‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
Joe Scarborough is a spineless piece of shit... and a closet progressive.
Typical punk, you destroy the messenger instead of hearing the message
There is no reason to listen to a progressive like Joe Scarborough
Don't listen to him, let the millions of others enjoy his program.
The ratings on the program are shit, no one watches it.
Because everyone knows Joe Scarborough is a spineless progressive

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
Tell us what his ratings are? You don't have a phyucking clue.

Morning Joe

Morning Joe
Now in its 10th year on MSNBC, “Morning Joe” continued its winning streak over CNN’s third-place “New Day” in total viewers, besting CNN for the 23rd month in a row. “Morning Joe” was up +24% in total viewers (625,000 vs. CNN’s 488,000) and +13% in A25-54 over last year, posting its best January total viewer delivery ever for any show on MSNBC during the time period

Morning Joe” averaged 625,000 total viewers

A fact you are to ignorant to find yourself

Shitty numbers is what mourning joe finds itself in... third place.

Is that you Mr. President?

Are you old enough to remember that Joe was a US Congressman from a very conservative district in the Florida panhandle. You don't like what he has to say- tough. Everyone can't be out there like you licking Trumps ass.

C12JCz-UsAAvp_I.jpg

Its the message, not the messenger. If there is smoke, there is fire

I'm sure if there were some legitimate intelligence agency would have found it by now.
There are several, all you have to do is look for them. You should be curious about this also, or for you is it party over country

Since I'm an independent there is no party over country.

Oh and the word "unverified" speaks volumes to me if not to you.

I'm sure if there were some legitimate intelligence agency would have found it by now.
There are several, all you have to do is look for them. You should be curious about this also, or for you is it party over country

Yes, a typical right wing "independent" who never has a bad word about the republican party, nor a good word about the democratic party

Are you old enough to remember that Joe was a US Congressman from a very conservative district in the Florida panhandle. You don't like what he has to say- tough. Everyone can't be out there like you licking Trumps ass.
He Is a progressive... no two ways about it. Everyone can see that

Buzzfeed??

Really?? LMAO

Yes, a typical right wing "independent" who never has a bad word about the republican party, nor a good word about the democratic party

Since I don't belong to either you're point is moot.

The only part of me that's really conservative is the fiscal part.

Forum List

Back