13 other intelligence agencies have all CONFIRMED that Russia hacked into the DNC databases. The only one who has continually denied it has been the comrade.

And that is why there are Senate investigation ongoing into this right now--DUMBASS.
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation
Senate Republicans demand answers on Flynn

And Shep Smith of FOX NEWS had this to say about it. Those phone records NEVER go away.

Trump-Putin.jpg

Collusion with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American National Election is TREASON.

Yeah, I doubt Trump is going to be President for too long. He has this Russian connection and he's got conflicts of interest coming from every direction. Several reasons for impeachment. And he LIES all of the time.

Agree 100% his Presidency is already over. The worst approval ratings of any President in decades, clear down to 40%. And it's not going to get any better, not with all these investigations and nightly news.

th

This is a 1000 times worse than Watergate.

From Joes mouth to Gods ears

Forum List

Back