'Instead of Gaza' | How should we name the new city?

Ethnicity has nothing to do with this.

This new city is going to be from all Israelis - to all humanity.

I don't mind the idea of giving every IDF hero preference in property.
What if someone else owns the property?

Gaza should stay Gaza.
Since no one wants it, it will. Even the PA turned it down when Blinken suggested it should take over Gaza. However, there will be a new law which the Palestinians will have a hard time following: No killing Jews. After all, what is a Palestinian if he or she is not trying to kill Jews?

Since no one wants it, it will. Even the PA turned it down when Blinken suggested it should take over Gaza. However, there will be a new law which the Palestinians will have a hard time following: No killing Jews. After all, what is a Palestinian if he or she is not trying to kill Jews?
It is a two-way road - the Palestinians should accept that there will be no Palestine 'from the river to the sea'; and the Israelis should accept that there will be independent Palestine in one or another form.

It is a two-way road - the Palestinians should accept that there will be no Palestine 'from the river to the sea'; and the Israelis should accept that there will be independent Palestine in one or another form.
There is no Palestinian leader who can credibly offer peace to Israel, so there cannot be a Palestinian state until there is one, and, with generation after generation of Arabs being taught to hate and want to kill Jews, in their schools, mosques, media and from their leaders, it is unlikely there will be one in the foreseeable future.

Well, at least you are honest.
I woke up early this morning and was watching hulu and they had a National Geographic special on the JFK assassination.....and one of the things people were trying to blame his murder on was "right-wing extremists". This was fed to them by the same CIA that has been feeding us this nonsense about the Tea Party and MAGA. They were even using the same exact phraseology to blame rednecks for killing Kennedy. Turns out that the CIA was behind the assassination. Kennedy tried to buck the system, and the swelled heads in Washington put a stop to it. I never could stand LBJ. I always felt he was in on it. I felt the same way about LBJ as I do Mike Pence right now. Back-stabbing traitor.

You seem to be under the assumption that everyone that isn't all-in for Biden is a redneck hick who waves a Confederate flag.
Have you ever looked at yourself and thought that maybe you're doing what most people who ended up in the Nazi Party and the Communist Party did when their countries were taken over by an authoritarian government?
You think you're part of something good when in fact what you're a part of is heading down the same road as China and Nazi Germany? We may not turn out the same as them, but I can see nothing good in a government that conspires with it's enemies against it's own people.

Last edited:
The Palestinians didn’t unleash this, Hamas did.
I'm sorry, but that's like saying that Germany as a whole had nothing to do with this, but it was just their leaders that did all of the killing before and during WWII.

Hamas leaders are mostly living in Qatar. The people pulling the trigger and slaughtering Jews are your average Joe Shmoe numbnuts. Just your average run of the mill Palestinian not only doing what they're told without questioning authority, but enjoying the bloody lust of killing and murder on a personal level. They created these monsters who they lost control of and now they're about to pay a heavy price for what they did.

You really need to look at the world in a more realistic manner instead of this fantasy world you've immersed yourself in.

Last edited:
There is no Palestinian leader who can credibly offer peace to Israel, so there cannot be a Palestinian state until there is one, and, with generation after generation of Arabs being taught to hate and want to kill Jews, in their schools, mosques, media and from their leaders, it is unlikely there will be one in the foreseeable future.
Stop this tiresome demagogy. Some years ago, any peace deals with the Arab countries and Israel were seen as unrealistic and out of reality. Now, it is the reality.

There is no way for Israel other than seeking for 'reasonable groups' in Palestine and neighbouring countries and work out some reasonable solution.

If you want to go on with your bluff, then go on. Your narratives will have any basis only in the case the US is ready to fight another war in the Middle East. If not, your line of reasoning may get 'out of reality' pretty fast.

What if someone else owns the property?
Do you own your property, or does the government allow you to occupy it?

Do the white farmers in South Africa own their property, or are they simply occupying it and being murdered for their land?

Did the people of Lahaina own their property, or did the government burn them out and murder them for their land?

Stop this tiresome demagogy. Some years ago, any peace deals with the Arab countries and Israel were seen as unrealistic and out of reality. Now, it is the reality.

There is no way for Israel other than seeking for 'reasonable groups' in Palestine and neighbouring countries and work out some reasonable solution.

If you want to go on with your bluff, then go on. Your narratives will have any basis only in the case the US is ready to fight another war in the Middle East. If not, your line of reasoning may get 'out of reality' pretty fast.
The problem with the thought of peace in the Middle-East is that there are always extremists on both sides that refuse to stand by and allow it to happen.

To understand this we need to unpack what makes up the mindset of the culture in question. Anyone who understands Arab command structures understands that there is one commander on the ground who controls the thugs that are around them. They don't have a rational command structure. One guy calls the shots, and the mindless dipshits that make up their command have to be told what to do.

I helped train Arab units when I was a military advisor in the 90s.....and that is how they were set up. I tried to get across to them that they needed squad-leaders and platoon leaders as well as company commanders and battalion commanders, but I never could get it to sink in. They had one officer in charge of 100 men and no NCOs. So when they went into Israel from GAZA those idiots just started murdering everything that was alive. Old men, old women, babies, dogs, cats. Anything that was moving or hiding. They were having a good time. Now they're suffering because of their stupidity. But this is highly predictable because all Palestinians that live in GAZA are taught to murder Jews and Christians from birth. So what do you expect them to do when they get the opportunity?

The word mindless minions comes to mind here. This is why reckless rhetoric by their leaders can have destructive consequences. I cringe every time I hear Biden giving one of his "Radical MAGA Extremist" speeches, because I know what it can lead to.

Last edited:
Sortof like the shit that Hamas pulled on October 7th.
And the Muslim monsters did what Jews would never do - go house to house looking for every Jew they could find - even babies and toddlers - and intentionally torturing them to death.

Do you own your property, or does the government allow you to occupy it?

Do the white farmers in South Africa own their property, or are they simply occupying it and being murdered for their land?

Did the people of Lahaina own their property, or did the government burn them out and murder them for their land?
She doesn’t care about that. No Jews were involved.

And you’ll note that she never has a problem with how the Arabs ethnically cleansed their countries of the Juden - stealing their property and assets, and driving them out.

The antisemitic Arabs want Israel destroyed, and every last Jew dead. Yet “progressives” call what Israel is doing ethnic cleansing!

Leftists are the enemies of Jews.

Last edited:
And the Muslim monsters did what Jews would never do - go house to house looking for every Jew they could find - even babies and toddlers - and intentionally torturing them to death.
Israel has a command structure and a code of justice similar to ours.
Rules of war are something only Western cultures adhere to. Not terrorists and butchers.

It reminds me of the 60s and 70s. American soldiers were guilty of the same sort of thing in Vietnam.
You have to keep control of your men or all Hell breaks loose.

Israel has made that offer, but the Palestinians refused it it.

Forum List

Back