Insult to injury? Obama selling 'Hoodies' now?

Pretty pathetic.
I'm sure Libs are buying them by the case.

Hey Libs - November.

Remember.

This "race bait" shit doesn't cut it.

Of all the ghoulish things I can think of, this one takes the cake. obama would steal the pennies off a dead man's eyes.

This is a horrible risk for him. Really a horrible risk. The first little criminal whose mug shot shows him in an obama hoodie is going to make headlines around the world. Unless he is going to make sure the purchasers are all rescuing kitties or feeding the homeless, he is going to have one huge problem.

I hope OWS starts wearing them like a uniform.

Of all the ghoulish things I can think of, this one takes the cake. obama would steal the pennies off a dead man's eyes.

This is a horrible risk for him. Really a horrible risk. The first little criminal whose mug shot shows him in an obama hoodie is going to make headlines around the world. Unless he is going to make sure the purchasers are all rescuing kitties or feeding the homeless, he is going to have one huge problem.

The Obama 2012 store has had them since before the killing.

Well now lets watch and see how many get arrested while wearing them ... lol!!!

race-baiting-obama.jpg

The sweatshirts were on sale before the killing of Trayvon Martin.

Oh don't be so stooped.

WalMart sells them and Sarah Palin wears one.

I'd bet a poll would show that most people own and wear a hoodie. Even Gerald's Rivera and Bill oReilly.

Or are all you rw's now going to trash yours just to show solidarity with a guy who we know stalked and killed a teenager.

Idiots.

The Obama 2012 store has had them since before the killing.

Don't confuse them with facts. They've got a good racist hate going here and they really don't care about facts.

A black kid is shot in Florida by a Hispanic man described as "white" and who was pissed off about a number of recent burglaries.

The kid put up his hoodie when approached.

To protest the killing of the kid, the black community dons hoodies en masse and carries signs asking, "Do I look suspicious?" The usual team assembles. Jackson, Sharpton, et al.

Then the Obama campaign sends out a twitter telling people they can let everyone know "whose team you're on" with this "merchandise steal" of a hoodie.

Pretty hard to believe that is a coincidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back