Saudi - Iran On The Verge Of War

Pre war POLARIZATION is taking place------the allies are facing the issue of the presence of AXIS powers in Lebanon (aka Austria) and the VICHY government in Iraq

I don't think Armageddon is going to be petty. This is fitting the bill.

I don't thing we are there yet-----but neither do I believe that the situation between Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia is going to go well. ------stuff is going to happen in the SEA
I think we're closer than many are willing to consider.

Good. Sooner Christ comes the sooner we can have 1000 years of peace

He is not returning, so quit counting on him.

He will be here sooner than you think

Well they started waiting since the last half of the first century , and still waiting.

I don't thing we are there yet-----but neither do I believe that the situation between Iran and Yemen and Saudi Arabia is going to go well. ------stuff is going to happen in the SEA
I think we're closer than many are willing to consider.

Good. Sooner Christ comes the sooner we can have 1000 years of peace

He is not returning, so quit counting on him.

He will be here sooner than you think

Well they started waiting since the last half of the first century , and still waiting.

that reminds me of an Iranian joke I was told----a few years short of 50 years ago. First background---Iranian humor seems to me to be based on mocking THE OTHER guy---the other village, the other city, the other team------here goes--IRANIAN JOKE A person from the village of schmucks came to the village of idiots every year on the same date------and sat under the same tree asking if anyone saw his brother-----feradoon jerkoff---year after year. Finally someone from the village of schmucks asked "why do you
do this year after year"? -----the man from the village of schmucks said----"MY BROTHER TOLD ME TO MEET HIM HERE ON THIS DATE, BUT HE DID NOT SAY WHICH YEAR" <<< Iranian humor. It was explained to me that
stereotypes ABOUND in Iran. -------applause is not necessary

Forum List

Back