Insight-saudi Arabia Fears Yemeni Tumult May Boost Its Main Foe Iran

How evil and hateful does someone have to be to call it a hoax and mock this event with vile cartoons and extremely offensive comments.
But I just need to remind myself that you are nothing but a massive troll, and a good one at that. It's no wonder most people here despise you :cool:
Actually Toasty, I have many friends here from all sides of the political and religious spectrum on the forum. My old very high positive rep count was ample evidence of that fact.

The only people on the board who target me with obsessive hatred are Juden like You, Roudy, Jillian, and other members of the zionist cabal.

It's a very sad situation for a sensitive person like me. ...... :cry:

Last edited:
How evil and hateful does someone have to be to call it a hoax and mock this event with vile cartoons and extremely offensive comments.
But I just need to remind myself that you are nothing but a massive troll, and a good one at that. It's no wonder most people here despise you :cool:
Actually Toasty, I have many friends here from all sides of the political and religious spectrum on the forum. My old very high positive rep count was ample evidence of that fact.

The only people on the board who target me with obsessive hatred are Juden like You, Roudy, Jillian, and other members of the zionist cabal.

It's a very sad situation for a sensitive person like me. ...... :cry:

That's a huge lie. Every time I see someone respond to you, it's obvious that they dislike you. You are the most hated poster here and the official message board troll. But as usual you blame the Jews LOL.
:cool:
BTW, the only thing I remember about your rep meter is that it was revoked and you cried like a baby as you said goodbye to the forum :lol:
Go to bed Sunni Troll, you have a big day of trolling, trashing Jews, mocking the Holocaust and spreading lies about Israel tomorrow :cool:

Forum List

Back