'Instead of Gaza' | How should we name the new city?

The only thing these folks understand is fear and strength.
If they fuck with you, you knock them out or send em back to the Stone-age.

It's the only thing they understand.

It's why they spit on Western Democracies.

"The Arab Street" is just a bunch of hotheaded 20-30 year old males with an advanced case of DSB (Deadly Sperm Build-up).
And that is why the West should keep those people out of its borders. But if you want to meddle in their internal shit, then be ready for another Afghan or Iraqi campaigns with the same results.

And that is why the West should keep those people out of its borders. But if you want to meddle in their internal shit, then be ready for another Afghan or Iraqi campaigns with the same results.
I spent enough time in the ME to not want to get involved in their nonsense.
Those bastards can argue for hours over the color of shit.

And they all think they know more than anyone else.

My first Arabic instructor was from Lebanon.....and he used to say that they often joked about Americans not having the capability to learn more than one language.
My second Arabic instructor was Palestinian. Nicest lady you'd ever want to meet, till you mention Israel. Then like a switch being turned on she became extremely angry.

You can mention the offers made 20 or 30 or 70 years ago on and on, but that won't change a thing. Looking for some justifications in the past won't help you in the future.
It shows how the Palestinians will refuse offers that requires them to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

And NOW, after the barbaric torture to death of innocent Jews is NOT the time for Israel to make another offer.

I spent enough time in the ME to not want to get involved in their nonsense.
Those bastards can argue for hours over the color of shit.

And they all think they know more than anyone else.

My first Arabic instructor was from Lebanon.....and he used to say that they often joked about Americans not having the capability to learn more than one language.
My second Arabic instructor was Palestinian. Nicest lady you'd ever want to meet, till you mention Israel. Then like a switch being turned on she became extremely angry.
Well, I can only repeat what I said above - the West should keep these people out of its borders (exception - religious minorities) and let them sort out their shit by themselves.

As for Israel, they will view it as an occupier for generations, in one or another form. Any long-term peace is possible only when the two sides will be ready for concessions. Neither is, it seems.

The odds are high that this war will end up with the return to the status quo in some 'modified' version. With escalations and similar attacks in the future. Another endless war in the Middle East for the sand.

It shows how the Palestinians will refuse offers that requires them to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist.

And NOW, after the barbaric torture to death of innocent Jews is NOT the time for Israel to make another offer.
Be sure they will refuse your offer for ethnic cleansing, either.

And what is possible? Ethnic cleansing of Gaza and then the West Bank? Okay, go on. It is your war, after all, and you should decide how to wage it and reap the results.
I don't know why I thought you might be capable of rational thought.

Be sure they will refuse your offer for ethnic cleansing, either.
Says the antisemite after the Muslim savages went on a hunt to find and kill - I mean, TORTURE and then kill - every Jewish child, man, and woman they could find, and whose supporters are screaming to eradicate all Jews from Israel.

Says the antisemite after the Muslim savages went on a hunt to find and kill - I mean, TORTURE and then kill - every Jewish child, man, and woman they could find, and whose supporters are screaming to eradicate all Jews from Israel.
Stop this labeling for every one who disagrees with your doubtful ideas. This not only is silly, but not helping your cause, quite the contrary. You guys need to grow up.

Stop this labeling for every one who disagrees with your doubtful ideas. This not only is silly, but not helping your cause, quite the contrary. You guys need to grow up.
YOU were the one who accused Jews of “ethnic cleansing.” The opposite is true: Arabs cleansed Jews in throughout the Middle East, and now we have Arabs and Arab sympathizers screaming to cleanse Israel of Jews. In fact, some Americans are holding signs to “Kill the Jews” and “Cleanse the World of Jews” right here in America.

You need to face the truth about why so many liberals are siding with the Jew-killers.

Well, I can only repeat what I said above - the West should keep these people out of its borders (exception - religious minorities) and let them sort out their shit by themselves.

As for Israel, they will view it as an occupier for generations, in one or another form. Any long-term peace is possible only when the two sides will be ready for concessions. Neither is, it seems.

The odds are high that this war will end up with the return to the status quo in some 'modified' version. With escalations and similar attacks in the future. Another endless war in the Middle East for the sand.
The goal here isn't to end war but to kill as many people as they can to satisfy the WEF and Davos.

They have to have a war going somewhere so they can murder human-beings. They're trying to reduce what they claim is the excess population on Planet Earth.

YOU were the one who accused Jews of “ethnic cleansing.” The opposite is true: Arabs cleansed Jews in throughout the Middle East, and now we have Arabs and Arab sympathizers screaming to cleanse Israel of Jews. In fact, some Americans are holding signs to “Kill the Jews” and “Cleanse the World of Jews” right here in America.

You need to face the truth about why so many liberals are siding with the Jew-killers.
I don't care who the liberals are siding with or what placates some idiots are holding.

My point is clear - if Israel wants to preserve itself, it should find a way to coexistence and cooperation with major Arab countries.

Actually, it was doing that quite well. Until the major stalling point didn't come on the surface. To resolve this, the both sides need to come to mutually agreed terms.

I don't know how any simpler I should have put this.

The goal here isn't to end war but to kill as many people as they can to satisfy the WEF and Davos.

They have to have a war going somewhere so they can murder human-beings. They're trying to reduce what they claim is the excess population on Planet Earth.
Oh, man, the WEF and Davos. Just let's agree to stop here.

I don't care who the liberals are siding with or what placates some idiots are holding.

My point is clear - if Israel wants to preserve itself, it should find a way to coexistence and cooperation with major Arab countries.

Actually, it was doing that quite well. Until the major stalling point didn't come on the surface. To resolve this, the both sides need to come to mutually agreed terms.

I don't know how any simpler I should have put this.
It's impossible to make deals with a group who believes in doctrine that lying to your business and political partners is acceptable if they are infidels.

What if someone else owns the property?
Do you know how much property is obliged to a King?

In most cases, the protocol is addressing the enemy with 3 options,
first is a call to peace, meaning submitting to Israeli sovereignty, readiness to
join the workforce, pay taxes, and follow the 7 basic laws of human morality.
In that case, half of all property potentially belongs to a King, if he chooses.

2nd and 3rd options offered - whoever wants to leave, leaves,
whoever wants to fight, dies. These relinquish all property claims.

The call to peace is even to 'Amalek, there are only 2 nations we're not to call to peace.
But the third option for 'Amalek is total annihilation, with no property allowed to anyone.

In our case, PM Netanyahu, according to the map of the war, separates Gaza and Hamas,
by leaving Gazans two options, as if they were initially prevented to respond to the first two,
and already dividing half of the territory, declaring it off limit. With only the 3rd option to Hamas.

The Palestinians didn’t unleash this, Hamas did.

Among the initial Hamas responses was to incriminate Gazans,
claiming they only target soldiers, and all the Israeli civilians
were mascaraed by Gazans.

Many of those who perpetrated the massacre,
including the laughing "journalists" at scene,
were not Hamas, if not most of them.

That we as Jews even leave them
any benefit of the doubt comes
from great hope for humanity,
that there's any sparkle left.

Which may end as vain
mercy to the wicked.